Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What's there to do in Vientiane (Read 26557 times)

lional
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

sydney
Re: What's there to do in Vientiane
Reply #15 - 19th Apr, 2012 at 12:31pm

“It seems to me like stealing someone's husband.â€

Well my understanding of the way Lao ladies behave is unsure they are quiet and subtle and demure. In Bangkok man stealing is the nation sport of phuu ying they don’t want you until they know you’re with another lady and even worst if they personally know the other lady and call her a friend, just must have you!

“Just curious, did your wife and kids let you go on your own to Vientiane? Are you still with them and did you ever meet Phet again? Why did you fall for her at that time instead of your Thai wife?â€

That was my first wife of 3, she never forgave me and we busted up 5 year later. I kept the boys and she went out I got a boyfriend 10 years younger than herself, I took the higher ground a got a Thai trophy wife (number 2) 20 years younger and gorgeous I won that battle. I was more a father to her than a husband and we separated after a few years, number 3 lives in Bangkok but don’t see each other much I just pay the bills. I met the sister of Phet by accident many years latter and was told she married and was living in Taiwan. When pretty young women come at you and they are soft, lovely and want you it’s very hard to resist them.

That hangover movie I was going to sue for copyright I knew most of the places they filmed and had a few lost weekends in Bangkok, It’s not easy to explain you went to meet someone 2pm on a Friday and come Home 7am on a Monday.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #16 - 19th Apr, 2012 at 1:06pm

Yup ppl got to eat and make a living Smiley

HAIR wrote on 17th Apr, 2012 at 8:26pm:
Protein folks!

View Profile  
IP Logged

HAIR
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Poland
Reply #17 - 20th Apr, 2012 at 7:49pm

Curious, do 'middle class' folks in Vientiane occasionally eat these kind of animals? I know for a fact that folks from the rural regions consume whatever they can find in the wild environment.

llX wrote on 19th Apr, 2012 at 1:06pm:

Protein folks!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #18 - 20th Apr, 2012 at 8:40pm

When I walked through these markets, I saw just about everything possible, anything that lived in Laos was able to be sold there, every type of vegetation that was edible was found there. Let's just say there was nothing wasted.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

HAIR

I love Laos!

Poland
Reply #19 - 21st Apr, 2012 at 2:52am

Did you get to see any animals that resemble to be 'farm raised'? Those images that you took are from Vientiane markets?

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 20th Apr, 2012 at 8:40pm:
When I walked through these markets, I saw just about everything possible, anything that lived in Laos was able to be sold there, every type of vegetation that was edible was found there. Let's just say there was nothing wasted.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #20 - 21st Apr, 2012 at 8:01am

Only middle income can afford meat all the time. Poor maybe one in awhile.

Some animals are farm raise, some are wild. If you catch something first thing come to your mind is trying to sell them to get money.

HAIR wrote on 20th Apr, 2012 at 7:49pm:
Curious, do 'middle class' folks in Vientiane occasionally eat these kind of animals? I know for a fact that folks from the rural regions consume whatever they can find in the wild environment.

Protein folks!

View Profile  
IP Logged

HAIR

I love Laos!

Poland
Reply #21 - 21st Apr, 2012 at 5:38pm

What is considered 'middle' class over there?  Household income range? HOme value?

llX wrote on 21st Apr, 2012 at 8:01am:
Only middle income can afford meat all the time. Poor maybe one in awhile.

Some animals are farm raise, some are wild. If you catch something first thing come to your mind is trying to sell them to get money.

HAIR wrote on 20th Apr, 2012 at 7:49pm:

Protein folks!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 286152 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85725 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137606 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74073 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50880 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77119 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60488 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47802 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43039 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35513 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum