Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Thai vs Lao (University girls in uniform) (Read 170569 times)

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Re: Thai vs Lao (University girls in uniform)
Reply #45 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:25am

lao-female-university-student.jpg

Lao girls (the ones that are raised properly). Thai girls are mainly prostitute. I know of a few Lao guys who have fallen for these kind of woman. It never last. When the money dissapears, so too does the "punane". Lao girls are the best. Hands down!!!!!!!!

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #46 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:58am

Thanks, but don't just assume that someone who calls herself Thai is a prostitute. Many of them are raised properly too.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #47 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 10:25am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:58am:
Thanks, but don't just assume that someone who calls herself Thai is a prostitute. Many of them are raised properly too.

That's right, they are raised "properly" but they still do it! What does that tell you? I have never, ever! ("sabahn") encountered a Lao girl working as a "prosty" in NZ. I never been to any other countries, so I don't know what it's like where you guys stay. You already "know" that I like to browse the "meat-markets" down here for "fresh" ones. So if anyone knows, then I should! (I stay in Auckland, by the way. Population: over 1.2 million!)

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #48 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:25pm

Maybe there's not many Lao girls in NZ, or they are too ashamed to say they are Lao.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #49 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 3:09am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:25pm:
Maybe there's not many Lao girls in NZ, or they are too ashamed to say they are Lao.

I have already confirmed that the community down here here isn't "vast". Evryone "knows" everyone. I think that the prostitution epidemic in Laos is just a economic issue. No jobs: no choice.
How about in other countries? Know of any Lao "prostitutes"?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #50 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 5:47am

You may know everyone in the Lao community, but it doesn't mean that you know everyone in the NZ postitution industry.

They may import ladies from Thailand for the purpose of prostituting, and some of them may come from a Lao ethnic background.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #51 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 5:55am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 10th Mar, 2011 at 5:47am:
You may know everyone in the Lao community, but it doesn't mean that you know everyone in the NZ postitution industry.

They may import ladies from Thailand for the purpose of prostituting, and some of them may come from a Lao ethnic background.

How do you know this?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #52 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 5:57am

How do I know what?

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #53 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 6:13am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 10th Mar, 2011 at 5:57am:
How do I know what?

Never mind. I'm literally sick of "galee". I think I will save my money and revert to meat-beating for awhile.
That reminds me. How would you "politely" refer directly to a prostitute in Laos. What Euphemism is used colloquially to refer to these "girls"?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #54 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 7:15am

You have a very good vocabulary.

You can call them anything you want.

"Poo sao har ngeunh" is a more appropriate term than calling them "galee".

IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #55 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 9:03am

If my opinion counts ( Larb Dip would probably would say it don't Smiley ), I believe I prefer women who dress in a manner of modesty. Seeing the dress preference that the Thai girls choose to wear in your pictures (and I am not disrespecting Thai girls) I am often reminded of some less than scrupulous Hollywood actresses and their scandalous photos of them "accidentally" exposing parts of their bodies. In the what I like to refer to as the "Oops, I did it again" syndrome.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #56 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 10:57am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 10th Mar, 2011 at 7:15am:
You have a very good vocabulary.

You can call them anything you want.

"Poo sao har ngeunh" is a more appropriate term than calling them "galee".

I know my vocab' is "good". (So do you). I have already noticed that you have assimilated some of my prose into your own. That's fine. I, too, am guilty of the same crime. I have become very fond of our cyber "ping-pong" correspondences. I am very impressed by your sense of understanding, but even more so by your maturity. Keep up the good work!

If I call them "galee" to their faces, will I still get my moneys-worth?

What about "soh-pen-ni"? Is that not a "softer "term"?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #57 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 11:50am

Calling them "galee" to their faces will offend them.

Call them what you will, they have hundreds of other customers and they won't remember what you said.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #58 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 3:08am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 10th Mar, 2011 at 11:50am:
Calling them "galee" to their faces will offend them.

Call them what you will, they have hundreds of other customers and they won't remember what you said.

You sound "expert" in this type of employment.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #59 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 5:42am

It's general knowledge. Most Lao people in your country will also be aware that it's an offensive word to say to their faces.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 36 286824 Last Post 31st Mar, 2024 at 1:47am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 85812 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 137678 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 74135 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 50932 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77163 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 60526 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 47835 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43071 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 35532 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum