Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Where are all our pinong? (Read 30838 times)

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Where are all our pinong?
6th Mar, 2011 at 6:48am

Where is everybody? This site isn't as "hot" as It should be. Maybe more advertising is required. Where is everybody?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Where are all our pinong?
Reply #1 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:03am

I'm too busy to do the advertising, maybe you can do that for me.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #2 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:08am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:03am:
I'm too busy to do the advertising, maybe you can do that for me.

How much will you pay me?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #3 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:20am

Nothing, because I don't have any money.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #4 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:26am

How will I pay for the ad's then?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #5 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:38am

You don't need to pay for ads. You can let your friends know about us, and the Lao community on other social networking sites know about us, seeing you want people here.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #6 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:49am

Don't YOU wan't people here too? What you suggested, I can do.
I'm calling it a day. Later.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #7 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 8:49am

Well, yes, Lao Pride is here for people to come. They do come, and more will continue to come.

It's not important that the site isn't "hot" as you interpreted it. The site is here for the long haul, and new people will stop by.

IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #8 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 5:38pm

Not many reply, but a lot of people does view this  websites. Most people in Laos cannot debat or discuss certian topic because there's no freedom of speech and government monitor everything. If Laos has freedom of speech then more people will come to this websites.
Wink

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #9 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:03pm

That's just a minor reason, because there are many other topics that local people can talk about.

But...

Lao girls prefer to use the internet to chat with their boyfriends from overseas, sweet talk each other with miss you and love you, then ask for money instead of wasting their time talking about Laos on here.

I'm just being honest here. We're a country of beggars, we like to ask for things, that's the Lao mentality but I'm glad I weren't brought up that way. I'm sure your relatives in Laos never contact you unless they need something, usually money?

As for Lao boys, they are too busy on the streets drinking beer, or in the clubs and bars easing their stress with the prostitutes. How can our country advance?

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #10 - 7th Mar, 2011 at 3:36am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:03pm:
That's just a minor reason, because there are many other topics that local people can talk about.

But...

Lao girls prefer to use the internet to chat with their boyfriends from overseas, sweet talk each other with miss you and love you, then ask for money instead of wasting their time talking about Laos on here.

I'm just being honest here. We're a country of beggars, we like to ask for things, that's the Lao mentality but I'm glad I weren't brought up that way. I'm sure your relatives in Laos never contact you unless they need something, usually money?

As for Lao boys, they are too busy on the streets drinking beer, or in the clubs and bars easing their stress with the prostitutes. How can our country advance?

YOU tell us! Since you live there!

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #11 - 7th Mar, 2011 at 3:55am

This site could do with a facelift. Seriously! I've been surfing this site for over a couple of years now and nothings changed. Judy Garland is still the main attraction. No features have been added. I think it's about time "Laopride.com" lived up to it's name. More "Laopride"! How about decorating the borders with, say, "Laopride", like, um ... yesterday!
Dont get upset. I'm only being frank. Maybe this suggestion will help boost your clientele. (More money for you).
I wouldn't want to be in your bad graces:)

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #12 - 7th Mar, 2011 at 5:16am

So you've been surfing the site for a couple of years, and all of a sudden you decide to join?

We don't mind the suggestions, but nothing really needs to be changed at the moment.

Maybe some Judy Garland music for a little listening pleasure for our visitors will spice things up abit.   Wink

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #13 - 7th Mar, 2011 at 6:18am

My relative in Laos sometime ask for money. But can't blame them there's less jobs and opportunity. The pay is too low if you can find work. Laos will be more advances when we are no longer control by Vietnam and become a free states.
Cool Huh

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 6th Mar, 2011 at 7:03pm:

But...

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #14 - 7th Mar, 2011 at 6:20am

Have you visited other Lao social network? Laokingdom.com, Laobuddy.com or YimLao.com
Cool Wink

Larb Dip wrote on 7th Mar, 2011 at 3:55am:
This site could do with a facelift. Seriously! I've been surfing this site for over a couple of years now and nothings changed. Judy Garland is still the main attraction. No features have been added. I think it's about time "Laopride.com" lived up to it's name. More "Laopride"! How about decorating the borders with, say, "Laopride", like, um ... yesterday!
Dont get upset. I'm only being frank. Maybe this suggestion will help boost your clientele. (More money for you).
I wouldn't want to be in your bad graces:)

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 5856 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 89238 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 292953 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 140204 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 76412 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52844 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78855 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 62042 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 49104 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 44126 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum