Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reality Check (Read 8088 times)

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reality Check
21st Jan, 2010 at 3:29am

Lets compare prices since we are smart shoppers.

(Free - many countries grant immigration as part of their immigration policy and then there are ways you can pay to get in)

Country and price to get in:

$300,000 - Laos

Free - $250,000 - Canada - multiple persons (http://greensboring.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6364)

Free - $500,000 - USA (http://www.immigration.ca/us/investment.asp)

Free - $500,000 - Australia (http://www.migrationnews.com/index.cfm/australia/regulations_explained)

Free -  £1,000,000 - England (http://www.workpermit.com/uk/uk-immigration-tier-system/tier-1/investors.htm)

I think the only way I can get to Laos is by marriage fraud.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Re: Reality Check
Reply #1 - 21st Jan, 2010 at 4:59am

Retired in Laos is a big decision for me and my wife. I have to make it last.......Hospital is less advance I have to buy health insurance about $3000-$5000 per year(It's free in Australia).

I thinkl I better stay here and visit laos when I miss home!!!!!!!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Worthless Laotian Refugee
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #2 - 21st Jan, 2010 at 9:10am

Hay guys?  Is this website made in Laos or elsewhere?

Just want to know

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #3 - 21st Jan, 2010 at 1:13pm

The website registered in Australia. The admin claim to be in Laos so make you own judgement.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Worthless Laotian Refugee
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #4 - 22nd Jan, 2010 at 7:06pm

So this site was registered in Australia and you are living in Australia, that mean you are owner of this website right?

Thanx man,

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #5 - 22nd Jan, 2010 at 8:49pm

No Mate..Don't assume anything. if you want to find out it's so easy. all you have to do is Google it. I would never do this kind of business...because doesn't make enough money....for me to survive. if the commie,have a little brain they can also fine out who you are too. Any thing that put on the net will have way of traces it.

Any Business regardless of their country of origin or races. They are there to make money. no business in the world will go there to lose money. you have to blame that stupid person signing that deal.  You have a fair deal with the country that took you there and I am sure they do treat you fairly.
I don't really care where they are from, as long as they are there to help build the country to a better place.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #6 - 22nd Jan, 2010 at 11:10pm

This website was made in AUSTRALIA!? Well I'll be...

Whatever happend to Lao Pride? Made in Laos by the folks that know what Laos is supposed to be like.

So you telling me that this is all a front? Just like how the viet commies are using the viet-lao gov't as a front? Man, we've been played like puppets. Now I feel like a cheap hooker, but at least they got paid.

Next thing you guys are going to tell me is that BeerLao is made in China.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 280661 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 84968 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137010 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 73529 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50414 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 76699 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60077 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47484 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 42778 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35309 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum