Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Why Laos does not have the freedom of speech? (Read 74424 times)

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Re: Why Laos does not have the freedom of speech?
Reply #45 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 7:46am

May God have mercy on you....

Have a nice day
 Dallas Siharath

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #46 - 21st Mar, 2010 at 11:04pm

TODAY IN LAOS, THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR KEOW COMMUNIST ONLY. BUT NOT FOR LAO PPL.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #47 - 22nd Mar, 2010 at 5:18am

Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 21st Mar, 2010 at 11:04pm:
TODAY IN LAOS, THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR KEOW COMMUNIST ONLY. BUT NOT FOR LAO PPL.

Laos is in fact changing, the current system of government is slowly deteriorating.  You have got to at least see that.   Ever since the door is opened to the world, people (the public) now have access to any world information and technology.  Nothing is going to stop them there.  Freedom of speech will occur in due time.  All we can do is try to educate our people, and then wait and see. 

View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #48 - 27th Mar, 2010 at 9:20am

WELL SAYING MY MAN.....

I JUST HOPE FOR THE WORSE NOT FOR FOR THE BEST.

NEGATIVE HAS TO COME BEFORE POSITIVE
IT TAKE 2 NEGATIVES TO BECAME A POSITIVE
35 YRS AND ANOTHER 35YRS.

I DON'T THINK I AM GOING TO MAKE IT.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

macro
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #49 - 28th Mar, 2010 at 11:50am

This guy must be working for CIA and like to stir things up.
Before criticise others look at your master.
If it's so free where you live then:
1.Can you openly praise Mr Ladin and promote his idea ?
2.Why you have to bomb French journalist and kill Italian journalist just because they're independant reporter and not "in bed" with your troops?
3. why do you bug your own people?
4.why you have to force UN to immune you from war crime charges?
5.why you have to set up prison outside your juridition?
I think the world will be a better place if everybody look at themselves before cricitise others.
Mr Independant I think you've been brain wash by them and think that they're the best, the rest of the world are morons and must listen to them except one country...too sensitive to talk about.

View Profile  
IP Logged

BorLeumBanGerd
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #50 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 2:00am

Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 27th Mar, 2010 at 9:20am:
WELL SAYING MY MAN.....

I JUST HOPE FOR THE WORSE NOT FOR FOR THE BEST.

NEGATIVE HAS TO COME BEFORE POSITIVE
IT TAKE 2 NEGATIVES TO BECAME A POSITIVE
35 YRS AND ANOTHER 35YRS.

I DON'T THINK I AM GOING TO MAKE IT.

hahaha.. hello uncle INDEPENDENCE!.. You're still in here? It's been almost 9 months since I last signed in... and still nothing new..

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #51 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 3:14am

OMD wrote on 22nd Mar, 2010 at 5:18am:
Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 21st Mar, 2010 at 11:04pm:

Laos is in fact changing, the current system of government is slowly deteriorating.  You have got to at least see that.   Ever since the door is opened to the world, people (the public) now have access to any world information and technology.  Nothing is going to stop them there.  Freedom of speech will occur in due time.  All we can do is try to educate our people, and then wait and see.  

I hope Laos will change to free state soon. That mean end of Vietnam control. Communist country are Cuba and North Korea. They shut their door, but Laos is open so there is hope and better future.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Reply #52 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 3:18am

Don't really care about politics. Just want to see Laos develop and wealthy. Want to see Lao people to have good jobs, opportunity and live a good life. Better education, health care. If Communist can do that they got my vote. Singapore is a good example, a one party dictator system. I like that though. Government done a great jobs developed the country and look after their citizens.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #53 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 3:21am

macro wrote on 28th Mar, 2010 at 11:50am:
This guy must be working for CIA and like to stir things up.
Before criticise others look at your master.
If it's so free where you live then:
1.Can you openly praise Mr Ladin and promote his idea ?
2.Why you have to bomb French journalist and kill Italian journalist just because they're independant reporter and not "in bed" with your troops?
3. why do you bug your own people?
4.why you have to force UN to immune you from war crime charges?
5.why you have to set up prison outside your juridition?
I think the world will be a better place if everybody look at themselves before cricitise others.
Mr Independant I think you've been brain wash by them and think that they're the best, the rest of the world are morons and must listen to them except one country...too sensitive to talk about.

I think Wantlaostobeindpendence guy is Hmong American.

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #54 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 3:50am

laos is going through a faze, it was once a country ruled by a king now the people have stood up and took control but these people who took control were once kings them self and that's the problem. the country needs a democracy where all citizens can vote and it needs a strong friendship with the U.S or LAOS will always be push around by its neighbors. that's right folks LAOS needs to 1) develop their own nuclear missiles or buy some from the U.S since china probably wont sell them any trust me.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #55 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 4:05am

We can't forget that the US and the present party of Laos fought against each other.

But having said that, everybody has moved on, wounds are healed and the friendship between Laos and the US is better than it once was.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #56 - 13th Aug, 2010 at 10:22pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 11th Aug, 2010 at 4:05am:
We can't forget that the US and the present party of Laos fought against each other.

But having said that, everybody has moved on, wounds are healed and the friendship between Laos and the US is better than it once was.

You are right... Wink

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #57 - 13th Aug, 2010 at 10:30pm

Laos need freedom and democracy so we won't be under foreigner power control (Vietnam) anymore. So we LAO the mighty LAN XANG can control our own future an destiny. Laos is at peace so 75,000 Vietnamese troops is no longer need in Laos. So go back to Vietnam. You were ask to help  kick out the French, but not to colonizing and taking over Laos.
Angry

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #58 - 13th Aug, 2010 at 11:47pm

I don't see any Vietnamese troops in Laos. Maybe they are stationed in the remote areas because I know there's some, but I didn't know there's 75,000. Interesting.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #59 - 14th Aug, 2010 at 1:19am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 13th Aug, 2010 at 11:47pm:
I don't see any Vietnamese troops in Laos. Maybe they are stationed in the remote areas because I know there's some, but I didn't know there's 75,000. Interesting.

There is Vietnam military base in Laos. They're not going to let people know. They are there since 1975.
Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 287840 Last Post Today at 5:11pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85966 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137800 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74253 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51018 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77241 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60605 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47898 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43120 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35574 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum