Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Funny Jokes (Read 10797 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Funny Jokes
15th Nov, 2009 at 8:46am

Jokes that will keep you laughing every day!   Grin

http://www.freemusicalecards.com/funnyjokes.html

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Re: Funny Jokes
Reply #1 - 13th Dec, 2009 at 5:34am

Let hear one from me; to Adm,

If you were elected to be a next president of Laos
What is the first thing you are going to do?

A. Clean up the corruption
B. Reform the labour law(increase the salary up to x4)
C. Power to people(right to freedom of speech)
D. Limit the government control
E. Immigration reform ( illegal or legal aliens have to pay fee & fine)
F. Land reform( give back the lands to right owner )
G. Free election
H. None of above

Seem to me; Adm. you have better idea then your current president and the past. If I have a power to put you up there I be willing to sacrifice for it.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #2 - 13th Dec, 2009 at 2:36pm

I think I already know the answer to this question.

I. Nothing. Cause she doesn't think there is anything wrong with Laos as it is.

P.S. - There is no chance that any Laos person can become the president. We all know who is in control. Freedom? What's that?

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #3 - 13th Dec, 2009 at 7:29pm

To Buck HK,

She might be a daughter of the communist leaders are living in Laos. She had used most of the communism idealistic in the text alot and seem to knew alot about our western coutries way of life, but any way its good for both.
I'be dam Lao have little vioce; back to old day who dare to say anything against the communist, your ass would sent up to the North or vanish without trace. I used to remembered (they're told us to call:
a dog to be a deer
) and ate them.
once time I had disobey their order so they've sent myAss to Don Thao for just little things.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 20th Mar, 2011 at 12:04am

Wow. Lighten up a little, would ya? Why are you people always so rude to the Admin? If I were her and had to put up with your constant abuse, I would just say heck with you all and delete the forum.

Don't take life too damn seriously.

24 Truths About Life. Seriously.

1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.

13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

22. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!

24. The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 6050 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 89332 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 293035 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 140265 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 76474 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52892 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78897 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 62081 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 49138 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 44154 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum