Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Sexy dresses hit the streets of modern Laos (Read 89659 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Sexy dresses hit the streets of modern Laos
24th Apr, 2011 at 2:59am

Our model sports a tight long zip dress.  

lao-fashion.jpg

Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) sports a wider long zip dress.

posh-spice.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

BlastSweep
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Sexy dresses hit the streets of modern Laos
Reply #1 - 24th Apr, 2011 at 4:50am

So that's what is considered sexy in Laos?
Sad

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #2 - 24th Apr, 2011 at 6:55am

Very sexy Lao models wear it better.
Wink Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #3 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 6:59am

She is 'HOT! HOT! HOT!'.

Where did that piece of attired that she's donning come from? From up north? Is it Chinese?

Do they have any REAL prominent designers in Laos?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Old Man
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 8:57am

Larb Dip wrote on 25th Apr, 2011 at 6:59am:
She is 'HOT! HOT! HOT!'.

You are wrong.

Look at the photo again and try to screen out the overflowing hair (which could be a wig for all you know) and the over-applied makeup, and you will see that she is not particularly attractive at all.

Why does Administrator keep posting these pictures of attractive Lao girls in sexy poses?  Is there something going on here I haven't cottoned onto yet?

Old Man

IP Logged

abercrombie
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #5 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 11:08am

Yes, it looks like she's wearing one of those clip-on extensions.  You can see where her real hair ends and the curly wig comes down from under it.

Quote:
Why does Administrator keep posting these pictures of attractive Lao girls in sexy poses?  Is there something going on here I haven't cottoned onto yet?

Isn't this site connected with laobabes.com and laogirls.com?  The links for "forum" on those two sites take you to laopride.com  One of the links on the front page is "How To Kiss A Lao Girl - The art of a French kiss."  Good grief.  For all the talk on here about how great traditional Lao girls are, etc., the amount of blatant skank leaves me a little confused.

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #6 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 4:12pm

Quote:
She is 'HOT! HOT! HOT!'.

You are wrong.

Look at the photo again and try to screen out the overflowing hair (which could be a wig for all you know) and the over-applied makeup, and you will see that she is not particularly attractive at all.

Old Man

I haven't figured it out yet. It seems like a really inefficient dating site/trap. With a pretty decent forum attached.

Maybe Admin could explain what the point of these pictures is, and what the other websites are for.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #7 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 7:52pm

Maybe Admins is also a business women, and just working for these websites.
Wink

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #8 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 8:44pm

BlastSweep, Yes, that's what is considered sexy in Laos. Maybe it's normal in your country.

Larb Dip, We have local designers, but obviously not big on the world stage. It's probably a western fashion that's coming into Laos, Posh Spice wears it too.

Old Man, She is probably not everyone's cup of tea, but she is certainly not the most unattractive women out there.

Abercrombie, It's her real hair, and it's a two layered hairstyle that we call "pom sorng sun" in Lao language. Two layered hairstyles, with one style being short, and one style being long and different, are popular among the younger Lao generation in the city.

JSEA, Other pictures besides Lao ladies have been posted throughout the forum from Lao foods, to festivals and even mud. Laopride.com is part of the Lao network of sites, but I only help them manage this site and Judy Garland's dedication site: Freemusicalecards.com

Laos LXE, I'm just a simple employee on $200 US a month. I don't have a brain for business.

IP Logged

Old Man
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 9:33pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 25th Apr, 2011 at 8:44pm:

Laos LXE, I'm just a simple employee on $200 US a month. I don't have a brain for business.

That's reasonable.

Could you tell us a little about the business model the website is built on?  After all, to pay you and to cover the other expenses involved in running the website, the site has to generate an income from somewhere.

I don't see it.

Old Man

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #10 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 10:05pm

Quote:
She is 'HOT! HOT! HOT!'.

You are wrong.

Old Man

NO I AM NOT WRONG!!! SHE IS 'HOT! HOT! HOT!'.

You're right it does look like a wig. Even her eyelashes look counterfeit like they have been clipped on. Grin If anything, it onlt enhances her beauty. Lets not forget: models are only someone else mannequins, right?
I would still pay for her company. if you know what i mean. Wink

What's the problem with these 'sexy' photos? I am a supporter and am keenly urging her to upload more. Cheesy

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #11 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 10:05pm

Quote:
Admin Saovaluck wrote on 25th Apr, 2011 at 8:44pm:

That's reasonable.

Could you tell us a little about the business model the website is built on?  After all, to pay you and to cover the other expenses involved in running the website, the site has to generate an income from somewhere.

I don't see it.

Old Man

I'm just as curious.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #12 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 11:03pm

Old Man, The people behind the scenes have been in the internet business for over 10 years, so they're experienced campaigners. I won't discuss their income because they don't like it, but they can manage to pay me.

Larb Dip, It's not a wig, I have seen her and also others with two layered hairstyle. One of my relative have EXACTLY the same hairstyle as her, except the second layer is shorter than her. It's a fashion in Laos, maybe you've never seen anything like it in your country.

IP Logged

Old Man
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 11:08pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 25th Apr, 2011 at 11:03pm:
Old Man, The people behind the scenes have been in the internet business for over 10 years, so they're experienced campaigners. I won't discuss their income because they don't like it, but they can manage to pay me.

Why the mystery?  I wasn't asking how much money the 'people behind the scenes' make - just what the business model is.

For example, is it possible to pay to place adverts on the website/s?  The new owners of my resort might be interested in doing so.

Old Man

IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #14 - 26th Apr, 2011 at 12:02am

We don't accept advertisements directly. Those who wish to advertise on Laopride.com can do so, but they need go through a third party called Google Adwords, and their ads will appear on our site, as you can see on our main page.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 2641 Last Post Yesterday at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 87547 Last Post Yesterday at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 291485 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 139122 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75455 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52007 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78113 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61372 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48557 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43669 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum