Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tell me why I can't go back home? (Read 8618 times)

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Tell me why I can't go back home?
20th Dec, 2009 at 8:21am

I am Laotian, why can't I go back to my birthplace?

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Tell me why I can't go back home?
Reply #1 - 20th Dec, 2009 at 8:48am

I don't know your background to answer that question.

Only you can sort out your situation with the Lao officials.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #2 - 20th Dec, 2009 at 9:39am

Can't do that.

Only one thing I can do is changing my last name.

Sananikone - Phomvihane

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
« Last Edit: 20th Dec, 2009 at 9:58pm by Want Laos To Be Independence »  

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 21st Dec, 2009 at 11:23pm

Why, is your last name on the ban list?

Lao expatriates urged to come home

It is the policy of the Lao government to welcome back native Lao who left their motherland during the Indochina War more than 30 years ago, Prime Minister Bouasone Bouphavanh has said.

Mr Bouasone said the government had formed a committee to help those who wished to return and live in the country of their birth.

“I have received a report from the committee that it is developing details of the policy. The government is giving its full consideration to the policy,” he told Lao expatriates from countries such as the United States France, Germany , Australia , Belgium , Canada and Japan .

The government invited representatives of Lao expatriates to attend the 25th SEA Games in Vientiane from December 9 to 18.

The event is considered to be a historical milestone, with Laos hosting the regional sporting event 50 years after joining the SEA Games Federation.

The government hopes the visiting expatriates can see for themselves how Laos has developed in recent decades.

Mr Bouasone said the government looked forward to the future instead of getting stuck in past history, which it could not change.

“A long time ago, Laos and its people were invaded. The great Lane Xang Kingdom was ruined and divided up in the form in which it exists today,” he said.

“The Indochina War, which ended in 1975, divided the Lao people. Many left Laos for other countries. This occurred in the past and is something that no one can change.”

“But the Lao government does not consider that history sets the standard for the future. We have become forward looking. Lao people wherever they are must join their hearts and minds to develop the country,” he said.

Mr Bouasone urged Lao expatriates who had adopted the nationality of other countries to become good citizens of those countries. He urged them to study technology and use their knowledge to develop Laos.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #4 - 22nd Dec, 2009 at 8:00am

Thank you Miss ---? aka (Adm),
You are very helpful, may
God bless you.

You are very kind and beauti, I myself be wonder who will be the luck man. Thanks again, this information will be greatful for us ( exile ).
We had heard about it but we do not know its truthful or tricky.
Its became the state mind for us,can this be trust. we don't know.

We have changed our names and last name to be something else....
I am who I am, I do not belong to any groups. I am a
freeman
and independence of
my own kingdom.
My past may not be great to the eyes of evils but to the eyes of God;
I am good man.
I live simple life. I made my living with the decent jod. I am still single. I have alot of ugly friends, they went back home and bring back the beautiful wives. Its made me to be
jealous
to them when come to comparing them to me. Due to respect to our parent, asked for permittion to go back home had been denied ( concern for safety ). I am a new generation I believed by gone should be by gone. I have no hatre only love to every living creatures in this planet earth. For these reasons my tear is fall down. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry We are the victim of war. We (
laotians inside or outside as the same
) had paid the huge price for the Indochina war. I wish we( all ) should had learned from it.

Greedy is selfishness, selfish became hate, hatre became violence.
Only Love will bring Peace.

Love those who love you
Peace will be upon who seek peace
Time of Change

« Last Edit: 22nd Dec, 2009 at 10:51am by Want Laos To Be Independence »  

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78260 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248699 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133029 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69741 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47379 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73864 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57503 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45342 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40928 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33924 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum