Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Lao Pride or Disgrace ? (Read 36663 times)

macro
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Lao Pride or Disgrace ?
Reply #30 - 28th Mar, 2010 at 12:08pm

You guys think that you have a rough time just all of a sudden you must walk across the river 35 years ago just to get a bowl of rice.
I have to put up with the fireworks from the white devil and the yellow peril since I was born, then catch a leaky boat to Malaysia, I still consider I got a better deal, look at those poor soul from Cambodia.
Don't feel too bad about Laos, you guys should be happy about the mild nature of your people and keep it that way, what you don't want is American style democracy (I wonder can you call it democracy?), look at Thailand, Indonasia and Phillippin, you end up selling all your women and still can't afford to pay for a bowl of rice for your population.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #31 - 5th Apr, 2010 at 12:19am

Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 27th Mar, 2010 at 8:59am:
? ADMIN, I DO NOT KNOWN HER OR HIM? LIVING IN LAOS OR AUSTRALIA?

ANY LAO MAN OR WOMAN DID NOT BOWED DOWN YOUR HEAD TO OUTSIDER ARE CONSIDERING HAVING PRIDE IN THEMSELVES.

BE POOR IS BETTER THEN BE PUPPET TO SOME ONE ELSE
BE A JANITOR CLEANING UP THE TOILETS IS BETTER THEN BE A HOOKER CLEANING UP SOME ONE DICCK .

WHERE IS LAO PRIDE? WHO IS OUR LEADERS THE ONE YOUR ARE/WERE RESPECTED THE MOST?  BUCK DAI? TELL ME THE NAME?
I REALLY WANT TO KNOWN.......

Most of the time you wrote in this forum a very impressive article,but some time you don't make any senses to me. I though other you in some kind of influence(alcohol and drug) If you do that! I think you should seek help please. I don't want any Laos going to that path!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #32 - 5th Apr, 2010 at 10:14am

Tee and Macro, Do not guess......

I am who I am....I hate CIA or Sorry-ass KGB
American are not my master and I do not bow down my head to any MF(American,French,Russian,Chinese or Sorry-ass Vietnamese)
I do not like the alcohol or doing any drug. I am none smoker.

My Dad disappearance during 1976, untill now we never heard of him (death or alive). But most of his friends were saying " He did escaped from Re-education Camp but maybe didn't made it out to the Thailand border.

My Dad had 3rd grade education in Laos and my mom had none. They were farmer. He didn't ever known what is CIA mean or Air American during that times.

Your Buck  Nguyen Kaysone,Buck Souphannouvong send my dad to the North to die.

And you guys want me to respect these sorry-ass mother- crappity smacker.

Feel me then you understand the pain I have had to bear for so long.

My family had to went thru the super horrible life in Thailand.
I do not bow my head to the Laos Royal either ( crappity smack-them too)

We used to have home,land and rice paddly in Laos. Presently I have shit. I am as like a slave living in American( working and pay tax)

Do I like the Communist ? I don't
Do I love the American ? I don't , but where can I live?

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #33 - 5th Apr, 2010 at 10:55am

I am so sorry about what happened to your father! How ever, these people you just mention is not in Power any more! They all on they way to the grave. it's no point holding the anger any more. you can't change what had happened! but you can make the future from happening. What ever happened to your life, you can not blame the other but your self. you told us you wife and children have left you. you can blame that on this Government. you must did something to trickle that reaction. I am not here to tell you how to live our life! but just telling you as a friend to "ah ho sii kum" to those have done all the bad thing to you and your family. like the Buddha said" To forgive is the greatest gift of all"

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #34 - 5th Apr, 2010 at 10:03pm

Want Laos To Be Independence wrote on 5th Apr, 2010 at 10:14am:
Tee and Macro, Do not guess......

I am who I am....I hate CIA or Sorry-ass KGB
American are not my master and I do not bow down my head to any MF(American,French,Russian,Chinese or Sorry-ass Vietnamese)
I do not like the alcohol or doing any drug. I am none smoker.

My Dad disappearance during 1976, untill now we never heard of him (death or alive). But most of his friends were saying " He did escaped from Re-education Camp but maybe didn't made it out to the Thailand border.

My Dad had 3rd grade education in Laos and my mom had none. They were farmer. He didn't ever known what is CIA mean or Air American during that times.

Your Buck  Nguyen Kaysone,Buck Souphannouvong send my dad to the North to die.

And you guys want me to respect these sorry-ass mother- crappity smacker.

Feel me then you understand the pain I have had to bear for so long.

My family had to went thru the super horrible life in Thailand.
I do not bow my head to the Laos Royal either ( crappity smack-them too)

We used to have home,land and rice paddly in Laos. Presently I have nuts. I am as like a slave living in American( working and pay tax)

Do I like the Communist ? I don't
Do I love the American ? I don't , but where can I live?

All government systems worldwide are flawed, they claim to do good for the mass but their intention is basically to control.  We are nothing but sheep (slaves) to them.  Nothing will change that, even today.  We just have to live our life and deal with it. Like it or not, we all have to work and pay our taxes.  

You are upset and going through life with so much hatred and pain I understand that. Everyone that fled during the war had the same or similar problems...you are not alone.  We are all born with a purpose.  You just have to keep your head up high and focus on the positive things that life has to offer and try to move forward.  Dwelling too much in the past can deteriorate your health..mentally and physically.

Here's a documentary movie I recommend everyone should watch it's called "Nerakhoon (the betrayal)".  Everyone can relate to this in some way or form.  Like I said you are not alone.  You can watch the movie on Youtube, download it from various websites, or rent it.  I can guarantee, you won't be disappointed.  It helps you with the view of life.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #35 - 6th Apr, 2010 at 9:38pm

Thank you Jackspade! it's the first time I hear about this documentary. I'd downloaded from Youtube. The tear was doping like a waterfall. it's the best film I have ever watch about Laos... and how we being betrayal by our leader,The Loyal family and specially the American Administrator.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 284350 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85483 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137410 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 73904 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50722 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 76971 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60350 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47697 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 42961 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35444 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum