Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
If you were the President of Laos . (Read 93178 times)

Beef Cake
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Re: If you were the President of Laos .
Reply #30 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:51am

Do it diplomatically. Perhaps with 'diversions'.

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 6:56am:
If I was the "King" of Laos, I would do many things, but first things first, I would kick out all the Viets and Chinese. Then I would let the Hmong return home along with the rest of the Lao Norks.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #31 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:01am

Ha ha ha ha ! I am chinese. but , I can feel it and understand it. Grin

If I was the "King" of Laos, I would do many things, but first things first, I would kick out all the Viets and Chinese. Then I would let the Hmong return home along with the rest of the Lao Norks.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #32 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:02am

Do it economically, Structure adjustment.  Grin Grin Grin

Beef Cake wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:51am:
Do it diplomatically. Perhaps with 'diversions'.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #33 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:10am

I don't mean to offend anyone that is Chinese or Viet but the country needs to focus on Lao people first.

Diplomatically you say? It was never done diplomatically to begin with. These damn commies do what they want like dictators, criminals. There is no negotiation with terrorists and the likes.

All these people came into Laos the wrong way so they can leave the same way they came in. Afterwards, the people of Laos can choose their own immigration policies. Not the way commies do it, trading money and infrastructure for Chinese and Viet immigrants to come into the country.

Laos needs to build a stronger Laos by starting with Lao people. There is already a China and Vietnam, if I wanted to go to those countries then I would but when I'm in Laos, I want to see signs in Laos, I want to hear the Lao language being spoken.
Laos needs Lao people to develop the country, no one else.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #34 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:18am

You were in Laos last year as I recalled.  Is the country being infested with China men and Viets? Laugh  I too wants the best for our Lao people in Laos and everywhere across the globe. 

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:10am:
I don't mean to offend anyone that is Chinese or Viet but the country needs to focus on Lao people first.

Diplomatically you say? It was never done diplomatically to begin with. These damn commies do what they want like dictators, criminals. There is no negotiation with terrorists and the likes.

All these people came into Laos the wrong way so they can leave the same way they came in. Afterwards, the people of Laos can choose their own immigration policies. Not the way commies do it, trading money and infrastructure for Chinese and Viet immigrants to come into the country.

Laos needs to build a stronger Laos by starting with Lao people. There is already a China and Vietnam, if I wanted to go to those countries then I would but when I'm in Laos, I want to see signs in Laos, I want to hear the Lao language being spoken.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Reply #35 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:25am

Yeah I was there in April 2012. I was just in Thailand July 2013. Going to Savannaket, Champasak early spring 2014.
Chinese are everywhere there. Chinatown is larger than Dalat Sao Mall god dam haha.
For my fathers funeral, viet people were hired to do the preparations, I don't know why. Seems like more signs I see are in Vietnamese cause I can't read that shiet.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #36 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:31am

A lot of chinese traders. They are making basic merchandise trading. Of course, some are not. I can understand anything against and with chinese way of handling anything.  I met some Laos, westernized or orientanized. So, anything is understandable and acceptable. Just go Lao and you will feel it. Cool

Beef Cake wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:18am:
You were in Laos last year as I recalled.  Is the country being infested with China men and Viets? Laugh  I too wants the best for our Lao people in Laos and everywhere across the globe. 

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:10am:

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #37 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:35am

I can understand why viets were hired. I even dont know why there are so many chinese there. Grin

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:25am:
Yeah I was there in April 2012. I was just in Thailand July 2013. Going to Savannaket, Champasak early spring 2014.
Chinese are everywhere there. Chinatown is larger than Dalat Sao Mall god dam haha.
For my fathers funeral, viet people were hired to do the preparations, I don't know why. Seems like more signs I see are in Vietnamese cause I can't read that shiet.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #38 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:49am

Well i look at it this way .At least the Chinese are doing something.Laos people are not gonna get off their butt and do it.I rather have a melting pot of people and develop
country then a 3rd world country.Heck the United State is nothing but a melting pot, look at how well off we are.I
have no hatred toward the Viet or the Chinese if they can
make Laos a better counrty go for it.Heck look what the commie doing to it now.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Reply #39 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:05am

Yeah I don't have any hate for Chinese or Viets, but I would like to see a better immigration policy that puts Lao nationalism first. Every country will have some amount of foreign immigration. However, we are not the US and we are not a melting pot. Look at Japan and its mono society, it is doing okay and they like it that way. When Chinese and Viets come to Laos, they should respect the culuture and integrate into it, not put up their own Chinese signs, same with Viets. We are not going to start learning Chinese and Vietnamese in our schools just because they invaded. People in Laos have a hard time learning their own language already.
Take a look at the unwanted Mexicans coming to the US. Now the second language is Spanish, wtf?
People who come to Laos to live and start a life should want to become "Lao". Not come and bring the rest of their tribe and expand their country into someone elses. That's how wars start.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #40 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:13am

I agree with ya.In order to do what you're saying it all come
down to the Goverment.I totally understand where ya coming from.I don't see it happening in our life time.The corrupt commies passing the torch to their childrens.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #41 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:25am

Passing torch quoted from Kennedy? Grin Grin Grin

ba dac wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:13am:
down to the Goverment.I totally understand where ya coming from.I don't see it happening in our life time.The corrupt commies passing the torch to their childrens.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #42 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:32am

peterpan wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:25am:

Grin  naw i was just using that term as like what the North Korean are doing.The Kennedy at least wanted a better America .The commies just wanna lilne their pocket .

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #43 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:39am

Man, Kennedy was doing to protect his family, what if Marxism coming to US?

So, getting used to what surounds us, we can beat down Mr. Darwin.

ba dac wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:32am:
peterpan wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:25am:

Grin  naw i was just using that term as like what the North Korean are doing.The Kennedy at least wanted a better America .The commies just wanna lilne their pocket .

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #44 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:39am

For the most part, I agree with Buk Hoo Kee although I can't help but notice how eerily similar some of his talking points are to those used by Stormfront users and other White Nationalists. He cites the success of Japan's monoculture. Laos is anything but a monoculture, with the Lao people constituting only 55% of its population. Immigrants should integrate into the social fabric of their respective host society and this definitely applies to the Viet and China men in Lao. But to kick all of them out would be disastrous for Laos and would damage long term business relations with both country. I propose the government impose strict cultural standards, similar to those in Quebec. If people are unwilling to converse in the Lao language while in public, they have no business being in Laos except as a tourist.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 286661 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85792 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137663 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74122 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50921 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77154 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60520 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47830 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43061 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35530 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum