Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Prostitution in Laos ? Why Lao? (Read 804826 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Prostitution in Laos ? Why Lao?
Reply #210 - 16th Apr, 2011 at 10:18am

Prostitutes in Laos are not immune to AIDS either. If you are dealing with working girls in any country, then you're always at risk of any disease because you don't know them and their medical history.

Your lines are fine. You can ask them anything you like, young man. You're not planning to make friends with them, you're obviously planning to sleep with them, so be as direct as you like.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #211 - 16th Apr, 2011 at 11:16am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 16th Apr, 2011 at 10:18am:
Prostitutes in Laos are not immune to AIDS either. If you are dealing with working girls in any country, then you're always at risk of any disease because you don't know them and their medical history.

Your lines are fine. You can ask them anything you like,
young man
. You're not planning to make friends with them, you're obviously planning to sleep with them, so be as direct as you like.

I could do with more female companions like you! You are very mature for your age! I like your swag!!! Cheesy

Believe it or not, but this is how my kin really conversates. We are very brazen where women are concerned. Pay ga yay pen bao pen sao mot la. We are all adults now and are treated accordingly. All the lude things that I have divulged to you, we actually discuss out in the open. The males, anyway. No bs. Some even refer 'prosties' to other kin like you would a good car salesman. This might sound a bit like incest, but it's not really, is it? I KNOW this type of behavour is prevalent among alot of Lao, not that most would own up to it though.

I think we all know that I'M the senior here. You need to respect your elders, even online nang. I think Ai Larb Dip sounds just right, don't you? Grin

Are all Lao girls open minded like you? Where can I find one? Cheesy

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #212 - 16th Apr, 2011 at 10:39pm

Well, they wouldn't let me look after the forum if I was immature.   Smiley

Thanks for being open, but I don't think I really need to know what you and your male species like to discuss about.

I don't have any problems with the titles you call me, so please don't tell me what I should call you.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #213 - 17th Apr, 2011 at 4:45am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 16th Apr, 2011 at 10:39pm:
Well, they wouldn't let me look after the forum if I was immature.   Smiley

Thanks for being open, but I don't think I really need to know what you and your male species like to discuss about.

I don't have any problems with the titles you call me, so please don't tell me what I should call you.

Don't lie.

How rude.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #214 - 17th Apr, 2011 at 5:40am

Sorry If I came off rude. I'll try to be a bit more gentle with you in future.

IP Logged

JSEA
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #215 - 19th Apr, 2011 at 4:27pm

Grin Grin well played Admin.

So where does one meet "normal" lao girls in Vientiane? Since half the hookers in bor bpen ngyan, future now, don chan, etc. look like normal girls just going out.

Or is it better just to assume 90% of the girls at bars are prostitutes?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #216 - 19th Apr, 2011 at 8:09pm

JSEA wrote on 19th Apr, 2011 at 4:27pm:
Grin Grin well played Admin.

So where does one meet "normal" lao girls in Vientiane? Since half the hookers in bor bpen ngyan, future now, don chan, etc. look like normal girls just going out.

Or is it better just to assume 90% of the girls at bars are prostitutes?

I have already started to assume the same thing. Even the admin' couldn't dissuade me on this.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #217 - 19th Apr, 2011 at 10:06pm

Yes, you can assume that a high percentage of the girls in bars are prostitutes.

But nightclubs like Future and Don Chan Palace are a total different thing, and not every girl can be assumed a prostitute. "Normal" Lao girls go there for entertainment as well.

If you are lucky, you might meet a girlfriend in a club because some people go to let their hair down to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions, but beer bars are the homes of prostitutes.

IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #218 - 20th Apr, 2011 at 10:47pm

Whether or not she is a prostitute, she paid back your generosity.

There's no point asking whether or not a girl is a prostitute because you'll never get a straight answer. Even if a girl is a prostitute, it's a personal thing and she probably feels ashamed and embarrassed to be honest about it.

Instead of posing a direct question that could offend her, it's better to ask her a casual question.

Example:

"Do you know any good bar to have drinks?"
If she's very knowledgeable about bars then she's a prostitute.

"I'm staying alone in Laos, do you want to come and visit me?"
If she begins talking about fees then she's a prostitute.

Compliment her. "You look beautiful".
If she replies with Thank You, followed by honey, darling or sweetheart then she's a prostitute.

IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #219 - 21st Apr, 2011 at 1:59am

Yeah, I wasn't angry with her. Just surprised and confused...and a little worried that if I didn't pay up she'd go to the police. I think I'll stick to the 90% assumption in the future.

Thanks for the advice on what to say Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #220 - 21st Apr, 2011 at 4:53am

Why were you concerned that she might go to the police, did you sleep with her?

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #221 - 21st Apr, 2011 at 5:26am

This is why I just LOOOVE corresponding with you! Very upfront. No beating around the bush!

He's a guy, right? Grin

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #222 - 21st Apr, 2011 at 3:06pm

I'm not gonna answer that just in case you're really the police.

Tongue

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #223 - 21st Apr, 2011 at 10:57pm

That's okay, it's obvious without an answer anyway.

Even if I am a police, there's nothing I can do because you're in Thailand. And if you're in Laos, there's not enough evidence for an arrest because you weren't found with a girl.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #224 - 25th Apr, 2011 at 7:11am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 21st Apr, 2011 at 10:57pm:
Even if I am a police, there's nothing I can do because you're in Thailand. And if you're in Laos, there's not enough evidence for an arrest because you weren't found with a girl.

I'm sure if one was caught in the act, he could just hand over 'tea money', and he's off the hook, right?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 13357 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 93088 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 296203 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 142821 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 78733 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 54751 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 80617 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 63581 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 50329 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 45192 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum