Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
National University of Laos (Read 5761 times)

drfeelgood
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

National University of Laos
4th May, 2010 at 11:33am

hello...I am looking to get some info on the national University of Laos...I found one link but everytime I try to get into their webpage, nothing comes up...I actually interested in inquiring about teaching english so if anyone has any thoughts on how to reach out to administrators there, please let me know..thanks

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: National University of Laos
Reply #1 - 4th May, 2010 at 11:20pm

It's best to go to the uni to talk to them directly since emails and phone calls usually do not get answered.

I saw one American gentlemen who is teaching English there, so it's possible to get a job if you have the right qualifications and experience. There's also other colleges in Vientiane.

laopride835.jpg

laopride836.jpg

laopride837.jpg

laopride838.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

drfeelgood
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #2 - 5th May, 2010 at 12:09am

Thanks for your reply..I'm actually teaching in Thailand now, so making a trip there won't be possible for some time...thats why the desire to try and speak with someone to gather info...If in the future you can come up with any thoughts on the best way to do this, please let me know....also is there any way to get a list of the other colleges in Vientiene?...appreciate all your help.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 5th May, 2010 at 1:07am

Why don't you continue teaching in Thailand, I would assume their base salary is more?

Comcenter, Lao-Singapore Business College and Lao International College are just some of the colleges in my area.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

drfeelgood
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #4 - 5th May, 2010 at 1:38am

Thank you...I always keep my options open

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78685 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248862 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133138 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69842 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47467 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73948 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57574 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45405 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41005 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33973 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum