Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Laos' wealthiest people (Read 16054 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Laos' wealthiest people
15th Nov, 2009 at 11:46pm

laopride456.jpg

laopride457.jpg

laopride458.jpg

laopride459.jpg

laopride460.jpg

laopride461.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Phi-Lao
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Laos' wealthiest people
Reply #1 - 4th Dec, 2009 at 3:10pm

hmmm...funny how this thread is deceiving but true.  The weathiest maybe the poorest.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Want Laos To Be Independence
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #2 - 13th Dec, 2009 at 6:26pm

Adm, using these pictures in negative way. Funny but not Funny.
Those rich guys in Laos are the Govt's Hi Ranging Officers.
They used to said: ( Buck Boun Oum) was most corruptor of that time.
I agree with that, that was truth. Old regime or New regime are not different at all. They all do the same shit. They just never admitted.
This is in our
Lao Blood
.Doesn't matter who is running the country,they seem to do the same way.Doing just for themselves not for the country.Saying is different.
Especially,the Communist is one of best of talking but doing are worse.
They're knew it. That how they've won.I give credit for that.
The Old regime was
too sorry.
.They're bitting each other for thron.
Brother and Half-Brother then killed they own parent for unknown enemy.At the end WE(all Laotians)pay the price
I had said these because is Fact.(Maa kaad kud Eng Thy Sou Keow Owh Pai Kee)=(Lao's dogs bitting each other at the end Viet's dog got it).
To me, I don't care if Laos want to be the Communist or else as long as Our leaders are willing to doing for our country.

Mark my word for it: In year of 2035 there will be no more Lao living in Laos. We will be like Palestinian,Kurdish.(Unless the current leader have way to deal with the immigration)before its going to be too late.

Lao should love Lao and protect Laos.( or the current leaders are not real Laotian then that sign of trouble).

Peace to those who love Peace
Love those who Love you

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 9:10am

Then where are all the Laotians going in the year 2035?

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #4 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 9:30am

Exile.......like the Palestinian and Kurdish then became the terrorist and change form Buddhist to Jihad(muslim).

Do you know how many Laotians living exile around the world? more than 1 million ppl, just only in US are close to 600,000 ppl so far and more to come every days.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #5 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 9:57am

Most Laotians who live in exile left the country over 30 years ago during times of war.

Nowadays, Laos is peaceful and it's difficult for Laotians to leave the country. They would need be in a relationship and have a sponsor.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #6 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 10:22am

You were right and wrong,
Have you realize more alien are living in Laos would not cause chaos near the future? or you never thought of that.
Way I seen so far, our country had divided into 3 major pieces,Lao,Viet,Chin = 6.6 mil + 1 mil exile( not included).
Do you know how many in Thailand? Alot.
What'll happenning if its happenned like I had perdicted?

I really want to hear from you (Amd).

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #7 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 10:39am

This year, the Lao government removed thousands of illegal Vietnamese people living in Laos.

There will be more foreigners living in Laos in 30 years time, but there will still be many Laotians.

I don't care about a person's ethnic background. If they are living and working legally in Laos, and helping in the development of the country then they are welcome with open arms.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #8 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 5:57pm

("I don't care" this is in Lao Blood " I don't care")
To me I do care. I am Lao and maybe little different blood from yall.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #9 - 17th Dec, 2009 at 6:12pm

If someone was half Lao, or a quarter Lao, do you consider them Lao?

Sometimes you just don't know who is Lao unless they say they are Lao, because Lao people look different.

IP Logged

FREEDOM FIGHTER

Reply #10 - 18th Dec, 2009 at 7:20am

If you were born and raised in Laos you should be Lao.

I do not know about Laos' Law. If in the US, you are their citizen and can become a president one day.

Power to the people
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #11 - 1st Jan, 2010 at 8:15am

Since the internet highway have start... the boarder have limit anymore...We should become one nation in the distance future!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 0 1087 Last Post 21st Apr, 2024 at 12:52pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 290446 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 86771 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 138467 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74867 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51526 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77684 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60985 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48241 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43408 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum