Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Would you move back to live in Laos? (Read 25805 times)

USA Joe
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Would you move back to live in Laos?
Reply #15 - 17th Aug, 2010 at 5:54pm

llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 2:37pm:
USA Joe. According to UN, bug and insect has nutrition. Maybe all civilized people should start eating them. It's probably better for you then hamburger and French fries.

hahaha u like to write like you know so much but where do you get all these facts from? care to link the source? or do u just make these up to make u look so smart.

see u are those type that want to lay claim to know everything. that every word from your mouth is the absolute truth. u can never be wrong. if u say 1+1=3, the THREE is the answer!!! u will continue to fight to say 3. lol. typical uncivilized person.

here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feces says feces (poop) have nutrients and energy. u care to eat some too? or will u know to be civilized and not eat poop.

or is your answer still 3? LOL

View Profile  
IP Logged

USA Joe

I Love Laos!

Reply #16 - 17th Aug, 2010 at 5:57pm

llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 2:42pm:
USA Joe if the west are so civilized. Why does 50% of the marriage in the US end up in divorce? Don't people have any moral or only care about money.

what a surprise... u blaming the west for divorce and people just caring about money? according to u, its never your fault. its always the viet, the west, or me or her or him. grow up

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #17 - 17th Aug, 2010 at 8:46pm

I'm not blaming anybody about marriage in the West. I'm asking you a question. You're just like politicians, no straight answers. Just blah blah blah!!!!!!

USA Joe wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 5:57pm:
llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 2:42pm:
USA Joe if the west are so civilized. Why does 50% of the marriage in the US end up in divorce? Don't people have any moral or only care about money.

what a surprise... u blaming the west for divorce and people just caring about money? according to u, its never your fault. its always the viet, the west, or me or her or him. grow up

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Reply #18 - 17th Aug, 2010 at 8:58pm

Do some research, look it up. We're not in North Korea. We have freedom of press. I'm no expert, but I do follow world news and current event. Some of my source are yahoo, Al Jazeera, BBC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, history channel, Lao News Agency, Bangkok Post, YouTube, star tribune newpapers and many more. If I want to know more about Laos politics. I can also ask my father who was in Royal Lao Army.

USA Joe wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 5:54pm:
llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 2:37pm:
USA Joe. According to UN, bug and insect has nutrition. Maybe all civilized people should start eating them. It's probably better for you then hamburger and French fries.

hahaha u like to write like you know so much but where do you get all these facts from? care to link the source? or do u just make these up to make u look so smart.

see u are those type that want to lay claim to know everything. that every word from your mouth is the absolute truth. u can never be wrong. if u say 1+1=3, the THREE is the answer!!! u will continue to fight to say 3. lol. typical uncivilized person.

here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feces says feces (poop) have nutrients and energy. u care to eat some too? or will u know to be civilized and not eat poop.

or is your answer still 3? LOL

« Last Edit: 17th Aug, 2010 at 11:34pm by llX »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

USA Joe

I Love Laos!

Reply #19 - 18th Aug, 2010 at 6:23pm

llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 8:58pm:
Do some research, look it up.

no! since u are stating something to support ur argument. the burden is yours to list the source. example: no way can u go to court and tell judge stuff and expect the judge to go back to his computer to look it up, its your duty to back up your story.

so again, your logic is childish and fail. u just like to tell ghost story

Quote:
If I want to know more about Laos politics. I can also ask my father who was in Royal Lao Army.

while ur daddy may be in the RLA. its still one man's opinion. not facts. besides i doubt army janitor will know about politics hahahaha!

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #20 - 18th Aug, 2010 at 9:17pm

You are pretty clueless even about USA. You must be Canadian. That is your new name Canadian Joe. By the way I'm your daddy. You're just a waste of my iPhone minnute.

USA Joe wrote on 18th Aug, 2010 at 6:23pm:
llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 8:58pm:
Do some research, look it up.

no! since u are stating something to support ur argument. the burden is yours to list the source. example: no way can u go to court and tell judge stuff and expect the judge to go back to his computer to look it up, its your duty to back up your story.

so again, your logic is childish and fail. u just like to tell ghost story

Quote:
If I want to know more about Laos politics. I can also ask my father who was in Royal Lao Army.

while ur daddy may be in the RLA. its still one man's opinion. not facts. besides i doubt army janitor will know about politics hahahaha!

« Last Edit: 18th Aug, 2010 at 11:07pm by llX »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

USA Joe

I Love Laos!

Reply #21 - 18th Aug, 2010 at 10:34pm

Quote:
You are pretty clueless even about USA.

actually, we both know i proved you incorrect so many times, it hurts you.

Quote:
You must be Canadien.

again, assume more please

Quote:
That is your new name Canadian Joe.

nah.... joe's an all-american name. wont sound as cool if attached to canada

Quote:
By the way I'm your daddy.

spoken like a true christian. funny. u must make christ very happy by your attitude. oh wait, u only a christian so u dont get rip off. haha

Quote:
You're just a waste of my iPhone minnute.

and yet, u will keep coming back to reply. u will prove me correct again Cheesy

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #22 - 18th Aug, 2010 at 11:09pm

USA Joe wrote on 18th Aug, 2010 at 10:34pm:
Quote:
You are pretty clueless even about USA.

actually, we both know i proved you incorrect so many times, it hurts you.

Quote:
You must be Canadien.

again, assume more please

Quote:
That is your new name Canadian Joe.

nah.... joe's an all-american name. wont sound as cool if attached to canada

Quote:
By the way I'm your daddy.

spoken like a true christian. funny. u must make christ very happy by your attitude. oh wait, u only a christian so u dont get rip off. haha

Quote:
You're just a waste of my iPhone minnute.

Idiot Joe. Joe you an idiot
Grin Cheesy

View Profile  
IP Logged

USA Joe

I Love Laos!

Reply #23 - 19th Aug, 2010 at 3:48am

Quote:

Quote:
Grin Cheesy

and i am correct. u did come back to post hahaha

u like to talk. makes u feel important. the problem is, u really dont know what you are talking about. u just make sounds. but. nothing makes sense. hahaha

so the best u can do is call me names. poor baby u are

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #24 - 19th Aug, 2010 at 1:46pm

I has unlimited Internet access on my iPhone. I can reply back all day long. You make me laught.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

USA Joe wrote on 19th Aug, 2010 at 3:48am:
Quote:

Quote:
Grin Cheesy

and i am correct. u did come back to post hahaha

u like to talk. makes u feel important. the problem is, u really dont know what you are talking about. u just make sounds. but. nothing makes sense. hahaha

so the best u can do is call me names. poor baby u are

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 287609 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85931 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137773 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74234 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51001 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77224 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60593 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47887 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43111 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35563 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum