Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Logging in Laos ? (Read 24450 times)

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Logging in Laos ?
21st Dec, 2009 at 2:10am

What will happen if there is no more tree?

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Logging in Laos ?
Reply #1 - 21st Dec, 2009 at 2:22am

Then Laos will be declared the hottest country on Earth.

We need to be number one in something.   Grin

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #2 - 25th Dec, 2009 at 6:21pm

Logging in Laos had been out of control, due to poverty and greedy.

Especially, The hight ranging government officials in Laos are living above the Communist's Laws never give a sh*t about the enviroments.
All they care is their pockets $$$$.....this will cause a major damage to Laos in near future( BPKP logging need to be stop )run by Gen. Cheng in the central Laos.

Laos has less rain forest than Vietnam and Thailand but we have to sell ours to them,it doesn't make any sense at all.

Question is: Are we stupid or pretending to be "
see no evil
" ?

« Last Edit: 26th Dec, 2009 at 6:52am by Want Laos To Be Independence »  

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 25th Dec, 2009 at 9:13pm

I think we are seeing damage to the environment already. The weather in Laos is hotter than the past, and we will see more frequent occurrences of hot days as climate change continues to gather pace.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #4 - 26th Dec, 2009 at 7:20am

Wow, I am very happy "
you finally had open your eyes, thanks God."

I wish there are alot of people like
you
living in Laos, our motherland would be
most beautiful
on this planet earth.

" Illegal logging cause damage to Laos"
to stop it,it ain't that hard.
You don't have to be a
rocket scientist or caveman
. Even the monkeys in the jungle knew how to solve this problem. If the monkeys know how to
speak Lao
, they would tell you
sorry-ass Communist
to stop cut down the tree.

Seem to me the
monkeys
are more smarter than the Lao people are living in Laos.

* DON'T GET MAD AT ME *
* AND STOP STARING AT ME*

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #5 - 26th Dec, 2009 at 11:16pm

Smart monkeys do nothing but eat bananas in the jungle. Unintelligent Lao people can still be used for labour.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #6 - 6th Jan, 2010 at 10:54am

You get mad sometime right? I knew,its ok, I know how to wiring up. I had learnt from the Communist, they taught me that way so I have to use it. This tactic work, it call : B.....U......Kn...and...St... Ur...Ass.

Adm, this not intend to you OK.....

Thanks again,

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

BorLeumBanGerd
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #7 - 7th Jan, 2010 at 9:48pm

INDEPENDENCE...YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #8 - 10th Jan, 2010 at 7:20am

Sabaileee Borleumbangerd,
I learnt from them, You have to use all the tactics to deal with the hard core Communist. They're well educated but lack of knowledge. They are not the Dummy But Smart-Ass. They want your Dallar$$$ but refused to adapt your idea. Its hard to teach the Old dog a new trick.

Thanks for drop by, You seem to have a better idea than the Communist-Australian. I really don't know is He or She. His/her username" Tee "  I had called him Buck Tee because it has no meaning. You're play golf. He got mad at me. Even you are young man but I never call you Buck. I guess he want me to call him the H.E Tee.  Western educated think like Commie. Communism is disease can't cure.

I guess that is nothing we can't do........they never think outside the box.  Corruption is in their blood.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

BorLeumBanGerd

I Love Laos!

Reply #9 - 12th Jan, 2010 at 7:03pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 26th Dec, 2009 at 11:16pm:
Smart monkeys do nothing but eat bananas in the jungle. Unintelligent Lao people can still be used for labour.

>>>

WOW!!! AMAZING!!!

From what I can see INDEPENDENCE was trying to get REAL, HONEST, CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS on the issue of OVER LOGGING and ILLEGAL LOGGING.  But you seem to take it as a JOKE!

TO YOU ADMIN...."Unintelligent Lao people"...MEANS THAT POOR, IMPOVERISHED AND HARD WORKING PEOPLE, MY FELLOW LAOTIONS AND YOURS, are NOTHING MORE THAN JUST SLAVES?  SLAVES TO BE USED AND SERVE THEIR MASTER?

You know something ADMIN, from your past comments and posts and YOUR USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, it's obvious to me YOU ARE AN EDUCATED YOUNG PERSON IN LAOS. EDUCATED PEOPLE LIKE YOU are SUPPOSED TO BE THE FUTURE OF LAOS, WHO HAVE NEW IDEAS and NEW VISIONS OF A BETTER AND MORE PROSPEROUS LAOS![/i]

For someone like you THAT HAVE THE EDUCATION YOU HAVE to make this statement..... THAT IS SO DISAPPOINTING!

As the ADMIN and I'm going to ASSUME you are also the [i]REGISTERED OWNER of this site
.  I've read a lot of your posts and comments AND I IGNORED MOST OF IT because it is your opinion and YOUR RIGHT to say what you want. But this comment was way overboard!

Embarrassed

ALSO - as the ADMIN (maybe also OWNER), I was hoping YOUR COMMENTS would be FAIR, NEUTRAL, UNBIASED, EDUCATED, CONSTRUCTIVE and POSITIVE..... but I guess I was wrong!

Please think about what you said. If it was a joke..NOT FUNNY!

From one Laotian to another, lets try to be constructive with positive ideas in trying to bring peace and prosperity to Laos!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: 12th Jan, 2010 at 9:40pm by BorLeumBanGerd »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

StHarry
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Want to learn more about
Laos.

Portland OR USA
Awards: 1
Gold Medal Award
Reply #10 - 13th Jan, 2010 at 12:17am

One problem is that when we get upset about things like logging, we forget that part of the equation is human ecology. If we can log without horrid practices like clear cutting or not replacing what we cut down, then some logging may be good for the Laos economy.

View Profile StHarry hcreeves2002  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #11 - 13th Jan, 2010 at 12:35am

BorLeumBanGerd, People are not the same.

Some people laugh, some people cry.
Some people are sociable, some people are shy.
Some people take things too seriously, some people takes things as a joke and enjoy their life.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "unintelligent Lao people". A slave is one who is locked up and forced hard labour so that doesn't apply to unintelligent Lao people. Unintelligent Lao people who work for their master are not slaves, but they are an "employee" because it is their decision to do the work and they can quit anytime.

No, I'm not the owner of Lao Pride, I'm the assistant responsible for maintaining the forum.
Yes, I have an education but I am unintelligent and I can be used for labour.     Smiley

IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #12 - 14th Jan, 2010 at 1:34am

Wise words and I have to admite you have a High EQ(Emotional intelligence) than some of this High IQ than in thiese forum.

EQ gets you through life vs. IQ gets you through school.

View Profile  
IP Logged

BorLeumBanGerd

I Love Laos!

Reply #13 - 14th Jan, 2010 at 4:24am

Tee wrote on 14th Jan, 2010 at 1:34am:
Wise words and I have to admite you have a High EQ(Emotional intelligence) than some of this High IQ than in thiese forum.

EQ gets you through life vs. IQ gets you through school.

I love your sarcasm TEE.  You think just like ADMIN. For someone who lives in AUSTRALIA, a western FREE and DEMOCRATIC country, you think and talk like the someone who still live in LAOS!

Both of you are CORRECT. Sometimes EQ is better than IQ. Absolutely I agree 100%!  And that is what MOST IF NOT ALL of Laotians in Laos are doing (having EQ) to survive.

But IMAGINE IF ALL Laotians in Laos having IQ...wouldn't the country be a better place?
« Last Edit: 14th Jan, 2010 at 1:58pm by BorLeumBanGerd »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #14 - 14th Jan, 2010 at 10:19am

Thank you for your kind word!My body maybe in Australia,but my heart and soul had never left Laos. Have you ever thought the admin and I have the same education system(Australia) This website is register in Australia ACT(Australia Capital Territory) but I don't know the person that own personally. I just know the name and address. Don't worry Admin. I only review what's in the web.

EXAMPLE

Samuel had a high IQ. He could reason, was analytical and logical, and had a steel-trap focus on tasks. He learned new things quickly. However, he ignored how he was feeling and how others were feeling. If things didn't do the way he expected them to, he would lose his temper and lash out at others. He was unable to relate to people who weren't as smart as he was and lacked empathy. This limited his ability to be effective in team situations even though his IQ was very high.

Jose had a high EQ. He got along well with people, and managed his own emotions well. This made him highly effective in his work, even though there were others in the firm with higher IQs. Jose was able to consider the emotional component of interactions, using both his cognitive abilities and his understanding of emotions. He was able to influence and motivate people because he understood what mattered to them and was an excellent communicator. His authenticity and integrity made him a natural leader. He was flexible and creative when faced with a challenge, and resilient in the face of temporary defeats. He was well-liked and well-respected.

What I try to say it people have High IQ mostly do work in the Public sector and less likely to work in business and less likely be a leader.

High EQ do work in service and business Sector and more likely to be a leader.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78628 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248836 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133123 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69828 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47454 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73935 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57563 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45394 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40992 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33964 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum