Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Different between Viet & Lao ? (Read 16502 times)

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Different between Viet & Lao ?
25th Dec, 2009 at 5:17pm

1. CULTURE
2. LANGUAGE
3. BEHAVIOR

FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Different between Viet & Lao ?
Reply #1 - 25th Dec, 2009 at 8:54pm

The culture and language is different, but the behaviour is starting to be similar.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #2 - 26th Dec, 2009 at 9:22am

We have the eyes and ears but we don't hear and see the same things.
We look at the same object but we both have seen in different appearance.

Story
: 3 boys went to the same vacation at the beach
a first one wrote home " Hi Mom, today I saw the big bird flying over our heads at the beach"
a second one wrote home " Hi Mom, today I saw the UFO flying over our heads at the beach"
a third one wrote home " Hi Mom, today I saw the airplane and the people inside waved at us"

Three people seeing the same object in the different points of view.

« Last Edit: 26th Dec, 2009 at 5:37pm by Want Laos To Be Independence »  

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 26th Dec, 2009 at 10:17pm

That's not a surprise since the object is very far.

If three people were shown an object a metre away, I am sure they will see the same thing.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #4 - 6th Jan, 2010 at 11:01am

I knew you're smart. The dummy were death. Only the smart ppl are alive.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #5 - 7th Jan, 2010 at 12:01am

I'm not too smart and I'm not too dumb either.

I like to stay ahead of the pack.    Smiley

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #6 - 7th Jan, 2010 at 7:01pm

Some
D-A
had said: I shown no respect to our kin, angry and madness(Right and Wrong). Respect those who respect you. Love those who love you. Be kind to those who kind to you.( This is me )

I am a
Bad Guy
. I was born to
be bad.
I can't help it. God had created me to be this way. I love freedom of speech. If any one out there couldn't understand what I mean then that person is really a
Dum-Ass

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #7 - 8th Jan, 2010 at 9:05am

I don't think God has done anything to you. Parents are responsible for their children's behaviour at a young age, and when they reach adulthood then they are responsible for their own actions. You may be bad, but you don't compare to those sitting in jail at the moment. I like your openness and unbiased opinions.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #8 - 10th Jan, 2010 at 4:52am

No parents taught their kids to had a bad behaviors. I am just a black sheep in the family ( bad to the bone and bad forever)

None sense make sense. Some things sound to be good but not good.
Some things make sense but doesn't make sense, for example:
. In 1991 Laos adopted first constitution to guarantee the ppl of Laos to have the freedom of speech but untill now....still silence.
Is this make sense to you
?
. None sense : Your(Not mine) H.E pres. Kaysone Phomvihane,his father Vietnamese( Nguyen Cai Song ). You even admitted " Viet-Lao" according to many cultures in this world we tend to carry on with our father's lastname. His real name should been " Nguyen Kaysone".  
Is this none sense to you?

Sometimes the truth hurt ( to me; I called: DISGRACE ONESELF )
If my dad is Viet I should have had his lastname.

Remember these : Some things make sense doesn't make sense
                           None sense make sense

Be my guess, If you are disagree with me. Don't mind me....

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #9 - 10th Jan, 2010 at 7:22am

Freedom of speech has improved in Laos over the years. If people aren't happy with something, they can approach their village headman to sort out their problems.

Actually, there are millions of people who were born with a name that they don't use. I won't name them all, I'll just name a few for you.

Charlie Sheen was born "Carlos Irwin Estevez"
Stevie Wonder was born "Stevland Hardaway Judkins"
Bruce Lee was born "Lee Juan Fan", similar to Kaysone Phomvihane who you think his real name should be "Nguyen Kaysone".

In the olden days, many Lao people didn't carry their biological father's surname because their father didn't have a surname. Surnames weren't important back then, people would just call you buk Toui, buk Hum, Eee Lah, Eee Noy, etc. Therefore surnames needed to be made up as a means of identification, or their surnames were adopted from another relative who had a surname.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #10 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 8:11am

DO NOT CORRECTING ME OK,

ONE THING HAD CAME TO MY MIND "
YOU ARE KEOW
"
I CAN SMELL IT FROM HERE( USA TO LAOS )

HAVE A NIGHTMARE OK, OR NO "
HAVE A NICE DAY
"

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #11 - 17th Jan, 2010 at 12:59am

Koy boh man khon keow der Ai.

I'm half Thai (from my father's side) and half Lao (from my mother's side).  Do you have a problem with that too?

IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #12 - 17th Jan, 2010 at 1:31am

Viet eat dogs.
Laos eat sticky rice.
Thai eat kow jaow.
Chinese eat flied lice.
Korean eat kimchi.
Japanese eat sushi.
Indian eats curry.

You are what you eat.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #13 - 17th Jan, 2010 at 6:47am

HAY, HAY, HAY, WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TALK LIKE THAT

Actually, I do have problem with these kinds of ppl ha....(keow)
Later on they will proclaim the Laos to be West-Vietnam, its maybe sound funny to you right now but in 35 yrs from now who known what the hell laos is going to be when their population are more than us(lao) living among our ppl and also control the Govt with military power. I had heard about our ppl were complained about these ppl roaming in our land freely and had did dirty activities against our ppl, our nature resources and the local authorities had turned their blind to Lao ppl. Seem to me the Hight Ranking Official are not real Lao. These are sign of trouble in near future, that why it had raised alot concern to our ppl around the world. I myself just one man army can't do nothing much about unless all of us have to come togather with really love and care to our beloving motherland and that all we have lelt. Issaan never going to be Laos....They never been in the past....but they are our ppl too....(Just like your Dad).

Personally, I have no problem with you or your boss " Tee"
Just like I had said before: Be friend to those who is friendly to you.
"Kind to those who kind to you"

I had used alot or profanity words in this forum instead of be nice to our living creatures but that is just a new way of my communist tatics to express my own opinions to the viewers or readers.

I am LLL ( Lao Love Laos ) not KKK

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78210 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248680 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133020 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69734 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47373 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73858 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57490 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45337 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40925 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33922 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum