Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Re: Laos wife (Read 82649 times)

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Re: Laos wife
2nd Apr, 2011 at 11:19am

If you want to find a wife you gotta have income.  If you are nearly 60 are you looking for a wife close to your age or are you expecting someone younger?  I'm curious.

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #1 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 11:28am

Sounds to me like you should see a doctor, you keep posting the same thing about wanting to find a young (20-25 years old? seriously?) Lao wife.

Guess what, if you're 60 years old, and rotund, odds are any young girl is just gonna be interested in your money, and once they get fed up with "dating", or being married to an old dude they'll just take off. Even if they don't take off, they'll probably have a Lao boyfriend they don't tell you about anyway.

Your best bet is probably a 50 year old Lao lady. You might be able to find one, but I'm not sure how many of them are looking for a farang husband, or how many are even single. Since it seems to be an even bigger issue in Laos than in the states that people get married quickly.

Just my 2 cents, since you keep posting the same thing over, and over again.

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #2 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 11:44am

Shows how much I've been active in the forum lol.  I didn't know he wanted 20-25 year olds.  It's not going to work out.  ChristianBachelor  you say you are a religious man...At your age reading the Bible, and having a relationship with God isn't that enough?  If you are trying to find someone younger you have serious mental illness and you need to see a doctor.  Otherwise, find someone close to you age and I'm sure plenty out there...you will stand a chance and it'll last longer.

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #3 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 11:46am

OMD wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 11:19am:
If you want to find a wife you gotta have income.  If you are nearly 60 are you looking for a wife close to your age or are you expecting someone younger?  I'm curious.

I think it was his first post, but he said he was looking for a girl in the 20-25 age range. Which seems pretty phuckin outrageous to me.

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #4 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 5:00pm

20-25,  who in their right mind would want to go to laos or thailand and find a women that OLD lolz ahahahaha in these two countries you can gets girls for much younger. of course its up to you. and it dont matter if your 60 cuz when i'm 60 i want something nice and tender too hahaha

View Profile  
IP Logged

ChristianBachelor
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 5:10pm

long .. yes .. I am looking to stop talking so much around people who don't live in asia. I think that is why we see so many asians sit and smile when foreigners come by.

IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #6 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 5:31pm

I live here...I think Admin and Old Man are the only other people who actually live in SE Asia right now. Also, what's the connection between people who don't live in Asia, and Asians smiling?? Is that some kind of hooker code?

For what it's worth, I don't care if people pay for sex, it just seems foolish to expect to find a 20-25 year old girl who's actually gonna love someone close to 60 rather than their money.

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #7 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 7:11pm

Quote:
long .. yes .. I am looking to stop talking so much around people who don't live in asia. I think that is why we see so many asians sit and smile when foreigners come by.

Are you kidding me?  You are nearly 60 years of age and not acting your age. You seriously need psychiatric help before it's too late.  I'm going to say it, you are old with a twisted mind.  You say you want women 20-25 that's all you care about and if opportunity even allows anyone younger I think you'd take advantage of it.  I don't trust you and neither should society.  In my view, you sir are sick in the head Pedophile or Pedophile to be.  I'm surprised you are not banned from this forum.  Christian my a.s.s.

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #8 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 7:53pm

I dunno about being a pedo, I assume 20-25 year old chicks are just as hot when someone is 60 as when they are....20-35 or whatever. But expecting a 20 year old girl to honestly love you when you're 60 is just foolish. Better to move to Pattaya and pay for cheap bar girls to spend the day with you (if it's really not a sex thing). They'd probably welcome the extra money and free meals during the day.  Grin

ChristianBachelor: You gotta realize no girl is gonna love you for "who you are" when there's a 35+ year age gap. Sounds to me like you're a lonely dude, and should really talk to someone (preferably a professional shrink, *not* a priest).

I'm in my mid 20s and even I realize a lot of the girls here in Thailand are just interested in me because they think I have money (joke's on them since I have more student loans than what they probably make in a few years).

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #9 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 8:06pm

JSEA wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 7:53pm:
I dunno about being a pedo, I assume 20-25 year old chicks are just as hot when someone is 60 as when they are....20-35 or whatever. But expecting a 20 year old girl to honestly love you when you're 60 is just foolish. Better to move to Pattaya and pay for cheap bar girls to spend the day with you (if it's really not a sex thing). They'd probably welcome the extra money and free meals during the day.  Grin

ChristianBachelor: You gotta realize no girl is gonna love you for "who you are" when there's a 35+ year age gap. Sounds to me like you're a lonely dude, and should really talk to someone (preferably a professional shrink, *not* a priest).

I'm in my mid 20s and even I realize a lot of the girls here in Thailand are just interested in me because they think I have money (joke's on them since I have more student loans than what they probably make in a few years).

Not once has he mentioned about being okay with someone his age.  That's all he's interested in someone young nothing more nothing less.  The obsession is what's going to land him in his grave.  Religion is not going to save him.

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #10 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 8:49pm

That's true. I kinda figured he was just off his meds. A lot of farang end up really falling in love with young Thai chicks who are just in it for the money though. Enough that theres a term "phuket swan dive" or maybe "pattaya swan dive" because of all the dudes killing themselves after their girl runs off with all their money.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #11 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 8:57pm

Maybe this ChristianBachelor guy just trying to spam LP forum. But money talk you can marry any young women in Asia if you have money. Some women want better life and out of poverty.
Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #12 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 8:59pm

Maybe it better for a 60 yrs old man to marry a 25 yrs old women. Then just playing around and sleep with her. It's up to the women too.
Cheesy

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #13 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 9:36pm

Yeah, but he's said many times that he wants a young wife to love, and to love him back. Specifically said he wasn't in it for sex.

All I'm saying is that is crazy talk. If you're 60 and want a 20 year old, better be ready to spend some $$$.

View Profile  
IP Logged

longhang

Reply #14 - 2nd Apr, 2011 at 10:30pm

my self i would not go to laos or thailand to find only love. but there are stories of it happening. we cant say that he cant find love because you never know. however the chance of him finding it is little i have to admit but if he has faith i'm sure it will happen. love doesn't mean its going to come out of a fine looking lao or thailand women. it could come out of a chubby lao lady lolz know what i mean. when you want to find love you should be optimist and most important open minded. its probably true that good looking lao and thai girls are there for our entertainment purposes most of the time. however i think that if he looks for love i dont see why he cant find it assuming he's open minded.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78161 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248669 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133013 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69727 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47367 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73853 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57478 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45333 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40922 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33919 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum