Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
If you were the President of Laos . (Read 93250 times)

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Re: If you were the President of Laos .
Reply #15 - 31st Jul, 2013 at 10:32am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applauseba dac wrote on 31st Jul, 2013 at 10:10am:
Beef Cake wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 8:16pm:
Shady stuff occurs everywhere and recently even worse here in the USA.   

However I prefer 1st world shadiness over 3rd shadiness on any given day.  Grin

China will always be China.

Yup so true.With over a billions of brain power they still lack
behind in so many area.

Applause Applause

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #16 - 31st Jul, 2013 at 4:57pm

peterpan wrote on 31st Jul, 2013 at 10:32am:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applauseba dac wrote on 31st Jul, 2013 at 10:10am:
Beef Cake wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 8:16pm:
Shady stuff occurs everywhere and recently even worse here in the USA.   

However I prefer 1st world shadiness over 3rd shadiness on any given day.  Grin

China will always be China.

Yup so true.With over a billions of brain power they still lack
behind in so many area.

Applause Applause

Man i hope CHina someday can be a democracy. Can you imagine
what type of invention and all kind of good stuff that can came out of that country.Back in ancient time they invented
alot of stuff that other country copy .You can't go won't
when people are allow to think freely or speak without being
persecute.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #17 - 1st Aug, 2013 at 12:48am

Yes sir.   In China, buildings tumble down with just a  6.7 magnitude earthquake.  Cheap construction, cutting costs or whatever you call it, China will never be a 1st world nation.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #18 - 1st Aug, 2013 at 5:01am

Beef Cake wrote on 1st Aug, 2013 at 12:48am:
Yes sir.   In China, buildings tumble down with just a  6.7 magnitude earthquake.  Cheap construction, cutting costs or whatever you call it, China will never be a 1st world nation.   

I dont know I dont know

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #19 - 3rd Aug, 2013 at 10:54am

If they would put greed aside and take pride what they put out .I think they could be a power house.Did you guys see that British guy that poision by the wife of one top Chinese official.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #20 - 4th Aug, 2013 at 6:42pm

L.A Confidential

ba dac wrote on 3rd Aug, 2013 at 10:54am:

If they would put greed aside and take pride what they put out .I think they could be a power house.Did you guys see that British guy that poision by the wife of one top Chinese official.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #21 - 8th Aug, 2013 at 3:25am

The main objective is to migrate mountain and rural folks to the metropolis areas (Vientiane, Savanakhet, Luang Pabang and etc.) and to become less depend on land to survive.  peterpan wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 8:55am:
The mountain villagers will terminate anyone who wants to do so. The cash crops and other crops produce more than the treking does. Even poppy makes more.

But, I support your idea, I love mountain with real forests. Grin

Beef Cake wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 12:59am:
No domestic or foreign human 'activities' are allowed in these sanctuary and forest areas.  However do build specific eco-tourist sites there where each site is themed to and run by the ethnic Lao people living in the region.   In the city, commercialize these eco-tourism sites and hopefully tourists will visit and spend more money at the sites. 

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #22 - 8th Aug, 2013 at 8:40am

Very creative idea. Where can my company find labors now if so. Grin

Beef Cake wrote on 8th Aug, 2013 at 3:25am:
The main objective is to migrate mountain and rural folks to the metropolis areas (Vientiane, Savanakhet, Luang Pabang and etc.) and to become less depend on land to survive.  peterpan wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 8:55am:
The mountain villagers will terminate anyone who wants to do so. The cash crops and other crops produce more than the treking does. Even poppy makes more.

But, I support your idea, I love mountain with real forests. Grin

Beef Cake wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 12:59am:
No domestic or foreign human 'activities' are allowed in these sanctuary and forest areas.  However do build specific eco-tourist sites there where each site is themed to and run by the ethnic Lao people living in the region.   In the city, commercialize these eco-tourism sites and hopefully tourists will visit and spend more money at the sites. 

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #23 - 8th Aug, 2013 at 5:34pm

So for these folks, try to get them into obtaining 'blue collar' positions. 

Government money and REvenue money generated from these eco-tourism site can be use in building 'temporary' labour skill enhancement center.  In the center, these folks can try to upgrade themselves into the basic minimum communication skills (in reading and writing) and other blue collar labour skills (plumbing, carpenters, electricians, brick layers, factories, assemblies, restaurants and etc.). 

Keep in mind that the country should be highly aggressive in bringing in new bussinesses into the country. Since Laos is landlinked with hungry neighbours from all directions, Laos is at prime location for manufacturing stuff and exportation.  These businesses will be required to be filled by these folks.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #24 - 9th Aug, 2013 at 6:05am

Why skill enhancement centers be in metropolises?

But, that s good idea for HR training Applause

Beef Cake wrote on 8th Aug, 2013 at 5:34pm:

Government money and REvenue money generated from these eco-tourism site can be use in building 'temporary' labour skill enhancement center.  In the center, these folks can try to upgrade themselves into the basic minimum communication skills (in reading and writing) and other blue collar labour skills (plumbing, carpenters, electricians, brick layers, factories, assemblies, restaurants and etc.). 

Keep in mind that the country should be highly aggressive in bringing in new bussinesses into the country. Since Laos is landlinked with hungry neighbours from all directions, Laos is at prime location for manufacturing stuff and exportation.  These businesses will be required to be filled by these folks.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #25 - 9th Aug, 2013 at 12:31pm

Beef Cake wrote on 8th Aug, 2013 at 5:34pm:

Applause Applause Applause
tourism  is the key .But i totally agree with what ya saying.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #26 - 26th Aug, 2013 at 4:51pm

In any developing or developed nations, 'blue collars' are the backbone of society.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #27 - 29th Aug, 2013 at 1:36pm

White collars are the flesh of society? Grin

Beef Cake wrote on 26th Aug, 2013 at 4:51pm:
In any developing or developed nations, 'blue collars' are the backbone of society. 

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #28 - 30th Aug, 2013 at 5:15am

Sins of the flesh? Cheesy

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #29 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 6:56am

If I was the "King" of Laos, I would do many things, but first things first, I would kick out all the Viets and Chinese. Then I would let the Hmong return home along with the rest of the Lao Norks.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 0 1510 Last Post 21st Apr, 2024 at 12:52pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 290764 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 86967 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 138658 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75037 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51664 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77804 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61103 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48329 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43488 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum