Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Prostitution in Laos ? Why Lao? (Read 802253 times)

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Re: Prostitution in Laos ? Why Lao?
Reply #120 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 4:32pm

Do whatever you want in Laos, have fun, party drink beerlao. But don't get involve in politics or talk about politics. When you're at somebody house you have to follow their rule. I'm no politicians. I was born after the Vietnam war. But i want to see peace and prosperity in Laos, and Lao people doing well.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #121 - 12th Aug, 2010 at 12:36am

And we want to see the overseas Lao people doing well, so they can bring their dollars and Euros into Laos and do their part in making the Lao economy grow.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #122 - 12th Aug, 2010 at 3:14am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 12th Aug, 2010 at 12:36am:
And we want to see the overseas Lao people doing well, so they can bring their dollars and Euros into Laos and do their part in making the Lao economy grow.

I agreed with you Admins, and I'll spend lot of dollars for sure when I visit Laos.

View Profile  
IP Logged

casey69
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #123 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 1:15am

America locks up more people than any other in the world.  Its a very purtanical place.  That is too bad.  They should legalize prostitution and other vice crimes.  Its silly and stupid to treat them as criminals.  Women should be free to do what they want with their own bodies.  Don't you agree?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #124 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 2:30am

Prostitution can lead to all sorts of crimes such as rape, forced prostitution, underage sex, murders and drugs. The US doesn't want to see any of those things happening in their country.

Women are free to do anything they want with their bodies in their own homes, but just don't sell it in clubs and streets. That's probably their message.

IP Logged

tyronewashington13
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #125 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 5:37pm

some dude said - "Our people just disgracing ourselves; Today we have no pride.   Lao people are trash to modern day world. We far behind. Lack of every things."

Hey Man, take a chill pill!  Whats wrong with you man?  You got beautiful sexy hot women - give em a break.  So the like to F**K!  So what?  Its better than what we got in the US - crazy Mother-F****** who like to kill, torture, rendition, bombing, invasions, occupations, war crimes - thats something to get angry about, not some beautiful, hot, sexy girls who likes to F**K.  Man, just be glad your women are so dam hot!  Jesus, America's got real problems - we are sicko - Lao girls I have known have been unbelievable. I envy you man and would love to be there with em.  You got millions over there, probably all wanting the same thing.  I'd rather F**K a Lao girl than any girl in the world.  You should be grateful they be so hot, not bashing em cause they like to do what God intended em to do.  You sound crazy enough to belong over here.  Want to trade places?

View Profile  
IP Logged

tyronewashington13
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #126 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 5:38pm

Hey man!  Didn't mean to come down so hard on you.  OK?  Its just I really dig your women.  They hot man!  And not racist like some other Asians I know

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #127 - 28th Sep, 2010 at 12:06am

That's true, Lao people generally are not racist.

I don't think that America has real problems. There's a mixture of problems and wonderful things in every country including Laos.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #128 - 28th Sep, 2010 at 11:53am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 28th Sep, 2010 at 12:06am:
That's true, Lao people generally are not racist.

I don't think that America has real problems. There's a mixture of problems and wonderful things in every country including Laos.

Some of these member who are talking bad about Laos. They are not Lao, but just pretened to be Lao in Lao Pride.

View Profile  
IP Logged

hotlaogirl
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #129 - 29th Sep, 2010 at 1:31pm

Reply #127 - Yesterday at 8:06am   
Quote: I don't think that America has real problems. There's a mixture of problems and wonderful things in every country including Laos.

I think you are incorrect - America has real problems.  They may solve them but they are there.  For example, figures were released just today that show 1% of the population control 50% of the wealth and income of the country.  The top 2% control 75% of the wealth and income of the people.  Thats the highest disproportionate of wealth ever, even higher than 1928 before the Great Depression!  This has been made possible by 40 years of Republican rule (just like the before the Great Depression) with high taxes and cutting services to general public while slashing taxes of the very rich.  This cannot continue - if it does US will just be another "banana republic"...   And new figures released today show 35% of blacks now live below the poverty line.  Thats more than a 1/3 of a significant minority in the country. No country with such a large underclass of its citizens living below the poverty level "has no real problems"  especially in a country like the US with little or no safety net for its less well off citizens.   Likewise, a country that by far locks up more of its citizens in prison than any other country does not have problems.  Worse, the country is totally bankrupt.  Our insane wars have bankrupted the country.  It would take 5 TRILLION DOLLARS just to cover the US short term debt. We don't have it. At some point in time the Chinese and others who finance our debt are going to get fed up with loaning the US money and being paid back in worthless dollars.  The dollar has declined 95% of its value since the US went off the gold standard in the early 70s.  When the rest of the world stops accepting dollars all hell is going to break loose.  Don't tell me the US doesn't have serious problems.  But the overwhelming majority of people in the US are "fat, dumb and happy" and don't realize whats going on.  As such the problems are not being addressed and growing worse.

What does this have to do with Laos?  I don't know except there are a lot of Laotians here (I consider Laotian kids born here in the US to still be Laotian even though they are US citizens.  Correct?) in the US.  I haven't been affected yet.  My mother divorced my dad and married a rich American and after some problems went back to him so we are set.  But not everybody is and everybody will be affected if the US goes down the tubes.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #130 - 29th Sep, 2010 at 10:33pm

What does this have to do with Laos? I'm just making a comparison. We also have debts and are no better off. Many people around the world still want to go to live and work in America regardless of their economic situation. You're lucky you're there now.

As far as the drop in the US dollar is concerned, it can be a good or bad thing depending on people's circumstances or the type of business they are involved in. For instance, it's bad for American holidaymakers to Laos, because they will get less kip notes in exchange for their dollar. It's good for local people in Laos because they get more dollar in exchange for their kip.

The race of a kid depends who their mum and dad is. If one of their parents is an American then I would consider the kid a Lao-American. If their parents are both Lao then they are a Lao person.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #131 - 30th Sep, 2010 at 12:04am

Where ever you live there is good and bad. For me and my family life is good in America.

View Profile  
IP Logged

woodisan
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #132 - 23rd Oct, 2010 at 11:48pm

I'm Woodisan life in thailand,BKK, I have reading this forum do cause visible is sense everyone want follow technology ,Next time this matter will destroy our culture, our

What we take pride in what we are. Do not go to receive a western culture, destroying our existing culture. Because what we as is urban agriculture Non-industrial city.

He is a city gun weapons production. We can not compete with him. We live our brochures that big he is. Will make us happy.

Today I need to visit laos very much it is city have is nature,I need to have family have land in Laos for use normal lifestyle.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ChristianBachelor
Ex Member

Reply #133 - 4th Nov, 2010 at 1:10am

I live in Thailand.  Any "prostitution" that I have seen in Thailand is not with beautiful young women like these photos, and it's rare to see prostitutes these days.

I do not live in Pattaya, BKK, or Phuket.

Regarding the money issue.  I have a decent income. I live in a very beautiful home.  I had a Lisu wife.  The Lisu have a lot of money.  If you are not continually throwing money at the Lisu, they will get her to leave you.  My  wife's mother is on my side.  It's not always "the family."  It's the social climate of their village.

The lying culture doesn't allow you to get to the truth so that you can deal with anything, because even if you can find the truth, the denial does not allow a conversation to take place.

I don't know about Laos, I hope to go to Laos for the first time in a week or so.  I think I will just go to Vientienne.  I am looking for advice on where to go, where to stay, what to see, who to contact, who not to contact. I am looking for advice and guidance. Any feed back will be appreciated.

IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #134 - 6th Nov, 2010 at 2:02am

The language barrier is probably the reason why you can't get to the truth in the conversation.

Even if you can speak abit of Lao, Thai or some Hill tribe language, it's not the same as someone who can speak fluently with each other.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 2939 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 87718 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 291636 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 139228 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75546 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52092 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78177 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61427 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48612 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43706 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum