Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Lao girls, naughty Lao boys, beer bars and kissing (Read 166191 times)

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Re: Lao girls, naughty Lao boys, beer bars and kissing
Reply #15 - 7th Aug, 2010 at 11:20am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 7th Aug, 2010 at 3:20am:
Then you will have to drink warm beer in Laos, since most clubs and restaurants don't have cold beer available.

Really that's why they use ice. I think because refrigerator cost too much. I'll take ice then but have to drink it fast.
« Last Edit: 8th Aug, 2010 at 2:06am by llX »  
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #16 - 7th Aug, 2010 at 12:21pm

That could be the reason. Also, businesses want to save money on their electricity bills.

At some shops, it is more expensive to buy cold water in the fridge than water stored at room temperature to cover the cost of their electricity bills.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #17 - 8th Aug, 2010 at 2:07am

That make since. Business has to cut down on cost. Cool

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 7th Aug, 2010 at 12:21pm:
That could be the reason. Also, businesses want to save money on their electricity bills.

At some shops, it is more expensive to buy cold water in the fridge than water stored at room temperature to cover the cost of their electricity bills.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #18 - 9th Aug, 2010 at 1:28am

laopride974.jpg

laopride975.jpg

laopride976.jpg

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #19 - 9th Aug, 2010 at 1:56am

Wow I'm in love. Lao lady so beautiful.

View Profile  
IP Logged

USA Joe
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #20 - 9th Aug, 2010 at 6:56pm

question: how much does one pose at that studio cost?

View Profile  
IP Logged

USA Joe

I Love Laos!

Reply #21 - 9th Aug, 2010 at 7:04pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 7th Aug, 2010 at 12:21pm:

some people have a greater appreciation for the finer things in life and will pay for it. to each their own choice

View Profile  
IP Logged

LaoguySoCal

I Love Laos!

Reply #22 - 9th Aug, 2010 at 9:04pm

very nice admin lol

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #23 - 9th Aug, 2010 at 11:41pm

USA Joe, I don't know the exact cost because I've never been to a studio but it's not that expensive, I guess they charge around $15 - $20. Costumes are provided.

IP Logged

Pankeo
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #24 - 10th Aug, 2010 at 5:31am

View Profile  
IP Logged

macro
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #25 - 10th Aug, 2010 at 9:28am

I think these pics are from 2 different places, through out SE Asia, everything you do must have a companion of a different gender, you can order a female (usually waitress) sit next to you and serve, when you go to karaoke bar to drink beer you can order one too, even when you go to coffee shops or cinema.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DIRTY FOREIGNERS FLOCK OVER THERE FOR. THAT INCLUDE YOU ! BANANA PEOPLE - Yellow outside white inside.
For those who ignorant enough to think that men hug each other is gay, you have been brain washed and contaminated by the big US of A, because there are so many sicked mine people over there, look at EU, men even kiss each other as a guesture of friendship, just you guys live in the US think of everything is sex related, how sad !

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #26 - 10th Aug, 2010 at 4:26pm

When it come to sex industry. Thailand is well kown worldwide. Farang playground.

macro wrote on 10th Aug, 2010 at 9:28am:
I think these pics are from 2 different places, through out SE Asia, everything you do must have a companion of a different gender, you can order a female (usually waitress) sit next to you and serve, when you go to karaoke bar to drink beer you can order one too, even when you go to coffee shops or cinema.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DIRTY FOREIGNERS FLOCK OVER THERE FOR. THAT INCLUDE YOU ! BANANA PEOPLE - Yellow outside white inside.
For those who ignorant enough to think that men hug each other is gay, you have been brain washed and contaminated by the big US of A, because there are so many sicked mine people over there, look at EU, men even kiss each other as a guesture of friendship, just you guys live in the US think of everything is sex related, how sad !

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #27 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 9:35am

And Japan?

IP Logged

casey69
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #28 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 12:19am

Some should not be such prudes.  In America a girl is expected to "put out" on first date.  What we see here is very modest in comparison. I assure you if these Laotian girls were out on a date in America they would be expected to... well, you can guess.  Moreover, the girls in US drink much more than in Laos.  I am guessing but it would seem to be so by the prudish remarks I see.

Casey

View Profile  
IP Logged

casey69
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #29 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 1:02am

relax max. gosh, some of these guys are really uptight, aren't they?  i have never been back to Laos, hope to go someday but i don't know about warm beer.  here (TEXAS) they serve it ice cold in ice cold mugs

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78455 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248753 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133081 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69774 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47421 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73902 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57531 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45365 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40961 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33943 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum