Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
People on the streets of Vientiane (Read 6422 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
People on the streets of Vientiane
2nd Feb, 2010 at 11:06am

laopride550.jpg

laopride551.jpg

laopride552.jpg

laopride553.jpg

laopride554.jpg

laopride555.jpg

laopride556.jpg

laopride557.jpg

laopride558.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Buk IIWJ
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

ThatLuang, Laos P.D.R.
Re: People on the streets of Vientiane
Reply #1 - 2nd Feb, 2010 at 6:28pm

Those first 3 pictures are the signs of changes.  Changes are good sometime and in this case for sure  Grin.

Ja man sa orn kha khaow dae nor...   Cheesy

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #2 - 2nd Feb, 2010 at 10:46pm

Awesome, I love the pictures of chicks. The cameraman has the right frame of mind of a stalker, haha. If his camera angle was any lower, I think he would get in trouble in some countries, haha.

I got a true story to tell about a friend of mine that lives there, he has a shop that does consulting and his front glass window is the reflective kind which you can't see in, just a reflection of yourself. He tells me that the girls walking to school everyday stop by his window and check themselves in the reflective glass, not realizing that he is watching them from the inside. He tells me they adjust their bra's and panties in front of that window, haha. I told him to setup a webcam and feed it to me, hentaii!!!!!! I don't think there are any laws in Laos against this is there?

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #3 - 3rd Feb, 2010 at 5:07am

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 2nd Feb, 2010 at 10:46pm:
Awesome, I love the pictures of chicks. The cameraman has the right frame of mind of a stalker, haha. If his camera angle was any lower, I think he would get in trouble in some countries, haha.

I got a true story to tell about a friend of mine that lives there, he has a shop that does consulting and his front glass window is the reflective kind which you can't see in, just a reflection of yourself. He tells me that the girls walking to school everyday stop by his window and check themselves in the reflective glass, not realizing that he is watching them from the inside. He tells me they adjust their bra's and panties in front of that window, haha. I told him to setup a webcam and feed it to me, hentaii!!!!!! I don't think there are any laws in Laos against this is there?

I do think there is the law of peeping-tom,but if you get caught,they will bash you before they call for the authority.

I do love to see people but I also want to see some of the change had accured in street and building maybe review some Hotel or new business. I think, this will also bringing you some income for your website! I am sorry to say like I am telling you how to run your website.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Erica
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #4 - 3rd Feb, 2010 at 8:08pm

Looks like fun Smiley  I cannot wait to vist this place one day! Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 79422 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 249104 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133295 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 70004 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47588 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 74062 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57677 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45495 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41080 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 34025 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum