Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lao Thai businessmen entrepreneurial partnership (Read 5855 times)

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Lao Thai businessmen entrepreneurial partnership
11th May, 2011 at 1:08am

(KPL) Lao and Thai investors have paired entrepreneurial partnership in trade, investment and tourism sectors based on Lao and Thai Trade Border Promotion and Development project.
The entrepreneurial partnership between two countries is Nan province of Thailand with Sayaboury, Luang Prabang and Oudomsay provinces of Laos.

http://laovoices.com/2011/05/10/lao-thai-businessmen-pair-entrepreneurial-partne...

The main pair of business partnership was Nan and Oudomsay provinces because of sharing common borders and facilitating to transport, according to an annual meeting between Nan and Oudomsay provinces, in Oudomsay province, last Thursday under co-chairmanship of Oudomsay Vice Governor, Mrs. Somly Souphanthong and her Nan counterpart Mr. Vithaya Kanon.
Oudomsay provinces attracted Thai businessmen thanks to Oudomsay location is a centre of northern provinces and road linking to Indochina.
Thai businessmen have shown interesting in tourism business, silk textile, agriculture machineries, heavy machineries, agriculture produces, plant and animal species, animal feeds production, finished-products, electronic products, jewelry, construction materials, agriculture import- export business and road construction machines.
All businesses mentioned above, Nan businessmen have hoped that both sides would cooperate in nearly future based on mutual interests to push Lao and Thai trade border forward sub-regional trade.
Tourism and agriculture import-export businesses are expected to be taken into practice as soon as possible.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Re: Lao Thai businessmen entrepreneurial partnership
Reply #1 - 11th May, 2011 at 9:00pm

Lao/Thai brother country, ban ai muang nong.
Cool
« Last Edit: 12th May, 2011 at 2:04am by llX »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

PEACE
God Member

DIN FAR
Reply #2 - 12th May, 2011 at 3:28pm

OK I am back now - had to be on a hiatus for 3 days but I am back in LP forum now and I hope I did not miss important issues.  Laos should be 'ban ai' and Thailand as 'muang nong' Wink.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #3 - 12th May, 2011 at 8:55pm

Long time no see been little quite in LP. I think this is a good business idea. But you got to have a lot of money to invested.

"Tourism business, silk textile, agriculture machineries, heavy machineries, agriculture produces, plant and animal species, animal feeds production, finished-products, electronic products, jewelry, construction materials, agriculture import- export business and road construction machines."
Wink Shocked

PEACE wrote on 12th May, 2011 at 3:28pm:
OK I am back now - had to be on a hiatus for 3 days but I am back in LP forum now and I hope I did not miss important issues.  Laos should be 'ban ai' and Thailand as 'muang nong' Wink.  

View Profile  
IP Logged

PEACE
God Member

DIN FAR
Reply #4 - 12th May, 2011 at 10:16pm

I was at a petroeum exploration conference in Calgary, Canada a few days ago and I talked to a vendor that sells exotic rocks/minerals/fossils from around the world and I told him about Laos that there should be  someone  or a company in Laos that can sell him these exotic rocks/minerals/fossils to him.  Is there any company that does this currently in Laos?

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #5 - 13th May, 2011 at 6:03am

Old Man might know.
Wink

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 13949 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 93358 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 296524 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 143004 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 78915 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 54909 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 80756 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 63696 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 50421 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 45306 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum