Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Lao Pride or Disgrace ? (Read 36693 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Lao Pride or Disgrace ?
Reply #15 - 8th Jan, 2010 at 7:23am

If Laos continues to improve in all areas from education to health care and the economy progresses, the country will become an even better place to live in.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #16 - 10th Jan, 2010 at 6:36am

Sabaidee Sa Hy Communist, ( Hi Communist comrade)
when you read these phrases try to make your accent like ppl from Northern Laos Okay...Its sound better...
"
Sa Hy Sa Hy, Hoa Nee Het Kaan Pa Tee Vat Maa Dai 30 pee
"

Hello Buck Tee, Most of my best friends I called them "Buck" too. And according to the "Thai Dum" culture. And another thing is your username have no meaning. You're educated in Australia but you're still living in the Communist Cave. Look at my username " WantlaosToBeIndependence" comparing to your "Tee" I love to play golf mate.Let me use you for my golf game this weekend so I will drive my 2balls to Buck Choummaly's mouth. This is my intention. You got it mate. I said its Ok to get mad. Its this tell you anything. Hay Hay Calm Down. Its Ok to be mad. Let it out OK , Get even with me alright, throw some more baits I am your fish.(I never denied) I won't mind to be your fish. You need to remember I am not just little fish OK.

To be real nice with you, You don't know me and I don't know you. And I don't think you are older than me. I knew you not dumb-ass your are very smart-ass. Since you started read my comments have you got anything in your mind. Can you sake it loose. I don't think so. But that Ok mate, Lock it in there and tell all your friends what haven I said. I am very bad man, I have no respect to you or your sorry-ass presidents. I didn't do this for me, I did for you and Lao ppl are still living in Laos, I want them to be free...free like me..

I am a " worthless Laotian Refugee", poor and broke, I have no home,land and country. I hate the USA and I also don't like the Communist. I like freedom, I love "freedom of speech" do you understand these words? to me; I don't think you do mate, I couldn't blamed you. They brainwash you. You educated in the West but you are still the Communist.

Hay mate drop me a line Ok, say whatever you wish.......anythings let it out...

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #17 - 10th Jan, 2010 at 11:15am

After reading your post!  I feel so sorry for you. You are a Thai Dum . it's one of the race that suffer the most in Laos since the war of Dien Bien Phu. and have to keep moving until some of you move to Pon Keng(Near the Army camp) I exactly live near there. My first love is also to a Thai Dum girl. She is so kind and beautiful, but you are the opposite to all the Thai Dum I knew.
You have been to a Land of opportunist(USA)What happened Mate? most people did make something for them self in USA. The people that didn't make it are:
                               Lazy
                               Daydreamer
                               Gambling
                               Maybe Anger
I can assure you that I am at least 7-9 year older than you! Don't assume everyone that someone can Type faster and know about computer is the people younger than you! There is no age limit for learning. I still go to school 2 night a week just to keep up with the changing world.

View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #18 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 8:01am

THANKS BUCK TEE, YOU SEEM TO KNOWN EVERYTHING ABOUT ME

I GUESS I AM TO STUPID FOR THIS GAME.....

Thanks SS,

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #19 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 8:36am

This is all a game to you. So You have show me your true colour. it's a Shame you have to get so angry with your life! Anger doesn't make you a better person you should know by now......

View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #20 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 10:59am

Yeb, Do you have a problem with that, or You want me to move to Australia and live next you, is that what you want?

Say fool, I am too poor dog. I had asked you to spit out my 2balls off your mouth but you didn't......How many times do I have to tell you..

Have you ever used the words " I do apology "  creating your owe words or ideas would sound better than used someone's else....

Oh man, you have( C1V1 ) I can cure you.... I guess I have to leave you the way you are...

The phrase I had used "
I GUESS I AM TO STUPID FOR THIS GAME
"
you still couldn't see thru that...Oh man.."I" is "
You/Tee
" not "Me"

Lao-Communist-Australia-Educator with the C1V1; You are a really dumb-ass....
Maybe you need to come to America get the real education here mate. WELCOME TO AMERICA.

Do not guess...   I am real bad guy. Bad to the bone. You don't want to know me....and I ain't going to wasting my times with your sorry-ass........U posted want Laos to be "
Indochina
" only " Keow (Viet) " did like that.  You are too sorry.....

Have a nightmare, (
I knew my messages was clear and strong
) I got you guys attention. Its went thru.....ha ha ha....Nee Kon Lao Bor Kai Zard....

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #21 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 11:30am

Dear WantLaosToBeIndependence

Yep...let out all your anger....you will feel better...... I realise it by now...you will never change your idea about your thought... you are just like someone have hang on to a racked piece of wood in the middle of the sea. for so long and you will continue to hold on to that piece of wood until the rest of you life.....

You do not except the new idea, new solution, you may as well living in the cave era. Stop using all the technology and move back to live in the cave...........and I bet you probably have Chinese and Mongolian  DNA in your genes, That is all of us are coming from.......Stop racist remark...you are just as bad as those KKK in American.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #22 - 16th Jan, 2010 at 10:56pm

Dear wantlaotobeindependence

You are just as bad as this current government! if they can't get what they want, they will send you to re-educated camp. in your case you probably kill any one that is not agree with you.

You talking about the current government not good as this not good as that! Well give any solution to fix those problems. for example:
Education
Economic and Job prospect
Law and Order

Bear in mind! Laos have no money in the draw. Laos depending on Aid almost 100% of their economy. all three Example do need  money to fix it. Mr Tough Guy... Could you just give me a slice of sneak Preview of you Idea please! 

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #23 - 17th Jan, 2010 at 1:32am

Let the hate flow...

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Laosport
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Luv Lao Last Longer

Boston
Reply #24 - 19th Mar, 2010 at 2:27am

Man I have to let yall know how I represented my LAO PRIDE til I die over here!
First of all I have noticed most TRU LAO they all have their unique ways to represent that they are Lao any where and every where they went.
All the races (Black, White, Latina, Khmer, Viet, Chinese, Japanese and even Korean that they knew me they highly repected Khone Lao and they even go further by eating sticky rice with jeow bong and eat hot spicy ass Tum-mak-houng that I made for them. They love that, especially girls, tried to impress me that they too can eat hot spicy Lao's foods like Lao girls.  Wink
It's safe to say that I have influented many lost Lao to be full Lao and wannabe Lao to learn Lao. I'm so proud of myself that I still know how to read, write and speak Lao fruently  Smiley
That How Tru LAO I am always faithful  to my Buddhist religion, Culture and Tradition. And I'm still young buhahaha..beat that suckers j/k  Smiley

Thavada Please I'm begging you Could you make all Khone Lao love one others and let us Lao Stand United and move forward to better are selves and build better love and peaceful place for Undecided 1000000s future Lao generations to come.
« Last Edit: 19th Mar, 2010 at 11:07am by Laosport »  

Phoum Jai Pen LAO!
View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #25 - 19th Mar, 2010 at 6:26am

There will always be people like this in the world no matter where you live.  An opportunity is given to them to make a difference in life, instead, they choose to remain at the bottom of the food chain.  "Wantlaotobeindependen" , change your life to better yourself. In other words have a set future/goal.  Once you accomplish this, you can go back to Laos and make a difference in peoples lives.  Believe me, once all our people are educated, Laos will be free and independent again.  Also, you will have less venting.  :)

View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #26 - 21st Mar, 2010 at 10:46pm

OLD GENERATION HAD PRIDE ( OUR FATHER FATHER )
NEW GENERATION HAVE NO PRIDE ( WE ARE TRASH )

PRESENTLY, I HAVE NO HOME , LAND AND COUNTRY.
WHO AM I? BORN AND RAISED IN LAOS BUT LIVING IN AMERICA LAND.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

tewada
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I will be in Laos soon!

Reply #27 - 21st Mar, 2010 at 11:15pm

Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 25th Dec, 2009 at 5:31pm:
In past, our
grandparents had pride

Nowaday, we(majority of us)have no pride ( most of us never admitted always denied)

WE ARE DISGRACE OURSELVES

FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS

You might want to consider going on a meditation retreat in a nice Wat and deal with your anger......

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #28 - 22nd Mar, 2010 at 5:47am

Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 21st Mar, 2010 at 10:46pm:
OLD GENERATION HAD PRIDE ( OUR FATHER FATHER )
NEW GENERATION HAVE NO PRIDE ( WE ARE TRASH )

PRESENTLY, I HAVE NO HOME , LAND AND COUNTRY.
WHO AM I? BORN AND RAISED IN LAOS BUT LIVING IN AMERICA LAND.

You do have a home, land, and country. It's called the "United States of America".  Not all the new generation is trash.  Look at the Admin for example, I know she wants the things that we want  here but only limited to what she can do or say.  She is well educated, do you consider her trash too?  You gotta give them a chance.  Once the old die out,  the new and well educated will take over.  They will always have questions and will seek the truth if need be regardless of what the government says.  Even in America, I don't agree 90% of what the politicians (government) tell us. I have to do a research on my own time to determine the merit of what they say.

View Profile  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #29 - 27th Mar, 2010 at 8:59am

? ADMIN, I DO NOT KNOWN HER OR HIM? LIVING IN LAOS OR AUSTRALIA?

ANY LAO MAN OR WOMAN DID NOT BOWED DOWN YOUR HEAD TO OUTSIDER ARE CONSIDERING HAVING PRIDE IN THEMSELVES.

BE POOR IS BETTER THEN BE PUPPET TO SOME ONE ELSE
BE A JANITOR CLEANING UP THE TOILETS IS BETTER THEN BE A HOOKER CLEANING UP SOME ONE DICCK .

WHERE IS LAO PRIDE? WHO IS OUR LEADERS THE ONE YOUR ARE/WERE RESPECTED THE MOST?  BUCK DAI? TELL ME THE NAME?
I REALLY WANT TO KNOWN.......

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 0 1372 Last Post 21st Apr, 2024 at 12:52pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 290672 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 86906 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 138601 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74988 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51623 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77771 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61065 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48300 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43454 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum