Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Admin ♥
28th Apr, 2010 at 5:55pm

I think I'm in love with admin ♥

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Re: Admin ♥
Reply #1 - 28th Apr, 2010 at 10:57pm

And this is why foreigners have a bad reputation in "other" countries.

I think this guy should come to Laos, or even Thailand, the lady boys would really like him. He would be their biatch.

Just a suggestion admin but maybe we should castrate him? I mean ban him from the site.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #2 - 29th Apr, 2010 at 1:15am

Kaoli, I cannot give you my love sorry sir.   Shocked

Buk Hoo Kee, We won't go to that extreme. There is nothing wrong with expressing love to someone.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

kaoli
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Reply #3 - 29th Apr, 2010 at 8:41am

Come on Buk Hoo Kee, don't be a heartless cumdripping butthole, this thread is about Love, can't you understand ?

By the way, Bukkakee, I already live in Laos. But anyway, if home is where the heart is, then my home is in admin.

♥ Admin, I love you ♥

What is your real name ? I guess it's Gilette, because you’re the best a man can get.

Admin, I want to take you for a ride...

Chao pak yousai ? Do you live nearby the airport or is that just my heart taking off?

Let's meet and frenchkiss on top of Patuxai tonight and watch the stars. Let me conquer your heart and open your gate of hapiness. You'll be my Carla Bruni and I'll be your beast.

If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then the sky would be empty. But I wouldn't care, because I can see them in your eyes, which are the same color as my Porsche.

Admin, I can't stop thinking about you. You spend so much time in my dreams I should charge rent.

Mignonne, allons voir si la rose
Qui ce matin avoit desclose
Sa robe de pourpre au Soleil,
A point perdu ceste vesprée
Les plis de sa robe pourprée,
Et son teint au vostre pareil.

Las ! voyez comme en peu d'espace,
Mignonne, elle a dessus la place
Las ! las ses beautez laissé cheoir !
Ô vrayment marastre Nature,
Puis qu'une telle fleur ne dure
Que du matin jusques au soir !

Donc, si vous me croyez, mignonne,
Tandis que vostre âge fleuronne
En sa plus verte nouveauté,
Cueillez, cueillez vostre jeunesse :
Comme à ceste fleur la vieillesse
Fera ternir vostre beauté.

love.jpg (81 KB | )
love.jpg
View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #4 - 1st May, 2010 at 12:10am

I didn't know we supported obscene nudity on this site. I guess anything goes since there are no laws in Laos anyways. People can post nude picks of themselves and people's underaged kids can come and look at them and tell their parents "guess what I saw on Laopride website mommy?".

If you live in Laos then you give Laos a bad reputation. A friend of mine that lives there tells me that the Lao girls don't like the guys there cause they are so cocky and have the same attitude as this dude Kaoli.

Learn how to treat women with respect and maybe you won't need to have pictures of naked, fat white DUDES on your computer, unless you enjoy that kind of thing then that is beyond me.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

kaoli
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Reply #5 - 1st May, 2010 at 10:06am

You made me lol very hard, Bukkakee. Thanks.

lol.jpg (2 KB | )
lol.jpg
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #6 - 3rd May, 2010 at 9:03am

Buk Hoo Kee, Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't aware that he posted a fully nude picture on the forum. The picture has been cut abit.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78164 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248672 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133013 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69729 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47369 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73855 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57481 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45335 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40923 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33921 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum