Poll Poll
Question: What is the best city to visit in Laos!

« Created by: Tee on: 24th Jan, 2010 at 3:30am »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is the best city in Laos! (Read 11823 times)

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
What is the best city in Laos!
24th Jan, 2010 at 3:30am

Let's vote for the best city you've visited!!!

laos-map.gif (13 KB | )
laos-map.gif
View Profile  
IP Logged

Worthless Laotian Refugee
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: What is the best city in Laos!
Reply #1 - 24th Jan, 2010 at 6:33am

Hello Tee, I am back. Do you want to play the second round?

HANOI CITY!!!!!!!  IT WILLS BE A CAPITAL OF WEST VIETNAM IN NEAR FUTURE

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #2 - 24th Jan, 2010 at 9:33am

Do you mean North Vietnam. I hope you wasn't drunk when you post this forum.....mate!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #3 - 14th Feb, 2010 at 2:34am

Hey Guys

Let vote for the best city you have visited! It would be nice if you can include the reason why! Let do it for the good of the tourist dollars!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #4 - 14th Feb, 2010 at 6:33pm

I have only been to two cities, Vientiane and Luangprabang.
Vientiane has a bunch of kee kui's.
Luangprabang has a very historical feel to it and nothing has changed since the last century and they like it that way.
Next time I go to Laos, I would like to go down south to Pakse.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Buk IIWJ
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

ThatLuang, Laos P.D.R.
Reply #5 - 16th Feb, 2010 at 7:42pm

I love Luangprabang Cheesy

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #6 - 16th Feb, 2010 at 11:05pm

Most people visiting Laos are going up North...I think South Does has a lot to offer! Most people don't sweet talk you..but they usually tell you what in their mind... Well if you have time..Please make sure you visit The South......

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk IIWJ
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

ThatLuang, Laos P.D.R.
Reply #7 - 17th Feb, 2010 at 4:22pm

Tee wrote on 16th Feb, 2010 at 11:05pm:
Most people visiting Laos are going up North...I think South Does has a lot to offer! Most people don't sweet talk you..but they usually tell you what in their mind... Well if you have time..Please make sure you visit The South......

On my upcoming trip I like to visit Pakse or some of the area further south.  I'm still thinking about transportation arrangement, whether to go with bus or rent a van.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #8 - 17th Feb, 2010 at 9:53pm

Buk IIWJ wrote on 17th Feb, 2010 at 4:22pm:
Tee wrote on 16th Feb, 2010 at 11:05pm:

On my upcoming trip I like to visit Pakse or some of the area further south.  I'm still thinking about transportation arrangement, whether to go with bus or rent a van.

For me! I like to take the local bus. I like to see the real people live and to catch the creme of what is like to live like the local to have conversation with the Local. You will know that, They are happy with what their have. I did it in 2002,2006 and 2008. It's not comfortable like in the West,but it's ok for me....

If you don't have much time, you can always fly to your destination! The Air line is a lot safer than Indonesian airline. When you time had came,Doesn't matter where you are...you will have to go mate! Take the chances and have a go........

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 79094 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248999 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133227 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69922 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47537 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 74006 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57634 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45448 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41050 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 34004 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum