Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need Lao Student To Learn In Thailand (Read 8515 times)

Rin Nontsiri
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 1
Friends of Laos Award
Need Lao Student To Learn In Thailand
2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:10pm

I have a project that can bring Lao Student to learning while working in Thailand. Our course will open in this october. What I need is an "Agency" for take care about any document for these student. You can earn upto 2,000 Thaibath for each student that document pass for learning in Thailand. I want so much student that you can locate for our project. Any question please email me at knetwebmaster@yahoo.com or PM.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Re: Need Lao Student To Learn In Thailand
Reply #1 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 7:14am

Do you have anymore details or is this just another prostitute scam?
You want Lao students to go and "learn" in Thailand while "working"? Sounds kind of fishy don't you think?
Lure a bunch of poor students to Thailand, promising them good things, just to find out that they will be working to death in a brothel or sweat shop factory. Then probably threatening them that they can't leave until they pay some ridiculous amount of money for bringing them there in the first place.
Hey man, I don't have anything against Thai people but how come they always try to take advantage of Lao people?

You want an "Agency" (Pimp) to take care of the dirty work for you right? Tricking Lao people into conning themselves.

You know, if you had a legit business, then you would actually do all this yourself instead of coming onto a website like this and being all shady. Not even telling what job kind of job or company, what will the students be learning?

Come on, Lao people aren't as stupid as you think.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #2 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 7:59am

He didn't say that it was an opportunity for girls only.

Maybe he can't be specific about the course and job because there are many options to choose from?

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #3 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 8:05am

Those old gay farangs like little boys too Admin.
Didn't you watch that Laos movie a while back about this kind of stuff?
Anyways, I'm not saying he isn't legit, I'm just saying to be cautious and ask all the right questions first.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Word to the wise.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

Rin Nontsiri
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Friends of Laos Award
Reply #4 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:23am

More detail Please Email to me knetwebmaster@yahoo.com
I will send all about course and company that they accept our student to working with. I'm not scam. If you can talk Thai, You will get more information than in English.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Rin Nontsiri
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Friends of Laos Award
Reply #5 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:34am

We accept all girl and boy. Our student will coming to Thailand with Student Visa. And working in a company that can accept our student with salary about 10000 - 15000 per month. For more detail in Thai email me knetwebmaster@yahoo.com

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #6 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:43am

Here what we do to study in Thailand is 99.99% arranged by local schools or univeristies or colleges.  Students will check if the Thai universities are accredited by our government. All infor are open.

Mostly, chinese go to Chiang Mai Univeristy, Siam University, Chula, Mae Fha Luang Uni, and some colleges not so famous.

Some students do can earn a bit of money working with 7+11. But the students have to sign safety agreement with chinese universities to bear consequences incurred.

Openness makes perfect I think personally

View Profile  
IP Logged

Rin Nontsiri
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Friends of Laos Award
Reply #7 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:57am

I'm partner of "N-Tech International Technology College". Sorry for some Thai word can not translate into English. This some our Voucher.

n-tech-international-technology-college.jpg

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #8 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:21am

Rin Nontsiri wrote on 3rd Sep, 2013 at 9:34am:
We accept all girl and boy. Our student will coming to Thailand with Student Visa. And working in a company that can accept our student with salary about 10000 - 15000 per month. For more detail in Thai email me knetwebmaster@yahoo.com

This sound to good to be true.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Rin Nontsiri
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Friends of Laos Award
Reply #9 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 10:41am

What to do for "Agency" in Lao is take care for student document and Visa. I will take care for any document in Thailand. Any payment in document process our student will pay all. Agency in Lao will earn 2000 for each student. So we must work co-operate. Who want to be our Agency. Contact me through knetwebmaster@yahoo.com for more detail.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #10 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:29am

Rin, i'm curious what type of learning are you talking about ?
You telling me that you don't have enough Thai kids to teach ? You basically asking us to belive that you gonna
pay close to $500 us dollar to teach student ? I dunno what ya smoking buddy but you should leave the stuff along.
I think this guy a pimp .He need fresh meat that's all.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Rin Nontsiri
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Friends of Laos Award
Reply #11 - 3rd Sep, 2013 at 11:46am

This is a business of Thai local collage, there are many local collage in Thailand. So, when have many collage but less student in Thailand. They change there destination to your country.They think that, there are many boy and girl that want to working in Thailand.

So, Is it good when working while learning? Our course is High Vocational Certificate. Lao student that can go in our course must finish Vocational Certificate or Junior High School.

N-Tech collage create this project "Money Work Experience and Certificate" MWEC project. We will teach our student every sunday. Our course High Vocational Certificate take time around 30 months. When finish our course, they can learn in University for Bachelor of Arts Degree for 2 years.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78260 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248700 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133029 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69741 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47380 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73864 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57503 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45342 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40928 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33924 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum