Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
If you were the President of Laos . (Read 93167 times)

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Re: If you were the President of Laos .
Reply #45 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:44am

In Quebec, people speak french or english?

TexasCowboy wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:39am:
For the most part, I agree with Buk Hoo Kee although I can't help but notice how eerily similar some of his talking points are to those used by Stormfront users and other White Nationalists. He cites the success of Japan's monoculture. Laos is anything but a monoculture, with the Lao people constituting only 55% of its population. Immigrants should integrate into the social fabric of their respective host society and this definitely applies to the Viet and China men in Lao. But to kick all of them out would be disastrous for Laos and would damage long term business relations with both country. I propose the government impose strict cultural standards, similar to those in Quebec. If people are unwilling to converse in the Lao language while in public, they have no business being in Laos except as a tourist.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #46 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:59am

Laos not being a mono society is the problem. Take a look at Thailand, almost half Chinese already. The nation is divided because of the rich and poor being treated differently. When you look at who are the rich in terms of ethnicity and who are the poor in their own country, it really looks like they are slaves in their own country. Once Laos becomes 49% occupied by Lao people, can you call it Laos anymore??
The only reason people think it would be disasterous if these people left is because they want you to think that we depend on them when really we don't need to. It's just that the commie gov't won't let the Lao people develop, and that's why they keep bringing in foreign people to do everything. Once Lao people are left to do the work and build their own country, then slowly but surely they can do it in their own way, the Lao way. Every country has to go through this, Rome was not built in a day. Lao people have been oppressed in their own country for far too long. Only drastic change can overcome the current situation.
There are already no elephants left, are we going to wait until there are no more Lao people also??

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #47 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 12:05pm

I think elephants are left in zoo.  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #48 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 5:48pm

How can Laos justify having a monoculture when the Hmong have a historical claim to parts of the country? They have every right to live there and if they want to preserve their heritage and language it is their choice.

@Peterpan: Yes, the people of Quebec speak French and they want to keep it that way. I fully support any movements towards independence but in the meantime it is imperative for the government of Canada to respect their cultural and linguistic autonomy. Laos, being the small country it is, should have similar standards to those in Quebec. In other words, the Lao language should be backed and imposed by the government except where there is a legitimate historical claim for the use of another language (i.e. certain Hmong communities)

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #49 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 6:14pm

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:59am:
Once Laos becomes 49% occupied by Lao people, can you call it Laos anymore??

Laos will always be called Laos regardless of the percentage of Lao people living in the country. People don't necessarily need to be an ethnic Laotian to be considered Lao, as long as they are a citizen of Laos and they follow Lao values then they are like us. By not accepting the Vietnamese, Chinese or other migrants who settle in Laos is heading towards racism.

The population of Lao people won't decrease, we will just see more mixed Lao people due to influx of immigration into Laos.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy

I love Laos!

Reply #50 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 6:34pm

You're not addressing his point: Laos might exist in name but there still exists the threat of Laos becoming a dumping ground and - dare I say it - colony of Vietnam and China. Both of these countries have an interest in carving out living space in Laos and neither have shown any concern for its native inhabitants. The Vietnamese minority continues to grow at an alarming rate and the threat looms of Lao people ultimately being displaced.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #51 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 7:03pm

Nice point Applause

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 6:14pm:
Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:59am:
Once Laos becomes 49% occupied by Lao people, can you call it Laos anymore??

Laos will always be called Laos regardless of the percentage of Lao people living in the country. People don't necessarily need to be an ethnic Laotian to be considered Lao, as long as they are a citizen of Laos and they follow Lao values then they are like us. By not accepting the Vietnamese, Chinese or other migrants who settle in Laos is heading towards racism.

The population of Lao people won't decrease, we will just see more mixed Lao people due to influx of immigration into Laos.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Reply #52 - 4th Sep, 2013 at 11:28am

Admin, are your parents both pure Lao? If they are then you can call yourself Lao. That is my point, period. I can't say the same for miss Lao who is HALF Russian and perhaps HALF Lao (if her dad is truly pure Lao). So she cannot say she is "LAO". She cannot say her kids will be "LAO". This is not racism as you mentioned, it's called nationalism. Having pride in ones nationality is NOT racism. I live in America right now but I hold a Canadian Citizen. No one here considers me "American" or "Canadian", they just see me as some unknown Asian guy. Does that invoke racism? I know all about Quebec and it's separatist nature, I went to school in Ottawa, ON. So now I ask, why do these French Speaking people who live in a mostly English speaking country want to preserve their "French culture" so much? They have forced Canada to be bilingual, they have signs written only in French in most of their francophone cities but no English. They pretend not to understand me when I speak English to them cause they prefer their French only. The English won the war and could have deported all the French out of Canada at that time but let them stay. Now they almost separated the country in two and continue to try to do so. So you tell me a mono-society doesn't work? Canada is a mono-society if you consider everyone as "Canadians" but look at the problems when you have different cultural groups trying to destroy it. People say America is a melting pot, well I live here and see the "hood" where black people live, then another hood where "Mexicans" live, then there is the "white" hood. Discrimination still exists no matter what when you have 2 or more races of people, those are the facts of life. I'm a realist, not an idealist.
49% is what stopped them Frenchies from separating from Canada and forming their own country. I think any Canadian will remember that referendum.
The Hmong in Lao live there in most northern mountainous areas of Laos. When their population increases, what do you think they will want to do? Govern themselves, naturally. No one wants to be ruled by another. You can see this in democratic societies where the elected gov't representatives are a reflection of the population. A black president? Who would have thought, but how did that happened? Because black people were brought to America and now represent a significant percentage of the population.
This is the same in Laos, when you have Viet-Lao gov't officials who lean towards Vietnamese acceptance. I already know that half of them are Vietnamese descent, that's why Vietnam can do anything it wants with Laos right now. They make policies that favour Viets. When there are more Vietnamese population in Laos, they will have even more say, politically, economically, and eventually socially. You can take a look at the Latino population in America as an example, they have a large sway in the voting now.
The Chinese buy their way into Laos with "gifts", just like a Trojan Horse. Lao people can only see these material things but don't realize the repercussions. What comes to my mind right now is them Canadian beavers down in South America. They were brought there for their furs, only 50 of them were introduced, and now there are over 200,000 and they are destroying the place, haha (Go Canada?). The great lakes also had some infestation of non native species that create problems, there are many examples.

Okay so my point is this, even though I am "Canadian" I am not. I can only be what I truly am and that is Lao. I cannot change that, nothing can. You can tell me that Americans live in America but I see black, white, Mexican, Asian, etc... living in America, so what is American then?

You can take a look at Thailand and see that they all respect the Thai King. They say Thailand and Thai culture is the best in the world, they have nationalism and pride in themselves. Why doesn't Laos? It is because it is being ruled by Viets who don't celebrate being Lao. The Lao people are still oppressed. The media governed. If the King of Laos was still alive, I doubt any of this would of happened. Sadly, slowly but surely the Lao culture is dying, not evolving. The Last Samurai comes to my mind. I know you people will not understand what I say because the media has influenced you to believe in the idealistic, but ethnic cleansing and genocide still happens in this world, it just takes a different form. You look at Syria and tell me that is not about ethnicity and why people would fight to the death over it. Why gas your "own" people if they are not really your "own" people.

The only thing that I actually commend the commie Lao gov't for is the fact that they still uphold the law where native Lao can own land in Laos. They have this law in Thailand too. In condo's there can only be no more than 50% foreign ownership. This preserves the right of the local Thai native otherwise they would be kicked out of house and home eventually. Everyone knows that Chiang Mai is mostly Chinese, just look at the name already.

This isn't about racism, this is about nationalism. Laos doesn't have any anymore.
The other day I read about the Chinese going to the moon. They didn't say humans were going to the moon again, they said the "Chinese". I'm sure peterpan is proud of this and he has the right to be.

Where is the "LaoPride"?

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #53 - 4th Sep, 2013 at 12:01pm

I get your point. Personally, I am not proud of saying we have launched rocket to moon. I am sure, my friends do not care about it.  We dont talk about it as energically as  maybe decades ago American talked about their landing on the Moon. But, my friends and I is just very very very tiny portion of 1.3 billion Chinese. So, my opinion does not represent others,and I dont care others.

I met many thai whose forfathers came from China  in Chiang Mai  do not think they are chinese.  I have to say, there are indeed a lot of chinese students and tourists in Chiang Mai, why? 3 days you can reach there from the capital of Yunnan, Kunming, from where I live, 2 days. But, I love Chiang Mai, just worries about its smoke.  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #54 - 4th Sep, 2013 at 12:39pm

It all come down to the leader of Laos.They have no shame .What i mean is that they would let foreign interest
rape the heck out of Laos so they can line their own pocket.
Money talk buddy and the commies love money.When you have $$$ people have no pride.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #55 - 5th Sep, 2013 at 3:48pm

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 4th Sep, 2013 at 11:28am:
Admin, are your parents both pure Lao? If they are then you can call yourself Lao. That is my point, period. I can't say the same for miss Lao who is HALF Russian and perhaps HALF Lao (if her dad is truly pure Lao). So she cannot say she is "LAO". She cannot say her kids will be "LAO". This is not racism as you mentioned, it's called nationalism. Having pride in ones nationality is NOT racism. I live in America right now but I hold a Canadian Citizen. No one here considers me "American" or "Canadian", they just see me as some unknown Asian guy. Does that invoke racism? I know all about Quebec and it's separatist nature, I went to school in Ottawa, ON. So now I ask, why do these French Speaking people who live in a mostly English speaking country want to preserve their "French culture" so much? They have forced Canada to be bilingual, they have signs written only in French in most of their francophone cities but no English. They pretend not to understand me when I speak English to them cause they prefer their French only. The English won the war and could have deported all the French out of Canada at that time but let them stay. Now they almost separated the country in two and continue to try to do so. So you tell me a mono-society doesn't work? Canada is a mono-society if you consider everyone as "Canadians" but look at the problems when you have different cultural groups trying to destroy it. People say America is a melting pot, well I live here and see the "hood" where black people live, then another hood where "Mexicans" live, then there is the "white" hood. Discrimination still exists no matter what when you have 2 or more races of people, those are the facts of life. I'm a realist, not an idealist.
49% is what stopped them Frenchies from separating from Canada and forming their own country. I think any Canadian will remember that referendum.
The Hmong in Lao live there in most northern mountainous areas of Laos. When their population increases, what do you think they will want to do? Govern themselves, naturally. No one wants to be ruled by another. You can see this in democratic societies where the elected gov't representatives are a reflection of the population. A black president? Who would have thought, but how did that happened? Because black people were brought to America and now represent a significant percentage of the population.
This is the same in Laos, when you have Viet-Lao gov't officials who lean towards Vietnamese acceptance. I already know that half of them are Vietnamese descent, that's why Vietnam can do anything it wants with Laos right now. They make policies that favour Viets. When there are more Vietnamese population in Laos, they will have even more say, politically, economically, and eventually socially. You can take a look at the Latino population in America as an example, they have a large sway in the voting now.
The Chinese buy their way into Laos with "gifts", just like a Trojan Horse. Lao people can only see these material things but don't realize the repercussions. What comes to my mind right now is them Canadian beavers down in South America. They were brought there for their furs, only 50 of them were introduced, and now there are over 200,000 and they are destroying the place, haha (Go Canada?). The great lakes also had some infestation of non native species that create problems, there are many examples.

Okay so my point is this, even though I am "Canadian" I am not. I can only be what I truly am and that is Lao. I cannot change that, nothing can. You can tell me that Americans live in America but I see black, white, Mexican, Asian, etc... living in America, so what is American then?

You can take a look at Thailand and see that they all respect the Thai King. They say Thailand and Thai culture is the best in the world, they have nationalism and pride in themselves. Why doesn't Laos? It is because it is being ruled by Viets who don't celebrate being Lao. The Lao people are still oppressed. The media governed. If the King of Laos was still alive, I doubt any of this would of happened. Sadly, slowly but surely the Lao culture is dying, not evolving. The Last Samurai comes to my mind. I know you people will not understand what I say because the media has influenced you to believe in the idealistic, but ethnic cleansing and genocide still happens in this world, it just takes a different form. You look at Syria and tell me that is not about ethnicity and why people would fight to the death over it. Why gas your "own" people if they are not really your "own" people.

The only thing that I actually commend the commie Lao gov't for is the fact that they still uphold the law where native Lao can own land in Laos. They have this law in Thailand too. In condo's there can only be no more than 50% foreign ownership. This preserves the right of the local Thai native otherwise they would be kicked out of house and home eventually. Everyone knows that Chiang Mai is mostly Chinese, just look at the name already.

This isn't about racism, this is about nationalism. Laos doesn't have any anymore.
The other day I read about the Chinese going to the moon. They didn't say humans were going to the moon again, they said the "Chinese". I'm sure peterpan is proud of this and he has the right to be.

Where is the "LaoPride"?

Hi BHK!

This type of thinking is what is holding us back. In fact I have never met another Lao with your far-right beliefs. Where are all these full blooded Lao role models of ours?  As far as I'm concerned: LAO IS LAO. It doesn't matter if they are half or less; as long as they feel they are Lao and don't deny it when asked then they have my approval (not they need it.) When I say " Lao is Lao" I'm only referring to the people with Lao blood. That doesn't make them any less Lao than anyone else. I would side with these half-caste Lao over the full blooded rogue Lao Thai Isan sellouts any day! Most of these Thai Isans are full Lao but they don't want to be Lao. 

I agree about all these Viets and Chinese coming in. It wont be long before they take over. What the Commies should do is have a law where Lao people are prioritized because it is Laos and Laos is the motherland of all Lao (not going to happen).

Allow me to educate you:

This is old news by the way. The Commies started selling land to foreigners at least 2 years ago. It is official. You can now despair. Grin

Chieng Mai or "Xieng Mai" is a Lao name; the people are ethnic Lao too.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy

I love Laos!

Reply #56 - 5th Sep, 2013 at 7:06pm

BHK do you think the nation would benefit from a limited number of Lao Aryan couples? Nordic people are renowned for their creativity and ingenuity and their blood could invigorate the Lao people.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #57 - 5th Sep, 2013 at 8:17pm

My company just leased land in 2006. No way to buy. Land regulations change all the time.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Reply #58 - 7th Sep, 2013 at 8:36am

These are not far right beliefs. You people  don't understand what nationalism is. It is like in the US where people are patriotic.
1 + 1 = 2 right?
You plant an apple seed, you get and apple tree.
Elephant + Elephant = Elephant
Lao + Lao = Lao
Lao + non-Lao = ?
This is not my opinion, this is biology, this is reality.

Can you explain to me why being proud to be Lao and wanting Lao people to flourish is "holding us back"?
So you would rather have Lao people marry non-Lao people because Lao people are not good? Lao people are not better than others? So we have to half breed ourselves to become better?
Sounds to me like you people lack self esteem and respect for who you are, and being Lao.
I am not against immigration of other nationalities into Laos, nor inter-racial marriages. But when we are talking about Laos as a country, I believe we need to focus on Lao people, not foreign interest. The French have already come and influenced Laos and now the Viet commies. What good has come of it? Why can't Lao people control their own futures? Why can't they make their own decisions about how their country should develop? You rely on foreign interest to do what's best for your country means you have no trust and pride in your own Lao people.
I don't think I'm the one who needs to be educated, and I take offense in your ignorance. Foreigners can buy land, but at a costly price that the average person alone cannot afford, only corporations and that is who the Lao commie gov't is targeting.

My influences are my father. He came from the Royal family of Laos. His uncle was the King of Laos.
If you call yourself Lao then you should have more pride in being Lao. Just because you grow up in another country that is multicultural and embraces the melting pot concept, that doesn't mean that wanting to be pure Lao is a far right view. I can easily say that your views are counter productive to the Lao people and far too liberal. That actually might get you killed in Laos, haha.

Currently the gov't doesn't care about Lao people, that is why I state that the new president needs to correct that. They need to focus on Lao people, not the Chinese or Viets or anyone else for that matter. Once the country is stable and established, then you can let foreign influence into the country as per the agreed upon immigration policies of the Lao people. Right now Lao people don't have a say in who or how foreigners can come into their country. Right now Lao people are second class citizens in their own country.

Next thing you know when you're in Laos making a call, it will ask you to press 1 for Lao language.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #59 - 7th Sep, 2013 at 12:14pm

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 7th Sep, 2013 at 8:36am:
These are not far right beliefs. You people  don't understand what nationalism is. It is like in the US where people are patriotic.
1 + 1 = 2 right?
You plant an apple seed, you get and apple tree.
Elephant + Elephant = Elephant
Lao + Lao = Lao
Lao + non-Lao = ?
This is not my opinion, this is biology, this is reality.

Can you explain to me why being proud to be Lao and wanting Lao people to flourish is "holding us back"?
So you would rather have Lao people marry non-Lao people because Lao people are not good? Lao people are not better than others? So we have to half breed ourselves to become better?
Sounds to me like you people lack self esteem and respect for who you are, and being Lao.
I am not against immigration of other nationalities into Laos, nor inter-racial marriages. But when we are talking about Laos as a country, I believe we need to focus on Lao people, not foreign interest. The French have already come and influenced Laos and now the Viet commies. What good has come of it? Why can't Lao people control their own futures? Why can't they make their own decisions about how their country should develop? You rely on foreign interest to do what's best for your country means you have no trust and pride in your own Lao people.
I don't think I'm the one who needs to be educated, and I take offense in your ignorance. Foreigners can buy land, but at a costly price that the average person alone cannot afford, only corporations and that is who the Lao commie gov't is targeting.

My influences are my father. He came from the Royal family of Laos. His uncle was the King of Laos.
If you call yourself Lao then you should have more pride in being Lao. Just because you grow up in another country that is multicultural and embraces the melting pot concept, that doesn't mean that wanting to be pure Lao is a far right view. I can easily say that your views are counter productive to the Lao people and far too liberal. That actually might get you killed in Laos, haha.

Currently the gov't doesn't care about Lao people, that is why I state that the new president needs to correct that. They need to focus on Lao people, not the Chinese or Viets or anyone else for that matter. Once the country is stable and established, then you can let foreign influence into the country as per the agreed upon immigration policies of the Lao people. Right now Lao people don't have a say in who or how foreigners can come into their country. Right now Lao people are second class citizens in their own country.

Next thing you know when you're in Laos making a call, it will ask you to press 1 for Lao language.

What do you propose we do with all these half-castes?
Where are all the full blood Lao people who are contributing to mankind let alone Laos? I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY! These mixed Lao cannot change their dna. Like I said, if they have Lao pride and uphold the tenets of being Lao (you know what they are - then that is cool with me; if they don't and veer towards their other ethnicity (which the Commies are doing: veering towards their Viet side - then they can get f*cked and get out of Laos for all I care. This is in no way an endorsement for intermarriage. I prefer full Lao over half-caste  anyday (because I am one). My tribe (as far as I know) are all 100% Lao and I'm as proud as they kham (a pun), so you know I know what I'm talking about. I know for a fact that Lao people in general pride themselves on Lao blood purity. I can remember my mother divulging her desires for me and my 7 siblings to bring a nice Lao boy/girl home to meet her; to settle down, start a family with. In fact one of my sisters broke up with a Lao guy and started going with a Falang. It wasn't long after that that all my aunties started going around trying to talk some "sense"  into her. She broke up with that white boy and eventually married the Lao guy and are now married with 4 kids. Everybody is happy. Even the former royal and aristocratic classes all intermarried with kissing cousins to keep their bloodline pure. This is the way it has always been.

All these illegal Chinese and Viet immigrants need to be deported. I got no problems with that.

The French involvment was the best thing to happen to Laos. Let us not forget our liberators!. If not for the Falang, Laos would not exist and you, my idol, would probably be another lost Lao 'Isan', ashamed of the word Lao. You wouldn't be sounding patriotic like this had you been brought  up under Siamese education proganda. Just look at all our brethren across the river who are ashamed to even speak Lao in front of the 'upper class' Siamese.

I'm laughing at your ignorance for calling me ignorant when you of all people should know that there are no such things as 'laws' is Laos. I've been back to Laos a few times this past year and a half, and let me tell you BHK, according to gossip (I wasn't there to witness it) there are people who are selling portions of their farms to ca$h strapped Chinese through corrupt Viet government official go-betweens. It's as easy as that! Do you know what the Chinese do with their newly acquired land? They farm vegetables to sell to Lao in Laos. How smart is that!

Being pure Lao is the right way to go. Agreed!

If YOU were president, what would you do? I would really like to know. (What would you do with all the half-castes?)

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 285594 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85649 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137548 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74020 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50833 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77073 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60442 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47772 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43014 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35488 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum