Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lao Music Appreciation Thread (Read 39852 times)

Beef Cake
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Re: Lao Music Appreciation Thread
Reply #15 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 1:06am

Hugs, No Drugs! Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #16 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 8:01am

136,000 kip covered girls play-around? Grin

TexasCowboy wrote on 27th Jun, 2014 at 9:24pm:
I've tried promoting LaoPride but my friends aren't interested in Laos. Tongiht I sang Lao and thai karaoke in Vientiane. It was enjoyable but expensive.... 136,000 kip !

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #17 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 8:29am

Cowboy:
for your chronic diarrhea, my suggestion is as I had it 10 years ago to get the stomach of hedgehog. I saw it on market years ago. Dont empty anything inside and just wash outside. Put it to mirowave oven to make it dry and ground it to powder. Drink it with water before per meal.
Miracle comes !

Hedgehog is endangered animal. So, follow your conscience or suffer your pain.  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Reply #18 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 1:12pm

Oh you Chinese and your traditional medicine.  Grin Applause

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #19 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 1:48pm

I think Norhern Laos hill tribes know its treatment. They told me and I bought one. I still keep a little piece. Summer hedgehog and fall hedgehog are the finest.

I think the cowboy problem is not chornic diarrhea. It is food-related discharge Grin.

Just remember, dont buy domestica hedghog stomache.

Buk Nut wrote on 2nd Jul, 2014 at 1:12pm:
Oh you Chinese and your traditional medicine.  Grin Applause

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #20 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 2:09pm

I read some states in USA make somking ganja legal. I see the business. What do you think. Imagine a bunch of guys with this equipment  in the cloud. Ha ha ha ha.

Buk Nut wrote on 28th Jun, 2014 at 10:57am:
Wish I'd have snagged some, but I wasn't exactly looking for it as I thought it was very illegal to have that stuff in Laos. Next time I go to Laos I might check it out though. Nothing like getting high in Laos. Have you seen those huge pipes that the tribes in Southern Laos smoke out of? Imagine putting ganja in one of those. You'd be in the clouds...I think like every Katu person smokes that huge pipe.

High_time.JPG (32 KB | 672 )
High_time.JPG
View Profile  
IP Logged

bak nyaw laoboi
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #21 - 11th Jul, 2014 at 9:59am

I just found some Lao music a few months ago just searching on youtube and it really puts me back how we used to have people come over and play these music like morlum all the time. Like this artist Johnny Olsen he plays the Khaen. Very good artist for not being a Lao and know how to play the music of Lao.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #22 - 26th Jul, 2014 at 11:43am

bak nyaw laoboi wrote on 11th Jul, 2014 at 9:59am:
I just found some Lao music a few months ago just searching on youtube and it really puts me back how we used to have people come over and play these music like morlum all the time. Like this artist Johnny Olsen he plays the Khaen. Very good artist for not being a Lao and know how to play the music of Lao.

man i jamm on morlum all nite long .lol as you can see i take
my job serious  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #23 - 26th Jul, 2014 at 11:44am

peterpan wrote on 2nd Jul, 2014 at 2:09pm:
I read some states in USA make somking ganja legal. I see the business. What do you think. Imagine a bunch of guys with this equipment  in the cloud. Ha ha ha ha.

Wish I'd have snagged some, but I wasn't exactly looking for it as I thought it was very illegal to have that stuff in Laos. Next time I go to Laos I might check it out though. Nothing like getting high in Laos. Have you seen those huge pipes that the tribes in Southern Laos smoke out of? Imagine putting ganja in one of those. You'd be in the clouds...I think like every Katu person smokes that huge pipe.

Colorado , Peter.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #24 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 12:00pm

Sell it, the smoking tool, to Colorado?

or this background is very common in moutainous area in Yunnan Province. you want to have a trecking? Applause

ba dac wrote on 26th Jul, 2014 at 11:44am:
peterpan wrote on 2nd Jul, 2014 at 2:09pm:

Colorado , Peter.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #25 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 5:26pm

naw, i'm not that big on weed. try it once in high school didn't care for it.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #26 - 16th Aug, 2014 at 4:10am

Ain't it make you smarter?
At least it did for me Laughing my ass off

View Profile  
IP Logged

LPB7
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Lan Xang, Lao Dang,
pen khon Lao kue gun

Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #27 - 20th Nov, 2014 at 4:43pm

Forever my favourite Lao song   Smiley

The song starts at 0:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQbVJShSJk&list=UUMhV3MC6tTgjFyWSs5HiEdA

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Reply #28 - 21st Nov, 2014 at 4:15am

It's a nice song, I like it.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78392 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248736 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133072 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69766 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47414 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73896 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57524 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45360 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40949 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33940 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum