Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Sleeping on the streets of Vientiane (Read 76882 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Sleeping on the streets of Vientiane
Reply #75 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:21am

I don't have any problem with "nang" or "admin". It's fine.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #76 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:31am

Larb Dip wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:13am:
Tee wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 10:32am:
The way he talk to people and specially with Admin....He can never get any girl.......accept Pro....how ever,I don't think Larb Lid can afford to pay for the pro....The best he can do with is his palm of hand....

All this from some old guy who thinks that prostitutes have 'class'. All this from some old guy who has to fork out $540 just to 'spew his yoghurt'. If you have to PAY someone $540 just for quick sex, it doesn't say much about your wife, does it? Grin

I won't even bark back this time - or ever. To do so would only give you more oxygen!

I will ignore you too. Wink

if that is true of not barking back,why you quote back? I still think you should get out more...and meet the real girl...I am sure there are many nice girl in NZ waiting just for you. if you treat the girl the way you treat your sister and Mum. she will appreciated more..When the girl feel appreciated,she will give you what ever your want...... All girl is the same doesn't matter the time line..they will always the same in their nature....

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #77 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:04am

Larb Dip wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:04am:
OMD wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 9:55am:
Larb Dip wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 9:17am:
Admin Saovaluck wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 8:51am:
I'm not above 170cm, unless maybe if I wear high heels. Most European girls are probably not even 175cm (5'9").

I haven't measured myself for a while but I'm 163cm - 164cm at the most, that's not short by any means.

What is short then - In Laos?

I never came across a female - in Laos - over 170cm.

Also, I noticed that they all like that deprived famished look. The stick-figure look isn't quite my thing. Is that what they strive for? Maybe it's just a lack of protein. They (most of them) did, however, have cute faces!

How much do you weigh?

I'm going to be straight with you. You have lack of respect for women and people in general in this forum or anywhere else.  Let alone you say you make $$$ year and spent $180/hr on women.  You lie to yourself and all the sudden you start to believe it huh? That is all you care about is getting laid?  You are a disgraceful human being.  You are not even Lao you are a waste of air.

Look, man. This is how you lohm pusao these days. I have no doubts that if you and your buddy hadn't donated your 2 cents' worth, that nang would have answered me back. She's not as innocent as you think. I even asked her if she was a bar girl. She got upset; but after realizing I meant no offense, we made up, and that's that.
Check the annals to see how she keeps it real. She even exposes Laos' underbelly for what it really is! No bs, check right now. Go back a couple of years even.

There are alot of women out there who admire MATURE men, who confidently and without shame, discuss adult topics freely. Even more so in Laos (trust me, I know). There is no subject taboo enough for Larb Dip. When the time is right, I will even ask a women if she shaves her pubic hairs or not!. That too, is no bs. That gentlemen approach has long since been outdated! I wouldn't expect old timers like yourselves to know though.

The world over knows how much sht Lao women love to talk against each other. We don't need to be lectured on it.
What are you doing? Why are you too talking sht about your own family? You're just as bad! Where's the loyalty in that?

I can tell just by looking at you, you too are a meat-beater (like every other male in the world). I'm not here to judge you on your misfortunes. You need to take that up with your parents. You resemble one of them, right?
I'm not really vain and don't take people at face-value in person. I can't just let you get shots off without retaliating. So don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud.

Lets just let sleeping dogs lie.
Lets not hate each other. PLEASE. Smiley

Being honest is better then lying to oneself right?  I was being honest with you and everyone else using my parents and others as an example...that is not talking smack.  Talking smack is when you lie about your parents when it's not true.  For example, in your situation...you lied by exaggerating on what you do for a living and how much you spend ($180/hr)to get laid.  In regards to your conversation with the "Pusao", only works on sluts/whores.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #78 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:26am

Larb Dip wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:13am:
Tee wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 10:32am:
The way he talk to people and specially with Admin....He can never get any girl.......accept Pro....how ever,I don't think Larb Lid can afford to pay for the pro....The best he can do with is his palm of hand....

All this from some old guy who thinks that prostitutes have 'class'. All this from some old guy who has to fork out $540 just to 'spew his yoghurt'. If you have to PAY someone $540 just for quick sex, it doesn't say much about your wife, does it? Grin

I won't even bark back this time - or ever. To do so would only give you more oxygen!

I will ignore you too. Wink

The reason you have to ignore me, because I can see your true colour...and I am right about you all a long.... your joining this forum is because you have no life out side the cyber. I fell so sorry for your parent to have such a lazy son. your future is so blink,unemployed since graduated from college(NZ economic will continue to down ward for the next 3 years).   You trying so hard to get a job,but never got passed the first interview. Do you want to know why? Let me tell you why! because of your personality so anti-social.....no company in the world will employ you......if you not change your personality regard of that piece of paper said how good your are.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #79 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 8:46am

OMD wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:04am:
[quote author=6D46444C78654B46444C270 link=1242193528/60#70 date=1301789042][quote author=756E6A7B11131211230 link=1242193528/45#56 date=1301738106][quote author=6B40424A7E634D40424A210 link=1242193528/45#54 date=1301735859][quote author=61646D696E000 link=1242193528/45#53 date=1301734274]

Being honest is better then lying to oneself right?  I was being honest with you and everyone else using my parents and others as an example...that is not talking smack.  Talking smack is when you lie about your parents when it's not true.  

For example, in your situation...you lied by exaggerating on what you do for a living and how much you spend ($180/hr)to get laid.  

In regards to your conversation with the "Pusao", only works on sluts/whores.

You don't need to be 'honest' about anything. We (Lao) know what our women are like. But I tip my hat off to you for keeping it real. Whenever I talk about the underbelly in our Lao culture, I upset everybody on this forum. Maybe it's just the way it comes out. Maybe I'm TOO direct. I, too, like to speak my mind.

There you go, just like the 'other' guy (who's name I have taken an oath not to utter), so cynical. How do you know I'm 'exaggerating' anything I divulged in the relevant post? How do you really 'know'? I only did so, because the 'other' guy, had me profiled as a antisocial reclusive. A stereotype which he still holds at this time. Obviously I can't change yours or anybody else's perceptions. That's a given. So I wont even try to convince you otherwise. Believe what you want. You have already described how you and your kin enjoy those make-believe games.

In reality that WAS the going rate at the moment in BROTHELS over here. It just went up, along with GST. I'm not looking to pick up some stray btch off the side walk, who could possibly have aids, among other venereal diseases. I also like to make love on a bed; not on a bed of leaves.

As for when I lohm pusao, I have no problems getting a certain pusao on this website to answer my questions. They're not as indecent as you think. However, I don't think that this nang would appreciate you labeling her as 'sluts/whores'. By the way, I don't really conversate with 'sluts/whores'. The only real dialogue that's really exchanged are the greetings and farewells. There are, however, 'sound effects' that are shrieked within that time frame, but all that moaning doesn't really count, does it?

I don't think you have anyone to cuddle up to at night. It's okay. You, too, can go to brothels like me and the 'other' guy. We are all adults here. You won't be judged, not by us anyway.

I really do enjoy my 'playboy' lifestyle. That too, is no bs!

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 14303 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 93534 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 296696 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 143108 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 79007 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 54993 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 80836 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 63765 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 50469 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 45344 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum