Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Lao girls, naughty Lao boys, beer bars and kissing (Read 166184 times)

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Re: Lao girls, naughty Lao boys, beer bars and kissing
Reply #30 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 2:54pm

casey69 wrote on 27th Sep, 2010 at 12:19am:
Some should not be such prudes. In America a girl is expected to "put out" on first date. What we see here is very modest in comparison. I assure you if these Laotian girls were out on a date in America they would be expected to... well, you can guess. Moreover, the girls in US drink much more than in Laos. I am guessing but it would seem to be so by the prudish remarks I see.

Casey

Yes America, Asian American love to party and drink. What else is there to do after work or on weekend. Some people get bore easily here.

View Profile  
IP Logged

tyronewashington13
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #31 - 27th Sep, 2010 at 5:24pm

Yeah, thats why I love Lao girls. They like to get down, party, drink and...
Its cool.  I like Lao girls cause they ain't racist like some other asians are. Lao girls dig black men (they have good sense).  Anybody want to party if you get to US I show you a good time.  Maybe I come there and show you good time.  Give me a buzz

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #32 - 30th Jan, 2011 at 1:08am

laopride1011.jpg

laopride1012.jpg

laopride1013.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #33 - 30th Jan, 2011 at 8:12pm

tyronewashington13 wrote on 27th Sep, 2010 at 5:24pm:
Yeah, thats why I love Lao girls. They like to get down, party, drink and...
Its cool. I like Lao girls cause they ain't racist like some other asians are. Lao girls dig black men (they have good sense). Anybody want to party if you get to US I show you a good time. Maybe I come there and show you good time. Give me a buzz

I know how life in American is. I live in USA most of my life.
Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #34 - 30th Jan, 2011 at 8:14pm

BeerLao is the best.
Tongue

View Profile  
IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 8th Mar, 2011 at 8:52am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 7th Aug, 2010 at 3:20am:
Then you will have to drink warm beer in Laos, since most clubs and restaurants don't have cold beer available.

WHAT! No cold beer? Even Beerlao? I think I have to talk to my new brother-in-law about this. He works for Beerlao (a salesperson I believe). Maybe those Nordic Rock: Stone Ice Cubes would have a market in Laos.

http://www.productdose.com/article.php?article_id=8251

on-the-rocks.jpg (37 KB | 873 )
on-the-rocks.jpg

IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #36 - 8th Mar, 2011 at 10:31am

Well, that's something different.

If you don't want to lose any teeth, just have to make sure you don't accidently bite it, by thinking it's ice. When you're drunk, you can't maintain your normal sense.

IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 8th Mar, 2011 at 10:38am

You know, I never thought of that, and I do like eating my ice. Ouch!

IP Logged

Old Man
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 1:57am

As a traditional Brit, I have the opposite concern. Luckily, the places I drink in know my habits well enough now to have a couple of bottles of beerlao out of the fridge and warming up on the counter in time for my arrival.

IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 6:03am

Quote:
As a traditional Brit, I have the opposite concern. Luckily, the places I drink in know my habits well enough now to have a couple of bottles of beerlao out of the fridge and warming up on the counter in time for my arrival.

I heard that about England, I can't bring myself to try it. On the same subject, I used to run a carryout years ago. Every Saturday an old man, who came from Mexico, would come in early in the morning. I used to keep a quart of beer behind the counter for him, which I would take out of the walk-in the night before. He liked me quite a bit. So much in fact that he tried to get me to date his granddaughter. 55555

I like my beer so cold that it frosts the outside of the bottle, and if you scrape a bit with your fingernail and drop it into the beer, it instantly turns the contents to slush. Not that I like a beer slushy, just really cold beer.

BTW, my wife tells me not to worry, I can still get cold beer in Laos. Still, she tells me, people like to put ice in it anyways.

Nice pic, keep advertising for the company which my brother-in-law works. Smiley

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #40 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:28am

Quote:
Quote:

I heard that about England, I can't bring myself to try it. On the same subject, I used to run a carryout years ago. Every Saturday an old man, who came from Mexico, would come in early in the morning. I used to keep a quart of beer behind the counter for him, which I would take out of the walk-in the night before. He liked me quite a bit. So much in fact that he tried to get me to date his granddaughter. 55555

I like my beer so cold that it frosts the outside of the bottle, and if you scrape a bit with your fingernail and drop it into the beer, it instantly turns the contents to slush. Not that I like a beer slushy, just really cold beer.

BTW, my wife tells me not to worry, I can still get cold beer in Laos. Still, she tells me, people like to put ice in it anyways.

Nice pic, keep advertising for the company which my brother-in-law works. Smiley

What's 55555?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #41 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:52am

It's just a Lao and Thai internet slang term meaning "hahaha" or "lol" (laughing out loud).

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #42 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:55am

These girls aren't as striking as the the "girls" I encountered in Laos. Look, I'm no photographer, but taking them at face-value, I am sure most had model potential. It hurts me that our "sisters" don't have anything to aspire to. Just spread your legs and you will get paid. Before you guys judge me, especially you, William Kelley: This is part of our "culture": sleeping with different girls to ease our stress. As men we can't help; but help ourselves. Even the admin' will back me up on this. Every culture has an underbelly. Unfortunately, this is one of ours.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #43 - 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:02pm

I guess at the end of the day it's their choice, albeit a bad one.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #44 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 3:14am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 9th Mar, 2011 at 9:02pm:
I guess at the end of the day it's their choice, albeit a bad one.

I don't think they have a "choice"

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78260 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248699 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133029 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69741 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47380 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73864 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57503 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45342 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40928 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33924 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum