Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Logging in Laos ? (Read 24449 times)

BorLeumBanGerd
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Logging in Laos ?
Reply #15 - 14th Jan, 2010 at 1:55pm

Thank you Tee.  I like your comparison between EQ vs IQ.  This is the exact type of response I would was looking for and like to hear, It is well thought out, Educated and Intelligent..  Please do keep in mind that depending on the circumstances one may benefit over the other, vice versa.

This forum has many REAL issues that Laos as a people and a nation face daily. Some people are sensitive to those issues and want to see change, improvement and progress, LIKE MYSELF, so the country AND people COULD all live a better and happier life.

I left Laos as you did AND my heart still feels for the people and the country because I want to see Laos get out of POVERTY.  I have a half sister that still lives in POOR "Lak 31" I visited her and her family of 3 children and it breaks my heart to see them live how they live, especially when I'm coming from America, with all that I have.

I am new to this forum, but if you look at my comments on any of the posts, I try to be fair, neutral, constructive with ideas, point out the real issues.  Not simple "one-liners," unintelligent and almost SMART ASS answers to REAL problems and NOT have constructive and positive ideas that would contribute to help MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

I agree with both you and ADMIN, yes people are different, what one likes others may NOT.  The message that I'm trying to get across is that, if you put educated, intelligent, like-minded people with high moral and ethical principals, who ALL want a brighter future for themselves and future generations, then Laos will move forward in the right direction.

Regretfully, there are many in Laos that only think for themselves and not care about anyone else or care for progress. People who have the authority and power to MAKE A DIFFERENCE but because they lack IQ, they can not and don't.

I still stand by my comments: IMAGINE IF ALL Laotians in Laos having IQ, wouldn't the country be a better place?

Have a nice day!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #16 - 14th Jan, 2010 at 6:42pm

Thanks guys(all of yall), " Logging is major problem in Laos "

Let me tell you guys just little-bit about myself;
I am poor,broke,none-education(self-educated) with low QI (not IQ) but I have love and care to Laos and my belove fellas Laotians in Laos or aboards ( overriver don't have to be oversea )

Be a poor is better than be a Puppet to French or Vietnamese
Be a Uneducator with the(wise knowledge) is better than be a Dumb-Ass-Ausrtalian-Educator with (selfish and lack of knowledge)
Be a broke is better than be a beggar ( beg for Foriegners Aid)
Be a janitor(clean the tiolet) is better than be a hooker (
SU*k-DI*K,Blo*-Job
)
Be a homeless living in the US is better than be a caveman living in Laos(Prince Souphanouvong,Kayson,Phoumi,Nouhak,Khamtai,Choummaly) these are real cavemen used to lived in the cave.(fact) Run a check if you guys think I had lied about these ppl.

Thanks the H.E Tee for your (typing lesson) I have had learnt it every fast, just like I had said it before: I used only 2middle-fingers to type when I sent the message to Laos but now I used all my fingers I guess maybe it kind like too loose....Thanks again Okay...Kob jai liar liar der sa hye

Hay guys, think about it OK.....No heart feeling.....that the way it is....
Friendly to those who is friendly to you,

" SAVE THE TREE" " STOP LOGGING AND REPLANT"

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

BorLeumBanGerd
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #17 - 14th Jan, 2010 at 7:24pm

Tee wrote on 14th Jan, 2010 at 10:19am:
Thank you for your kind word!My body maybe in Australia,but my heart and soul had never left Laos. Have you ever thought the admin and I have the same education system(Australia) This website is register in Australia ACT(Australia Capital Territory) but I don't know the person that own personally. I just know the name and address. Don't worry Admin. I only review what's in the web.

EXAMPLE

Samuel had a high IQ. He could reason, was analytical and logical, and had a steel-trap focus on tasks. He learned new things quickly. However, he ignored how he was feeling and how others were feeling. If things didn't do the way he expected them to, he would lose his temper and lash out at others. He was unable to relate to people who weren't as smart as he was and lacked empathy. This limited his ability to be effective in team situations even though his IQ was very high.

Jose had a high EQ. He got along well with people, and managed his own emotions well. This made him highly effective in his work, even though there were others in the firm with higher IQs. Jose was able to consider the emotional component of interactions, using both his cognitive abilities and his understanding of emotions. He was able to influence and motivate people because he understood what mattered to them and was an excellent communicator. His authenticity and integrity made him a natural leader. He was flexible and creative when faced with a challenge, and resilient in the face of temporary defeats. He was well-liked and well-respected.

What I try to say it people have High IQ mostly do work in the Public sector and less likely to work in business and less likely be a leader.

High EQ do work in service and business Sector and more likely to be a leader.    

>>>>>

Tee, I thought you wrote you EXAMPLES on your own? You had me fooled. When in actuality Tee, you copied the EXAMPLES from another source! And you didn't even CREDIT the REAL author of your example. Real author of EXAMPLE - SUSAN DUNN, EQ COACH.

In response to your comments, YES it's TRUE someone with a high EQ can WORK WELL with other people, he is good with handling his emotions and can influence and motivate others because of his cognitive abilities.  

From your example, I DON'T THINK JOSE's high EQ got him his job at the company!  His IQ got him the interview and the job!

Someone with a high EQ is nothing more than A PERSON WITH EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

I will say - someone with a high IQ, combined with EQ will be the best candidate!

In another post you wanted to open a BANK business in Laos with partners with reserve of $10 million. You think HIGHLY of people with EQ, they make better leaders you said.  So why don't you go to Laos, open your BANK business...HIRE ONLY EQ employees NOT IQ employees. Lets see how long your bank lasts!

« Last Edit: 15th Jan, 2010 at 12:44am by BorLeumBanGerd »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #18 - 15th Jan, 2010 at 5:59am

I do apology for to make you misunderstood me. I don't have any qualification hung on my office wall like most people in this forum.  I never say EQ is better than IQ. You just assumed I am.  Just like the post before this one you also assume I wrote it.

I like to offer a solution not a criticism. I am a hand on person. Most people in this forum just being criticise of every things about Laos and it government and the way of life. Instate of offer solution to the problem.
I offer an Idea to educate the young Laos to have a better life if they have a better education! 
I offer an Idea to setup bank in Laos so more people can work! Having a good bank system in place more and more people would like to invest in Laos!
I offer Laos to become an Indochina State so we can export our goods to the world easily(Land-lock country) no tariff will be cheap for our goods and one currency will be save on foreign-exchange fee and the loss of fluctuated currency.

As you can see, I only offer solution; you may think I am crazy to come up with theses ideas. Passion to help my country people to have a better education, job opportunity. These two basic right for every citizen of any country in the world.
When these two thing in place. The freedom will be there and the so call communist will slowly vanish!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #19 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 7:38am

Holla mamachita, tu bonita, Tu chiquilla
ques los o assey?

Let BS be BS,man......
Caught on the spot.....

Let the Lao's monkeys taking care theirs own problems....

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78260 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248699 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133029 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69741 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47380 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73864 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57503 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45342 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40928 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33924 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum