Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
What your occupation ? (Read 76739 times)

Beef Cake
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Re: What your occupation ?
Reply #30 - 4th Jun, 2013 at 9:14pm

Companies that used to be in California and other Liberals are moving to Texas right now and there are high demands for folks will skillsets.  Brand new offices are popping up in all major cities (Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio).  Low corporate tax and low income tax are the major reasons for these companies to relocate to Texas.

If you work in Texas, you get to keep more of what you've earn Wink.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #31 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 4:10am

Highways and new office buildings everywhere across Texas to accommodate more folks that are migrating to the greatest state.

Highway.jpg (47 KB | 458 )
Highway.jpg
NewOfficeBuilding.jpg (81 KB | 451 )
NewOfficeBuilding.jpg
View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #32 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 10:53am

Beef Cake wrote on 4th Jun, 2013 at 9:14pm:
Companies that used to be in California and other Liberals are moving to Texas right now and there are high demands for folks will skillsets.  Brand new offices are popping up in all major cities (Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio).  Low corporate tax and low income tax are the major reasons for these companies to relocate to Texas.

If you work in Texas, you get to keep more of what you've earn Wink.

amen brother.I get to carry gun around too  Applause

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #33 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 11:30am

real estate frenzy.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #34 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 12:29pm

Also i wanna add Texas is not broke like California.I think they're in the process of passing a law where if you are receiving welfare you must pass a drug test.I hope it pass.
I just don't understand the mind set of some people.Why
would you give money to people who didn't earn it or put money into the system like everyone else.Alot of these liberal
state are going broke or already broke.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #35 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 8:16pm

Amen brother to you too Grin.  Any southern states (Texas, Lousiana Oklahoma, Alaabaamaa, Missippi, Georgia and Tennessee) are getting back on their feet right now after the 5 year recession.  Less environmental regulations and laws allow companies to invest money and create jobs for the common men. 

ba dac wrote on 5th Jun, 2013 at 12:29pm:
Also i wanna add Texas is not broke like California.I think they're in the process of passing a law where if you are receiving welfare you must pass a drug test.I hope it pass.
I just don't understand the mind set of some people.Why
would you give money to people who didn't earn it or put money into the system like everyone else.Alot of these liberal
state are going broke or already broke.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #36 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 8:17pm

Home sellers are getting top price right now.

peterpan wrote on 5th Jun, 2013 at 11:30am:
real estate frenzy. 

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #37 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 9:23pm

Why southern states lossen environmental rules? Texas depends on shale oil?  I can not remember it, a report of Nationalgeographic showed it.

Conservatives will drink the clear water we are drinking now in future. Sad

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #38 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 9:35pm

Loosen up 'stupid' environmental laws.  Carbon footprint and global warming concerns and stuff like that Cheesy.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #39 - 5th Jun, 2013 at 10:19pm

Beef Cake wrote on 5th Jun, 2013 at 9:35pm:
Loosen up 'stupid' environmental laws.  Carbon footprint and global warming concerns and stuff like that Cheesy.

Ha ha ha, I am working on theses craps with a German university.

Everyone hates the project. Ha ha ha.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #40 - 6th Jun, 2013 at 12:38am

Gobal warming?

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #41 - 6th Jun, 2013 at 9:55am

Carbon content in wood. sort of. 

Beef Cake wrote on 6th Jun, 2013 at 12:38am:
Gobal warming?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #42 - 6th Jun, 2013 at 8:27pm

Manmade global warming and/or climate change are all Lies.  These environmental laws, like the carbon content that you'd mentioned, are just attempts to oppress other organizations from generating wealth.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #43 - 6th Jun, 2013 at 9:08pm

Beef Cake wrote on 6th Jun, 2013 at 8:27pm:
Manmade global warming and/or climate change are all Lies.  These environmental laws, like the carbon content that you'd mentioned, are just attempts to oppress other organizations from generating wealth.   

Yes, one part of argument.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #44 - 7th Jun, 2013 at 5:38pm

What other arguments?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 3414 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 87952 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 291881 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 139391 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75690 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52209 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78283 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61540 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48697 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43778 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum