Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Hot Lao Models (Read 159658 times)

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Re: Hot Lao Models
Reply #45 - 21st Apr, 2011 at 8:50am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 20th Apr, 2011 at 4:52am:
The older Lao generation used to tell me that if you don't have any money for them, they won't smile at you.

They taught you more than that! Grin

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

tony
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #46 - 9th Jan, 2012 at 3:09pm

What's a god member? My wife wears shorts like that
And is also beautiful do you want all woman to wear a veil and cover up in black. My opinion is all religions are out to control those that believe in them

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #47 - 9th Jan, 2012 at 4:37pm

You have a long way to go before you can become a "God Member." It is explained on the following thread:

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #48 - 16th Jan, 2012 at 5:04am

God member more posted and reply.

tony wrote on 9th Jan, 2012 at 3:09pm:
What's a god member? My wife wears shorts like that
And is also beautiful do you want all woman to wear a veil and cover up in black. My opinion is all religions are out to control those that believe in them

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #49 - 30th Jun, 2013 at 10:12pm

Nice talk

View Profile  
IP Logged

StHarry
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Want to learn more about
Laos.

Portland OR USA
Awards: 1
Gold Medal Award
Reply #50 - 21st Jul, 2013 at 5:38am

Especially the 13th pic in the opening. However, as lovely as she is, I am entirely too old for her  Cry   Grin  Grin  Grin
One of the good things in this shoot is that there are some skin shades that are closer to dark than light, and that is not a bad thing. In fact, that may even be a good thing. Oh hell, it is a good thing. Smiley

View Profile StHarry hcreeves2002  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #51 - 23rd Jul, 2013 at 10:33am

I go back check it again Grin

StHarry wrote on 21st Jul, 2013 at 5:38am:
Especially the 13th pic in the opening. However, as lovely as she is, I am entirely too old for her  Cry   Grin  Grin  Grin
One of the good things in this shoot is that there are some skin shades that are closer to dark than light, and that is not a bad thing. In fact, that may even be a good thing. Oh hell, it is a good thing. Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #52 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 6:03pm

Laos needs to maintain its traditional Buddhist culture and this can be accomplished through government regulation. Tourists have no right to bring their decadent values and clothing styles to Laos. The Lao people should not adapt to foreigners and tourists. Rather, it is the foreigners and tourists who should adapt to Lao society. Fostering an environment where prostitution is allowed will have the tragic consequence of destroying all that is good in Laos today. Just look at what happened to Pattaya if you need evidence. The city is the underbelly of SE Asia and generally attracts the most depraved tourists and Thai natonals. Many of thePattaya locals have been corrupted because of this influx of undesirable persons.

People like Larb Dip can stay out of Laos.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78992 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248962 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133208 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69896 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47520 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73991 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57613 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45437 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41041 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33997 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum