Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I am looking for this girl I met in Vientiane 28/05/2012 (Read 48957 times)

whiteShirtGuy
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

I am looking for this girl I met in Vientiane 28/05/2012
30th May, 2012 at 4:11pm

Hi there,

It is with a broken heart that I am writing this message. Hopeless, I would like to believe that something can come out of it. I met a girl in Vientiane on the night of 28 may 2012.
I met her after I went to the place call HOME (kind of nightclub). She is a prostitute... but I fall in love... Need to see you again, to talk with you...
We went together for the night to your place... I know nothing about you not even your name... I was wearing a white shirt and I wear glasses... Next morning we went out and have breakfast together before I leave you... We kissed each other, and hug ... that was so good, that was so sad... And now I feel so bad... I need you Miss

This is my last hope to find you again... Could someone help me?
If you see this message Miss and remember me please answer me... I am so so so bad  Sad

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: I am looking for this girl I met in Vientiane 28/05/2012
Reply #1 - 1st Jun, 2012 at 6:35am

I don't understand why you would trust a Lao prostitute, let alone fall in love with her.

Sure, she treated you nicely when you were in Laos, but she was seeing other men before she met you, and at the moment.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

longhang
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Reply #2 - 1st Jun, 2012 at 4:26pm

how much she charged? lol

View Profile  
IP Logged

LaoguySoCal
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #3 - 2nd Jun, 2012 at 3:40am

I know her, I did her too when I was in Laos couple years ago.  Don't worry she told me same thing, just like she told you.  She is now onto a next customer in line.  My advise to you is give her more money and she loves you more.   Grin Grin Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #4 - 2nd Jun, 2012 at 4:23am

The formation of the new government in the mid 1970's was meant to get rid of prostitution in Laos, but it has gotten worst.

They should just legalize prostitution in Laos because they obviously don't treat the problem seriously. They say prostitute is illegal in Laos, but all the girls get away with doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #5 - 2nd Jun, 2012 at 7:39am

I think you should get tested for STD's cause it's making you hallucinate.
Maybe if you didn't treat her like a whore, you would actually know her name, maybe her family or friends, how about a picture or phone number, no? And now you're jonesin for another hit of that crack, haha! What do you plan on doing after you find her, make an honest woman out of her? Pay her more money this time? Maybe she doesn't want you to find her perhaps? Not too many prostitutes want to be known as prostitutes you know, not really something to be proud of.
As for legalizing it, I think that's sending the wrong message to society, it's like saying that it is acceptable to be a prostitute.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #6 - 2nd Jun, 2012 at 10:54am

Prostitutes in Laos move on quickly once you return back to your home country. They are not thinking of you, as much as you are thinking of them.

There's a wrong message to Lao society already because it's illegal to prostitute, yet the officials know they are everywhere in clubs and bars and are turning a blind eye to prostitution.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #7 - 4th Jun, 2012 at 4:57am

Maybe Laos just new government who's less corrupted and enforce the law.

"Absolute power corrupted."  Wink

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #8 - 4th Jun, 2012 at 9:22am

A new government won't change anything if Laos remains a one-party state.

You need to have an opposition coalition party who can expose all the dirt about the government.

IP Logged

chuck
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #9 - 4th Jun, 2012 at 1:47pm

Im not against you whiteshirtguy if you really wanna make this lady your wife, there is nth wrong about her occupation as long as she could be loyal and a nice wife to you if you manage to make her your wife.

I guess you just wont stop thinking about her until you met her and got deeper into this shit, it could end up with a happy ending or an ending most of us could think of and even posted as a reply.

Whatever it is, if you wanna play with this make sure you have enough money for that, make sure you wont hurt anyone in your life as of now which means you better be single and the last of all
know when to get out of this if it goes wrong.

It's just like trading stocks, when you realized you are against the trend cut loss fast, dont hope!

Yeah, one party ruling is bullshit!

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #10 - 6th Jun, 2012 at 11:55pm

Yup democracy, multi political party is less corrupt. There's check and balance of power Wink

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 4th Jun, 2012 at 9:22am:
A new government won't change anything if Laos remains a one-party state.

You need to have an opposition coalition party who can expose all the dirt about the government.

View Profile  
IP Logged

parvez
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #11 - 3rd Feb, 2013 at 6:45pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 1st Jun, 2012 at 6:35am:
I don't understand why you would trust a Lao prostitute, let alone fall in love with her.

Sure, she treated you nicely when you were in Laos, but she was seeing other men before she met you, and at the moment.

Dear friend it is entirely your fault as you loved her and then left her....Now go back to Laos again..I hope you will find her. Be happy.. Wink Wink Smiley

5D-05-3126.jpg (130 KB | 1016 )
5D-05-3126.jpg
View Profile  
IP Logged

kevin RoadRace
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Under a Rock!
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #12 - 4th Feb, 2013 at 8:13am

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 2nd Jun, 2012 at 7:39am:
As for legalizing it, I think that's sending the wrong message to society, it's like saying that it is acceptable to be a prostitute.

Prostitution is legalize in some country and of course in Nevada. If the government was to legalize it, they would have to enforce some type of rules. By making them take an STD test every 6 months and get some type of permit.

View Profile  
IP Logged

kevin RoadRace
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Under a Rock!
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #13 - 4th Feb, 2013 at 8:17am

llX wrote on 6th Jun, 2012 at 11:55pm:
Yup democracy, multi political party is less corrupt.

This would be more like.....Yup democracy, multi political is more currupt.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Fearless
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #14 - 15th Jul, 2013 at 4:33am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 2nd Jun, 2012 at 10:54am:
Prostitutes in Laos move on quickly once you return back to your home country. They are not thinking of you, as much as you are thinking of them.

There's a wrong message to Lao society already because it's illegal to prostitute, yet the officials know they are everywhere in clubs and bars and are turning a blind eye to prostitution.

Maybe because the officials engage in these acts themselves? I wouldn't be suprise  Roll Eyes

And to the OP, Move onto a new one! Don't get so caught up with your emotions!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78260 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248700 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133029 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69741 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47380 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73864 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57503 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45342 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40928 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33924 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum