Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Sexy dresses hit the streets of modern Laos (Read 89564 times)

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Re: Sexy dresses hit the streets of modern Laos
Reply #15 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:11am

You're doing a great jobs Admins, $200 a month in Laos is not bad. You should ask for a big raise like $300 a month sound better. 
Shocked Wink

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 25th Apr, 2011 at 8:44pm:
BlastSweep, Yes, that's what is considered sexy in Laos. Maybe it's normal in your country.

Larb Dip, We have local designers, but obviously not big on the world stage. It's probably a western fashion that's coming into Laos, Posh Spice wears it too.

Old Man, She is probably not everyone's cup of tea, but she is certainly not the most unattractive women out there.

Abercrombie, It's her real hair, and it's a two layered hairstyle that we call "pom sorng sun" in Lao language. Two layered hairstyles, with one style being short, and one style being long and different, are popular among the younger Lao generation in the city.

JSEA, Other pictures besides Lao ladies have been posted throughout the forum from Lao foods, to festivals and even mud. Laopride.com is part of the Lao network of sites, but I only help them manage this site and Judy Garland's dedication site: Freemusicalecards.com

Laos LXE, I'm just a simple employee on $200 US a month. I don't have a brain for business.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #16 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:22am

The same girl.

lao-fashion-1.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #17 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:29am

Very pretty. Admins I think if you put on a dress and make up like these models. You'll look good too.
Wink Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #18 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:35am

They have other people to pay too, and they have their internet expenses, so the $200 a month is okay.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #19 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:42am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:35am:
They have other people to pay too, and they have their internet expenses, so the $200 a month is okay.

$200 ok but $300 is better. You should get pay by what you're worth, not by what they tell you. Of course they want to pay you as cheap as they can because it mean more money in their pocket. That's how business work. 
Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #20 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:50am

If I earn $300, then you'll be telling me to ask for $400. Nothing is enough, we always want more income in any job.

Initially, I was paid $100 a month, but they raised that to $200 a month, so I can't complain.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #21 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 1:51am

It doesn't hurt to ask. In the U.S worker get a raise every year. We has to think about inflation. When it come to money it's never enough. Even some people with lot and lot of money they still think it's not enough. But they say "no squeak no oil."
Shocked Smiley

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:50am:
If I earn $300, then you'll be telling me to ask for $400. Nothing is enough, we always want more income in any job.

Initially, I was paid $100 a month, but they raised that to $200 a month, so I can't complain.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #22 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 2:08am

They might fire me if I ask them.

"You want $300? Here's the door for you. We can get another person for $100."

It probably depends what job you do to get a pay rise in the U.S.

IP Logged

PEACE
God Member

DIN FAR
Reply #23 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 2:53am

Very true money is never enough.  As long as you are happy and that is what matters the most.  Do you have options Admin if you want to do something else somewhere?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #24 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 3:45am

Yes, there's always options in life.

I've done many jobs in the past, but this is what I want to do because it's more relaxing.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #25 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 5:00am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 26th Apr, 2011 at 3:45am:
Yes, there's always options in life.

I've done many jobs in the past, but this is what I want to do because it's more relaxing.

You got easy office jobs. Better then some other worker in Laos. Who might have hard jobs and less pay.
Wink Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #26 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 5:06am

You are the best at your jobs, and good as what you do. Your boss know it. You're not replaceable. An intelligent and with good English skilled like you will do very well in the U.S. You can become a nurse or maybe a lawyer here. Nurse make about $65,000 and lawyer make about $100,000 or more.
Cool

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 26th Apr, 2011 at 2:08am:
They might fire me if I ask them.

"You want $300? Here's the door for you. We can get another person for $100."

It probably depends what job you do to get a pay rise in the U.S.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #27 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 8:17am

That's true. Many people in Laos make less than I do.

Nursing jobs sounds okay, but lawyer jobs can be stressful at times.

IP Logged

PEACE
God Member

DIN FAR
Reply #28 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 2:16pm

With your English and pha sa Lao skills, maybe start a travel agency business.  More and more foriegners will visit Laos in the future their will be a huge market for them to hire travel agencies.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #29 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 3:48pm

That's a great idea, travel agency business, websites. Or maybe buying selling Lao products online. Lao CD, handcraft, anything that people want to buy. The hardest part is taking the first step.
Wink

PEACE wrote on 26th Apr, 2011 at 2:16pm:
With your English and pha sa Lao skills, maybe start a travel agency business.  More and more foriegners will visit Laos in the future their will be a huge market for them to hire travel agencies.  

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 285321 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85618 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137515 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 73997 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50809 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77054 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60418 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47757 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43005 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35480 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum