Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Quote from Carl Marx (Read 8818 times)

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Quote from Carl Marx
24th Nov, 2014 at 2:23am

Quote:
The need of a constantly expanding market for its products chases the bourgeoisie over the entire surface of the globe. It must nestle everywhere, settle everywhere, establish connections everywhere.The bourgeoisie has through its exploitation of the world market given a cosmopolitan character to production and consumption in every country. To the great chagrin of Reactionaries, it has drawn from under the feet of industry the national ground on which it stood. All old-established national industries have been destroyed or are daily being destroyed.

They are dislodged by new industries, whose introduction becomes a life and death question for all civilized nations, by industries that no longer work up indigenous raw material, but raw material drawn from the remotest zones; industries whose products are consumed, not only at home, but in every quarter of the globe.

In place of the old wants, satisfied by the production of the country, we find new wants, requiring for their satisfaction the products of distant lands and climes. In place of the old local and national seclusion and self-sufficiency, we have intercourse in every direction, universal inter-dependence of nations. And as in material, so also in intellectual production. The intellectual creations of individual nations become common property. National one-sidedness and narrow-mindedness become more and more impossible, and from the numerous national and local literatures, there arises a world literature.

Marx and Engels, The Communist Manifesto

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Re: Quote from Carl Marx
Reply #1 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 8:49am

What is your major at college?International  Communism History or Oriental History. Just incredible to know you read the Menifesto!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Reply #2 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 11:56am

I'm not attending college, I just read it on my own. I am a history lover and I'm a very poltical person.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #3 - 24th Nov, 2014 at 12:06pm

Applause

Buk Nut wrote on 24th Nov, 2014 at 11:56am:
I'm not attending college, I just read it on my own. I am a history lover and I'm a very poltical person.

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #4 - 26th Nov, 2014 at 1:57pm

The Lao PDR would be wise to continue to follow the path of Marxism and to strengthen ties with the Russian Federation. The Soviets were actually benevolent despite what the English language media tells you and they were tolerant of the ethnic minorities residing within the Soviet Union. Lenin and the Bolsheviks were undoubtedly violent and sometimes brutal but the ends justified the means as the Russians transformed their country from a European backwater into an industrial and military powerhouse within the span of a single generation.

Stalin was a poor leader who made many mistakes during his reign but ultimately he saved Russia from the fascists and raised the morale of the everyday Russian.

Under Lenin and Stalin, there was serious oppression towards the Christian population and this was regrettable because Jesus himself advocated for something resembling a pre-modern form of Marxism. The Lao PDR understood the importance of religion in society and was always tolerant of the Buddhists. Instead of trying to destroy the religion and spiritual practices of the Lao people, the Lao PDR only sought to break the "mandala cycle" which was itself a perversion of the sacred teaching of the Buddha. The Lao PDR also sought to persuade against the practice of superstitious and unproductive rituals which also happen to go against the teachings of Buddha.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #5 - 26th Nov, 2014 at 2:23pm

The Lao PDR would be wise to continue to follow the path of Marxism and to strengthen ties with the Russian Federation.

IF so, lucky rich lao!!! damned poor lao!!!

I think the worst contribution from Germany is the M...ism. Grin Grin Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 79047 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248976 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133217 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69913 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47529 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73998 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57619 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45442 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41045 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 34000 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum