Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Lao girls, naughty Lao boys, beer bars and kissing (Read 166193 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Lao girls, naughty Lao boys, beer bars and kissing
Reply #45 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 6:52am

Ice in Beerlao

Ice in Beerlao

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #46 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 10:49am

I never really liked it when they put a lot of ice in the beerlao. Couldn't they just put the bottles in the fridge or something. Water'd down beer doesn't taste too good and it kind of hurts my stomache, but I'm not much of a drinker anyways. I was forced to drink from the same cup they pass around, man that was nasty but fun at the same time. I think the ice was not purified so it gave me a stomache ache.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #47 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:08am

The business would need to buy a lot of fridges if they were to use them to store all their beers. As you know, Lao people drink a lot.

Drinking from the same cup and sharing soup from the same bowl is part of Lao culture. For me, it's nasty too, and there's no way that I would share anything even if they are family members.

IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Reply #48 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:22am

I guess they never heard of a keg. They could even put them bottles into a barrel of cold water. Chill the beer before serving, oh well, it's only beer.
You never had to drink from the cup that gets passed around? You aren't lao unless you've done that. I try to find a spot on the glass that looks the least dirty and then I don't even put my lips on the glass, just suckk up the beer without touching the glass or let it just pour into my mouth, haha. The worst is when they don't even pour out the leftover from the previous drink and just pour you one straight after. Hope everyone brushed their teeth that morning or didn't eat some larp dip just before, haha. Now if everyone around the table were hot chicks like in those pics, I'll drink it all down with a smile. I hate sluts, they turn me on, haha. Next time I go to Laos I'll have some adventures to tell for sure.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #49 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:36am

They make more profit by keeping their beers warm, because by doing this the customer also needs to buy ice. Ice in Laos is not for free.

I have never drank from a cup that has been passed around, even at weddings. The bride and groom are not offended because they know that I don't drink alcohol.

IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #50 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:39am

Take a try. ha ha ha

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:36am:
They make more profit by keeping their beers warm, because by doing this the customer also needs to buy ice. Ice in Laos is not for free.

I have never drank from a cup that has been passed around, even at weddings. The bride and groom are not offended because they know that I don't drink alcohol.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #51 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:40am

Come with pics, thousand words are less than one pic. Thanks! ha ha ha !

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:22am:
I guess they never heard of a keg. They could even put them bottles into a barrel of cold water. Chill the beer before serving, oh well, it's only beer.
You never had to drink from the cup that gets passed around? You aren't lao unless you've done that. I try to find a spot on the glass that looks the least dirty and then I don't even put my lips on the glass, just suckk up the beer without touching the glass or let it just pour into my mouth, haha. The worst is when they don't even pour out the leftover from the previous drink and just pour you one straight after. Hope everyone brushed their teeth that morning or didn't eat some larp dip just before, haha. Now if everyone around the table were hot chicks like in those pics, I'll drink it all down with a smile. I hate sluts, they turn me on, haha. Next time I go to Laos I'll have some adventures to tell for sure.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #52 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:42am

If ice is money, then, hot beer is only choice.  I dont like put ice into beer or beer into ice. Beer is beer, ice is ice.  I love Beerlao, but, a little expensive.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #53 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:04pm

peterpan wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:42am:
If ice is money, then, hot beer is only choice.  I dont like put ice into beer or beer into ice. Beer is beer, ice is ice.  I love Beerlao, but, a little expensive.

People in Laos don't seem to have any issues with ice in their beer, they actually like it. I guess they are used to it.

A large bottle of Beerlao only cost a dollar, I don't think you can buy any beer in your country at that price.

Ice in Beerlao

IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Reply #54 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:12pm

I think the beer was cheaper than bottled water in Laos, haha. The bottled water tasted nasty anyways and I could never find a trash can to throw it away after. There was some elephant water and tiger brand also. I actually prefferred to drink pepsi while I was there, it helped the food go down and killed my stomache ache. I didn't really notice that the ice cost money, someone always brought it and filled my glass with it, guess it was the good service by them beer chicks. I had to drink some heineken so that the girl would pour my glass since she was wearing a heineken dress. This was at this restaurant where they served "dat seen", it's been there for so long now, everytime I go to Laos I visit that place, it's like a ritual now. I think that there is a new hang out place in Vientiane my friend took me, it's where people go to meet up and eat and drink, lots of tables, lots of youngens and lots of beerlao.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #55 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:46pm

1 $ can buy any large bottle of beer any brand. But, 1 $ is about 10 cent short to buy a small bottle of Beer Lao here.

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:04pm:
peterpan wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 11:42am:

People in Laos don't seem to have any issues with ice in their beer, they actually like it. I guess they are used to it.

A large bottle of Beerlao only cost a dollar, I don't think you can buy any beer in your country at that price.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Reply #56 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:52pm

Where you from peterpan, don't tell me never never land, haha.
Don't you know the old saying, no money, no honey, just funny.
If you can't afford beerlao then you living in the wrong places. Even Lao people who don't work can still buy beerlao, don't ask me how but they do cause I see them drinking till six in the morning...

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #57 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:53pm

You are driking beer lao or watching beer girls?

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:12pm:
I think the beer was cheaper than bottled water in Laos, haha. The bottled water tasted nasty anyways and I could never find a trash can to throw it away after. There was some elephant water and tiger brand also. I actually prefferred to drink pepsi while I was there, it helped the food go down and killed my stomache ache. I didn't really notice that the ice cost money, someone always brought it and filled my glass with it, guess it was the good service by them beer chicks. I had to drink some heineken so that the girl would pour my glass since she was wearing a heineken dress. This was at this restaurant where they served "dat seen", it's been there for so long now, everytime I go to Laos I visit that place, it's like a ritual now. I think that there is a new hang out place in Vientiane my friend took me, it's where people go to meet up and eat and drink, lots of tables, lots of youngens and lots of beerlao.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #58 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 1:00pm

Here, a larg bottle of beer here is half of 1 $. I love beer lao because it is strong. I love that.

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 28th Dec, 2012 at 12:52pm:
Where you from peterpan, don't tell me never never land, haha.
Don't you know the old saying, no money, no honey, just funny.
If you can't afford beerlao then you living in the wrong places. Even Lao people who don't work can still buy beerlao, don't ask me how but they do cause I see them drinking till six in the morning...

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee

Laos
Reply #59 - 28th Dec, 2012 at 1:01pm

Hey man, you got to pay to play. Those hot chicks need a job, and I need some eye candy to make that bitter beer go down. It doesn't matter what they sold, I would still buy it if they served it to me, haha.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78521 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248771 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133095 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69793 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47433 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73911 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57539 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45372 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40967 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33948 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum