Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Girls with tattoos (Read 86172 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Girls with tattoos
Reply #15 - 16th Jan, 2011 at 3:56am

Her nose looks fine to me, it's better than having a flat nose.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Lao Dreamer
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Reply #16 - 29th Jan, 2011 at 1:28pm

Well, I hold a BA degree from one of the best Universities in London, Unite Kingdom and I earn almost US$80,000 per year from my job as a Fashions Garment Technologist. I am a 100% Lao girl and I have a big tattoo on my bottom, does that make me a prostitute really?

Don't be narrow minded people!!!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #17 - 29th Jan, 2011 at 10:27pm

Down there, no one is going to see it, except your partner.

What I'm basically trying to get across is that girls with tattoos are frowned upon in Laos.

In England, it's probably more acceptable.

IP Logged

Lao Dreamer
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Reply #18 - 30th Jan, 2011 at 6:05pm

I have seen many girls with tattoo in Vientiane nowadays and they were looking sweet and well mannered.

I rather see Lao girls with tattoo here and there than those in mini skirts, hot pants and mini dresses like those on Lao Babes website.

Tattoo is body arts but Lao girls in hot pants should be frowned.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #19 - 30th Jan, 2011 at 10:33pm

The difference here is that you can wear sexy outfits on some occasions, but tattoos stay on you forever.

There's nothing wrong with tattoos, if it's just a small one, it's just an observation.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #20 - 30th May, 2011 at 3:04am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 16th Jan, 2011 at 3:56am:
Her nose looks fine to me, it's better than having a flat nose.

What the hell does a flat nose look like?

Those Siamese people keep bringing it up on asiasfinest.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #21 - 30th May, 2011 at 4:06am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 13th Jan, 2011 at 9:29pm:
Well, just make sure you don't walk around topless in Laos.

Lao authorities are not a big fan of elephants.

So you're saying the Commie Laos hate the 3 heads elephant. This the way you guys show love to us(exile) and you guys want us to respect the moon flag. Shame on the Communist Laos. Hatred is inside their blood. They(CL) never change.

I have 2 heads, one big and one small. I guess they(CL) probably love my small head than big head.

Laos is lawless country, innocent ppl can be jail in Laos without stand trial and the guilty one can walk free (long U have money). Sad but true.

Beware if U have the 3 heads elephant tattoo on you, do not let these sucker known, if they do. Your ass can disappear without trace.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

LukeTheDrifter
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #22 - 30th May, 2011 at 4:58pm

No I wouldn't classify them as sex workers. I think it is an expression of art. For myself I prefer a womens body to be completely natural. But sometimes I see a tattoo thats looks attractive.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #23 - 30th May, 2011 at 10:02pm

Thank you for your opinion. I wouldn't have a tattoo, even if I was offered some money.

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #24 - 1st Feb, 2013 at 9:05pm

Very nice wife beater Cheesy!

View Profile  
IP Logged

kevin RoadRace
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Under a Rock!
Reply #25 - 4th Feb, 2013 at 8:27am

Lao Dreamer wrote on 29th Jan, 2011 at 1:28pm:
Well, I hold a BA degree from one of the best Universities in London, Unite Kingdom and I earn almost US$80,000 per year from my job as a Fashions Garment Technologist. I am a 100% Lao girl and I have a big tattoo on my bottom, does that make me a prostitute really?

Girls with tattoo are hot especially with an English accent!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #26 - 4th Feb, 2013 at 9:44pm

Grin!  Russian?
kevin RoadRace wrote on 4th Feb, 2013 at 8:27am:

View Profile  
IP Logged

markj
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #27 - 5th Feb, 2013 at 5:39am

I am new to the board.   American.   Just my opinion, but i am a state court judge and i see many people every day in civil and criminal court.   The tattoo craze is out of control in the U.S.   Tattoos everywhere, neck, breasts, lower back, ankles, face, etc.   

I absolutely do not like tattoos now.   I may have been indifferent now, but just broke up with my last American girlfriend b/c her ankle tattoo.

Sorry to offend anyone, but my questionaire includes "do you have any tattoos?"    If yes, i just can't go any further.  Just MHO. Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

kevin RoadRace
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Under a Rock!
Reply #28 - 5th Feb, 2013 at 2:29pm

Any European or Spanish accent is a turn on.
Beef Cake wrote on 4th Feb, 2013 at 9:44pm:
Grin!  Russian?
kevin RoadRace wrote on 4th Feb, 2013 at 8:27am:

View Profile  
IP Logged

kevin RoadRace
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Under a Rock!
Reply #29 - 5th Feb, 2013 at 2:32pm

I have tattoos that is cover up when I where a shirt.
markj wrote on 5th Feb, 2013 at 5:39am:
I am new to the board.   American.   Just my opinion, but i am a state court judge and i see many people every day in civil and criminal court.   The tattoo craze is out of control in the U.S.   Tattoos everywhere, neck, breasts, lower back, ankles, face, etc.   

I absolutely do not like tattoos now.   I may have been indifferent now, but just broke up with my last American girlfriend b/c her ankle tattoo.

Sorry to offend anyone, but my questionaire includes "do you have any tattoos?"    If yes, i just can't go any further.  Just MHO. Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78521 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248771 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133095 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69793 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47433 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73911 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57539 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45372 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40967 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33948 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum