Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What'sthe demographics in vientiane? (Read 27308 times)

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Re: What'sthe demographics in vientiane?
Reply #15 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 6:28pm

Good law now officials just need to enforce it more. Government need to provide better jobs and opportunity so young people don't turn to sex trade to make a living.
Cool Undecided

PEACE wrote on 10th Mar, 2011 at 3:28pm:
'Lao Family Law' - Foreigners cannot engage in any sexual activity with the local girls unless if official marriage.  $5000 fine or go to jail.  Anyway very expensive way pay for pleasure Sad
Quote:
llX wrote on 7th Mar, 2011 at 6:34pm:
Larb Dip wrote on 7th Mar, 2011 at 4:50pm:
How's the sex tourism in Laos?
Lao girls are beautiful.

There are few sex worker in Laos compare to our neighbor. Nothing like Thailand the sex capital of the world. Any farang sex tourist want to have good time they know where to go and its not Laos.
Cool Shocked

I hope it stays that way for a long time, but... My Lao wife informed me that when we go to Laos in May, there is a possibility that a Lao girl might come up to me and ask if I want to sleep with her. (She showed me the hand language for that. 55555) I told her I would just point at her (my wife) and say Phunlaya Kon Koi. She said, "Honey, you do that. No forget." 55555 I won't forget.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Reply #16 - 10th Mar, 2011 at 6:31pm

There's prostitution in Laos. But not as much as Thailand.
Cool Smiley

Quote:
Lao girls are beautiful.

There are few sex worker in Laos compare to our neighbor. Nothing like Thailand the sex capital of the world. Any farang sex tourist want to have good time they know where to go and its not Laos.
Cool Shocked

I hope it stays that way for a long time, but... My Lao wife informed me that when we go to Laos in May, there is a possibility that a Lao girl might come up to me and ask if I want to sleep with her. (She showed me the hand language for that. 55555) I told her I would just point at her (my wife) and say Phunlaya Kon Koi. She said, "Honey, you do that. No forget." 55555 I won't forget.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #17 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 4:21am

llX wrote on 10th Mar, 2011 at 6:31pm:
Cool Smiley

Quote:
Lao girls are beautiful.

Cool Shocked

I disagree. "Prosties" can be found everywhere in Laos. They are always on the prowl. Do you notice how they catch the bus out to the next district to "work"? It seems even "prosties" have shame.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #18 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 6:01am

Southern Laos tend to have the less number of working girls.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #19 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 6:23am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 11th Mar, 2011 at 6:01am:
Southern Laos tend to have the less number of working girls.

How do you know this? You seem quite savvy when it comes to this type of stuff. Where you at anytime, employed as "Poo sao har ngeunh"? Anything you divulge to me will be held in the strictest confidence. Don't take this the wrong way "nang", but I need to know.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #20 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 10:17am

It's general knowledge. I'm sure you know a lot of things about New Zealand because you've lived there for a long time.

Why ask such question? That's a bit rude. No for your information. Even if someone was employed in such job, will they be honest about it.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #21 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 10:42am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 11th Mar, 2011 at 10:17am:
It's general knowledge. I'm sure you know a lot of things about New Zealand because you've lived there for a long time.

Why ask such question? That's a bit rude. No for your information. Even if someone was employed in such job, will they be honest about it.

YOU tell me.
I apologize for what YOU thought was rude.
As you should already know by now, I'm quite "straight-up". (I even confessed to you that I make love to myself, didn't I?)
Okay, now I know what rubs you the wrong way. You won't be hearing that kind of stuff again!  Embarrassed

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #22 - 11th Mar, 2011 at 11:19am

It's okay, I over reacted a bit myself, but in future I prefer you think before you post.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #23 - 12th Mar, 2011 at 12:18am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 11th Mar, 2011 at 11:19am:
It's okay, I over reacted a bit myself, but in future I prefer you think before you post.

What does "okay" mean? Is it still "okay" if I discuss with you, all these unconventional subjects that I have aleady been doing? I was starting to apprecuate a female perspective on these "taboo" issues.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #24 - 12th Mar, 2011 at 1:30am

We allow freedom of speech on Lao Pride, so it is okay for you to discuss about any subject, as long as your question or comment doesn't directly offend members of the forum, so please bare that in mind my friend.

For instance, I don't mind you talking about bar girls in Laos, but questioning if I was one is an insult to my intelligence. I accept your apology and I know you didn't mean to cause any harm.   Smiley

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #25 - 12th Mar, 2011 at 1:45am

Thailand is sex capital of the world they has around 3 million sex worker, and don't forget about ladyboy too. Laos no where near maybe few thousand or less.
Cool

Larb Dip wrote on 11th Mar, 2011 at 4:21am:
Cool Smiley

Quote:
Lao girls are beautiful.

Cool Shocked

I disagree. "Prosties" can be found everywhere in Laos. They are always on the prowl. Do you notice how they catch the bus out to the next district to "work"? It seems even "prosties" have shame.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #26 - 12th Mar, 2011 at 5:17am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 12th Mar, 2011 at 1:30am:
We allow freedom of speech on Lao Pride, so it is okay for you to discuss about any subject, as long as your question or comment doesn't directly offend members of the forum, so please bare that in mind my friend.

For instance, I don't mind you talking about bar girls in Laos, but questioning if I was one is an insult to my intelligence. I accept your apology and I know you didn't mean to cause any harm.   Smiley

So, we are officially "friends" now. The next time I refer to you as a mate it will be bar the quotation marks. Wink

With me not being one to hold a grudge, all is forgiven. Lets forget this debacle ever happened and get back to the real issues that really matter to us: Laos.Laos.Laos!

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #27 - 12th Mar, 2011 at 6:49am

Agreed !!!!!
Shocked Roll Eyes

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #28 - 12th Mar, 2011 at 9:08am

llX wrote on 12th Mar, 2011 at 1:45am:
Thailand is sex capital of the world they has around 3 million sex worker, and don't forget about ladyboy too. Laos no where near maybe few thousand or less.
Cool

Larb Dip wrote on 11th Mar, 2011 at 4:21am:
Cool Smiley

Quote:
Lao girls are beautiful.

Cool Shocked

Those lady boys are sick! Even sicker!, are the MEN that court them! Lips Sealed

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 5792 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 89203 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 292933 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 140185 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 76395 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52829 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78842 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 62031 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 49094 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 44116 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum