Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
to marry a laos lady! (Read 73377 times)

tewada
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I will be in Laos soon!

Re: to marry a laos lady!
Reply #15 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 4:03pm

well, you seem to be unaware of the tone of your message then... you might want to examine your communications style....

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #16 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 7:46pm

tewada wrote on 26th Mar, 2010 at 4:03pm:
well, you seem to be unaware of the tone of your message then... you might want to examine your communications style....

Really Tewada!

Please don't assume anything until you sure about it. read between the line and try to understand what it mean! I don't have  a degree of communication,but I have been making deal worth million of dollars.
I dislike people put down their own race! Always talk negative about it! as I said before. I do apology for disappoint you.

View Profile  
IP Logged

azzuccar
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #17 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 8:11pm

thanks tee for the wise words of wisdom!  one day i will learn!!!!!    lol

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #18 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 8:25pm

Tee wrote on 26th Mar, 2010 at 4:49am:
This is a lesson for you to learn!
Next time use your big head to think not the little head between your legs! if you do used the little head to think, the out come always...this way.......

I agree.  I think people are ignorant in general. They let the hormone get the best of them.  The information for this particular situation is available online and other sources.  Instead, they wait until they get into a deep end of the hole, then they start to care about the possibility of right and wrong. The family that ask for $600 a month is outrageous, they know it...but, do they care? Nope.  I don't think you can reason with them.  Poor guy probably wont' be allowed to visit Laos again if he breaks off the engagement I can almost guarantee it.

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #19 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 8:29pm

tewada wrote on 26th Mar, 2010 at 4:03pm:

No one's perfect.  As long as everyone here understands each other, that is all that matters.

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #20 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 8:33pm

azzuccar wrote on 26th Mar, 2010 at 8:11pm:
thanks tee for the wise words of wisdom!  one day i will learn!!!!!    lol

Technically speaking, you are married to her.  So, you are going through with it right?  If you are I hope it all works out.   Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

azzuccar
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #21 - 26th Mar, 2010 at 10:08pm

we were married in the village with the blessing of the headman. nothing on paper also no certificate. its just a pity she has got greedy. i am not rich or poor but i feel like a cash machine. pity!  she wants to come to england! of course!    i will wait and see!   i am sending no more money.  then i will see if her love of me is genuine.   thanks for your advice.   i think i was lucky i did not get arrested as we had premarital sex!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #22 - 27th Mar, 2010 at 3:17am

azzuccar wrote on 26th Mar, 2010 at 10:08pm:
we were married in the village with the blessing of the headman. nothing on paper also no certificate. its just a pity she has got greedy. i am not rich or poor but i feel like a cash machine. pity!  she wants to come to england! of course!    i will wait and see!   i am sending no more money.  then i will see if her love of me is genuine.   thanks for your advice.   i think i was lucky i did not get arrested as we had premarital sex!  

it will get from bad to worst when you stop wire her money. that mean she has lose her face. I will sugget you to send her less, let about you have just lose you work and have problem of sending her the full amount. beside you need money to pay someone off in England too(she will assume you have to pay someone off just like in Laos) I call "testing the water, before jump in"...if she is ok...and can get by. that mean you had paid her too much and if she is ok with the wait....with less payment....I think, it would be ok to take her to England. but I still will take advice of JACKSPADE to move to Laos and live over there with her.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pankeo
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #23 - 27th Mar, 2010 at 4:21am

You got off cheap compared to this guy http://www.noudsakhone.com/

View Profile  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #24 - 27th Mar, 2010 at 7:43am

Hay hay hay ....be nice be kind to all walk of lives.....

I am who I am , I don't belong to No Body......
Ku Kar kheu ku bor pen kone phai

Mistake happenned all the times.
No One is perfect

A million dollars deal, Common mate ...Pleeeaaaassssee do no shown off, I am very poor man and broke. I have no home, land and country.
I don't even known myself, Am I Lao or what ...Amerilao it doesn't sound right.

To Azzu & Twd (I can't call U Tewada) its against my religions.

If U guys are real man, if u love dog and marry dog.If U think aint worse it then dump the bits.  F the Lao Laws , No one in Laos obey the laws anyway. Starting from the Top thru bottom.
Corruption, Dishonest,Disgrace, no pride.........
Begging for food, money and aid from foreigner....

I am laotian, I knew my ppl well.  
In the past our fathers and mothers had pride
Presently we been lost to the modern world..

Please forgive us.......We are the sinners  

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

LaoguySoCal

I Love Laos!

Reply #25 - 25th Apr, 2010 at 11:01pm

azzuccar,

You are f*cking idoit, you come in here just need attention and you got it. It is bogus. I think you are not that f*cking stupid.  Anyway, if you are that f*cking stupid and then go on with another Laotian ladies and send your paid check to them. Unf*cking real your story!!!

View Profile  
IP Logged

kaoli
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Reply #26 - 28th Apr, 2010 at 4:56pm

The man is full of fail.

With 20.000 Bahts, you can put your 2 inch brain into 20 juicy holes and feel like Tiger Woods.

Think about it.

Now, go kill yourself for being such a douchebag.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pat
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

southern france
Reply #27 - 29th May, 2010 at 2:48pm

I 'm married with a Lao since 15 years, at the begining she never asked any money, the most difficult thing was the paper because no one in Phonesavanh knowed which document use ! but after several months we have been married.
We took time to know each other before, two weeks sounds too short for me, but if it really sincere love, why not ? but it need time to be sure, a wedding is a serious thing.
It 's so easy to fall in love , Lao girl are so beautiful.   Kiss

View Profile WWW  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #28 - 29th May, 2010 at 11:58pm

You need to have a decent amount of money to marry a girl in Laos in this day and age.

The marriage paperwork for foreigners is expensive. You also have the wedding costs to deal with, including the dowry. And if plan to take her to live in your country then you have airfare costs and you need to support her financially until she is legal to work. This and that all add up.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Pat
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

southern france
Reply #29 - 30th May, 2010 at 4:51am

That's right, hopefully Lao laws protect the girl, it's not so easy to get married with foreigners, if not some people could make a human traffic.
If you have many money ,you can do a lot of things but Lao people do not sell their girls like in some countries.

View Profile WWW  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 79181 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 249027 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133247 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69939 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47552 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 74019 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57644 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45459 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41058 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 34010 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum