Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
why laos doesnt need democracy (Read 37951 times)

longhang
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

why laos doesnt need democracy
22nd Oct, 2010 at 7:54am

what would change if there was democracy in laos?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: why laos doesnt need democracy
Reply #1 - 22nd Oct, 2010 at 9:58am

There's always something that people want change in their country.

Maybe Laos should have strict road rules so that motorists drive in an orderly fashion.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #2 - 23rd Oct, 2010 at 10:33am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 22nd Oct, 2010 at 9:58am:
There's always something that people want change in their country.

Maybe Laos should have strict road rules so that motorists drive in an orderly fashion.
foreals they should vote for better roads, do you know if motorist carry insurance?

anyway i think laotians should vote for legalization of marijuana, why i say this is because think of all the money that would come pouring into the country by tourist who want to get high.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 23rd Oct, 2010 at 10:54pm

They can have insurance if they want.

Drugs will affect both locals and tourists so they should remain illegal.

IP Logged

longhang

Reply #4 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 2:48am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 23rd Oct, 2010 at 10:54pm:

Drugs will affect both locals and tourists so they should remain illegal.
we're talking about marijuana, not yaba or ecstasy that messes you up mentally and pushes you to do crazy stuff like how i see on thai television. if California agrees that marijuana should be legalize why not laos, and if laos does it they can supply the world with legal weed, people would come from all corners of the earth to smoke weed, drug crime would go down, death also would go down because more people die from alcohol than weed. yes there is negative effects of marijuana legalization but the benefits outweighs the bad. so if there ever a democracy in laos, marijuana legalization should be first thing to vote for. california brings in billions each year because of their state law legalization of marijuana and laos could do the same too not billions but hundreds of millions.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #5 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 6:24am

Marijuana is illegal nearly everywhere, so Laos is in line with the rest of the world.

Lets just say it was legal in Laos. It would mean alot of trashy, drug addicts will be coming here. Is that what you want to see? They may also use Laos at the centre to traffick illegal marijuana into their countries, and therefore give Laos a bad image.

IP Logged

longhang

Reply #6 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 7:30am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 24th Oct, 2010 at 6:24am:
Marijuana is illegal nearly everywhere, so Laos is in line with the rest of the world.

Lets just say it was legal in Laos. It would mean alot of trashy, drug addicts will be coming here. Is that what you want to see? They may also use Laos at the centre to traffick illegal marijuana into their countries, and therefore give Laos a bad image.
yes i'm aware of the negatives but i think the positive outweighs negative. one positive is that laos can turn marijuana into a cash crop not just to smoke but for paper export and other stuff like clothing can you see where i'm getting at? besides legalize of marijuana would not come without laws and regulations for example legal age to smoke is 21. lets face it young laotians who want alcohol can get it without id right? i mean you and i didn't need to be 18 and we had old friends who bought it and we ask them for some and they give us to try however there are still laws to protect young people from using it. basically what i mean is there are loopholes as i mentioned above that if someone wants alcohol they can get it from friends so even if marijuana has regulations its still possible to get it SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS ALCOHOL IS WORSE THAN WEED. OTHER DRUGS IN LAOS IS WORSE THAN WEED. anyway in a democracy it doesn't matter what you and i think. its the vote that counts and hate to say but you sound like a communist. lolz

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #7 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 7:37am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 23rd Oct, 2010 at 10:54pm:
the lao government should encourage insurance in fact i think the lao gov should impose insurance as a mandatory to operate motor vehicle to pay for people they hurt medical expenses i mean just imagine someone run you over and you got split in half and they didn't have insurance to pay for your doctor bills then what would happen, you just lie dying there? so yes one of the first democracy votes would be to vote for mandatory motor vehicle insurance.

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #8 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 7:41am

also i think laos needs more mdconalds and burger king, they need more Americanism in their democracy, they need to ship more of their troops to war zones and kill terrorist, what laos should not do it keep quiet, they should speak out and kill more terrorist. thats how you become a democracy. you do what you want. f the world lolz

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #9 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 8:53am

I don't think that alcohol is worse. You can't die from drinking alcohol, but smoking marijuana can harm your heart and lung just like smoking tobacco.

Young people can't drink, but they can't go to jail for drinking alcohol. People, regardless of their age, will go to jail for possessing weed/pot. That's the difference.

There are legal and illegal drugs in Laos. Weed happens to be illegal.

About vehicle insurance, it's up to the owner of the vehicle if they want to have it, and it should remain that way. If you get injured in an accident and you are not at fault, the other driver will still have to pay for your medical expenses and the cost of fixing your vehicle.

There are businesses in Laos that sell burgers and fries, they are just not called McDonald's and Burger King.

Laos is a small country, so we don't have enough military personnel and capabilities to be sending troops to war zones overseas. We need to look after our own backyard.

IP Logged

macro
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #10 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 12:42pm

Look at this guy, typical Yank's talk, they're the best and the rest of the world has to follow them, infact:
Anything they can't control, so they legalise it and make $ out of it, few decades ago, they can't control alcohol so they legalised it and collect tax on it, now California can't control the weed so they legalised it and collect tax on it, they're loosing control on crime too, won't be too long they'll legalise rape, murder, robbery and collect tax too.
The whole world is moving ahead the civilise way and try to ban tobacco and reduce alcohol consumption, the great nation of the globe try to go the opposite direction, they think money can solve everything (which is true providing you have an unlimited supply, that is probably why their printing machine is working overtime to print a trillion dollars try to solve the mess theyhave created globably) God should really bless America otherwise hard to imagine the future, hope they not taking the rest of us to hell with them.

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #11 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 4:04pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 24th Oct, 2010 at 8:53am:
I don't think that alcohol is worse. You can't die from drinking alcohol, but smoking marijuana can harm your heart and lung just like smoking tobacco.

Young people can't drink, but they can't go to jail for drinking alcohol. People, regardless of their age, will go to jail for possessing weed/pot. That's the difference.

There are legal and illegal drugs in Laos. Weed happens to be illegal.

About vehicle insurance, it's up to the owner of the vehicle if they want to have it, and it should remain that way. If you get injured in an accident and you are not at fault, the other driver will still have to pay for your medical expenses and the cost of fixing your vehicle.

There are businesses in Laos that sell burgers and fries, they are just not called McDonald's and Burger King.

Laos is a small country, so we don't have enough military personnel and capabilities to be sending troops to war zones overseas. We need to look after our own backyard.

one of the benefits of laos sending troops into warzones is to prep and give her soldiers military fighting experience, and test out equipment like guns, tanks, aircraft etc because the only way to know if your tanks or guns are good is only through a real battle etc. yes i'm sure laos have many joints where they offer burgers but a McDonald restaurant would offer more lao citizens jobs. in regards to insurance how sure are you that everyone who rides a motorcycle has insurance to pay for my medical expense if they hit me? with a mandatory insurance everyone has it, the ones that do not go to prison or jail. ok so maybe marijuana to smoke shouldn't be legalize, instead legalize it that so it can be turned to a paper or related products, fyi in america alcohol kills more people per year than marijuana i believe the same will apply to laos.

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #12 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 4:21pm

macro wrote on 24th Oct, 2010 at 12:42pm:
Look at this guy, typical Yank's talk, they're the best and the rest of the world has to follow them, infact:
Anything they can't control, so they legalize it and make $ out of it, few decades ago, they can't control alcohol so they legalized it and collect tax on it, now California can't control the weed so they legalized it and collect tax on it, they're loosing control on crime too, won't be too long they'll legalize rape, murder, robbery and collect tax too.
The whole world is moving ahead the civilize way and try to ban tobacco and reduce alcohol consumption, the great nation of the globe try to go the opposite direction, they think money can solve everything (which is true providing you have an unlimited supply, that is probably why their printing machine is working overtime to print a trillion dollars try to solve the mess they have created globally) God should really bless America otherwise hard to imagine the future, hope they not taking the rest of us to hell with them.
in California they are trying super hard to fight the federal government so they can operate a legalize marijuana business, of course the federal government have or will always have mix feelings, i understand that legalization of marijuana is a sensitive topic because i'm sure most of us do not want teens or young adult access to it but the fact is we cant stop them if they really wanted some so i think the best thing is to regulate it and reap the benefits. anyway alcohol, tobacco, and weed consumption is our right to use. no government should restrict it ever. besides these things bring in big money. finally i believe that without american intervention around the world this world would be worse. i truly believe this. i know and is aware of the bad things america done but there are many great things too to freeing irag of their dictator Saddam Hussein who mass murder his people, south korea is prosperous to day because of american intervention, american could have wiped out japan but we didnt. again there are bad things of which america might cause but not everything is black and white.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #13 - 24th Oct, 2010 at 9:51pm

I'm sure the Lao military are testing their equipment on home soil. Most of these equipments are second hand from Russia so we can't be involved in real battles when we lack modern military equipment. We only have enough resources to look after our own backyard.

If a vehicle hits you, the driver/rider will need to pay for your medical bills regardless if they have insurance. The police will work it out if there is an accident.

People can't just open a McDonald's restaurant. It's a franchising company, so you would need to qualify and have permission to open one. You need to invest alot of money and everything must meet the standards of McDonald's, if there are drunks drinking beerlao in McDonald's, that will give the company a bad name.

I don't much about marijuana, so didn't know that it can be turned into paper.

IP Logged

longhang

Reply #14 - 25th Oct, 2010 at 1:18am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 24th Oct, 2010 at 9:51pm:
I'm sure the Lao military are testing their equipment on home soil. Most of these equipments are second hand from Russia so we can't be involved in real battles when we lack modern military equipment. We only have enough resources to look after our own backyard.

If a vehicle hits you, the driver/rider will need to pay for your medical bills regardless if they have insurance. The police will work it out if there is an accident.

People can't just open a McDonald's restaurant. It's a franchising company, so you would need to qualify and have permission to open one. You need to invest alot of money and everything must meet the standards of McDonald's, if there are drunks drinking beerlao in McDonald's, that will give the company a bad name.

I don't much about marijuana, so didn't know that it can be turned into paper.
yea it probably will cost a lot to open a mcdonalds, i believe it cost around US $250,000 to open one but i think it would be cheaper to have one in laos where U.S money would go a long way. the trick to a successful democracy if laos were to have one is to give the people what they want, in turn they work hard for it and become productive over time. poor people sometimes stay poor because there's nothing they want to work for especially in developing nations that's why you have to give them some form of incentive. so what laos need to do i think is to change its government or all will die trying. when you quit fighting you dont deserve to live right haha jk and yes theres many uses for marijuana starting with being able to be turned into paper or transformed into fabric. now i dont know about the health cost in communist laos but it cost thousands even hundreds of thousands to operate on someone in american hospitals like this one time when i went in and got a stitch it cost me a thousand dollars, one night stay with operation cost my grandpa $90,000 but right now its better with president obama's health bill which will reduce cost i think that why i say its important for everyone to have motor insurance.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 5412 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 88997 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 292788 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 140041 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 76278 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52729 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78746 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61955 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 49035 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 44071 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum