Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: Laos wife (Read 82651 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Laos wife
Reply #15 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:40am

Sorry folks, but ChristianBachelor is a genuine nice guy once you get to know him. He loves Laos just as much as you all do, and it has been brought to my attention he doesn't like to have bricks thrown at him.

Therefore, I kindly ask that everyone make him feel warm and welcome and be part of our Lao Pride community. Thanks.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #16 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 1:48am

Welcome to LP forum ChristianBachelor. I was pretty cool with him, but other does threw a jab or 2 at him. I'm nice to everybody.
Wink Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #17 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 1:52am

Nothing is wrong with that if someone want young wife. As long as she is over 18 year old, love and willing to marry him.
Shocked

JSEA wrote on 2nd Apr, 2011 at 9:36pm:
Yeah, but he's said many times that he wants a young wife to love, and to love him back. Specifically said he wasn't in it for sex.

All I'm saying is that is crazy talk. If you're 60 and want a 20 year old, better be ready to spend some $$$.

View Profile  
IP Logged

LaoguySoCal
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #18 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 4:21am

I don't think age is different in love. I think if you are not happy with someone, it does not matter he or she younger or older.  It's all about being happy and enjoy each other company.  Not most young and beautiful girls love money........everyone loves money. Just my 2 cents  

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #19 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 4:34am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:40am:
Sorry folks, but ChristianBachelor is a genuine nice guy once you get to know him. He loves Laos just as much as you all do, and it has been brought to my attention he doesn't like to have bricks thrown at him.

Therefore, I kindly ask that everyone make him feel warm and welcome and be part of our Lao Pride community. Thanks.

Anyone can be nice or pretend to be nice on a website or forum.  The concern I have with this guy is his obsession with young girls twice or three times his age that bothers me.  I asked him in regards possibly finding a wife close to his age, he never  responded.  So much for interacting with others in the forum. He's only made 9-12 posts does that make him genuine?  Sorry, but I don't trust him.  Ask Tee or Old Man since they are the oldest.  Let's see if they have a response to this.  If they have 18 year old daughters  that is in love with this guy...do you think they'll be okay with it?  Let's be honest.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #20 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:00am

Hugh Hefner is engaged to Crystal Harris, who is 60 years his junior. He still has his plenty of admirers out there.

The guy isn't after anyone's 18 year old daughter. The fact is that 20 - 25 year old girls are considered fully grown adults, and I'm in that age bracket.   Smiley

At the end of the day, he has the right to date/marrry anyone he wants, so we should just accept who he is and let him live his life.

IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #21 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:22am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:00am:
Hugh Hefner is engaged to Crystal Harris, who is 60 years his junior. He still has his plenty of admirers out there.

The guy isn't after anyone's 18 year old daughter. The fact is that 20 - 25 year old girls are considered fully grown adults, and I'm in that age bracket.   Smiley

At the end of the day, he has the right to date/marrry anyone he wants, so we should just accept who he is and let him live his life.

Imagine if Hugh Hefner is poor and not very successful businessman, do you think people will admire him then or even cared?  Publicity is what got him there, without it he's a nobody. 

If he wants to live his life the way he want I have no problem with it.  He came in here asking us to to seek advice to hook up with young girls.  I'm sure he said 20-25 but if the law permits anyone younger, I bet you my life's savings he'll jump into it as well.  I've seen a 38 year old former cop proposing to a 13 year old girl (permission from parents) here in the US.   I don't have faith in this guy nor I trust him with children around.

View Profile  
IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 5:39am

@ ChristianBachelor: I am currently married to a wonderful woman who means the world to me, but I was married 2 times before. My first ex-wife is almost 7 years younger than I am. My second was almost 14 years younger. Not too much of an age difference the first time, yet I could tell it was there. The second time was a different story completely. My current wife is only 6 months younger than I am, and even though we come from opposite sides of the planet, with a different language, faith, and culture, we are more akin to think alike than I was with my second wife. Age matters. Don't fool yourself. If you want to be happy, find someone about your age who has similar likes and dislikes. Harmony being the strength and support of all institutions, especially "Marriage." Best of luck.

IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #23 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:07am

People wouldn't care about Hefner, but at the same time, it is still his right.

I'm sure some guys would jump into it as well if there weren't any law, and some have already jumped into it as you mentioned. But at least this guy is staying within the law, so we should give him credit for that.

If we don't know any 20-25 year old ladies, then we don't need to help. But then we shouldn't attack someone who isn't here for trouble, but seeking an "adult" wife.

IP Logged

ChristianBachelor
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:18am

Quote:

@ ChristianBachelor: I am currently married to a wonderful woman who means the world to me, but I was married 2 times before. My first ex-wife is almost 7 years younger than I am. My second was almost 14 years younger. Not too much of an age difference the first time, yet I could tell it was there. The second time was a different story completely. My current wife is only 6 months younger than I am, and even though we come from opposite sides of the planet, with a different language, faith, and culture, we are more akin to think alike than I was with my second wife. Age matters. Don't fool yourself. If you want to be happy, find someone about your age who has similar likes and dislikes. Harmony being the strength and support of all institutions, especially "Marriage." Best of luck.

Perspectives come from our societies, often times.

One of the things you notice in the Bible is that God never gave old women to His servants on earth.

When God the Father brought about the virgin birth, Mary was 12 (or early 13) when she was given the Christchild to carry via the immaculate conception.

When David grew old a beautiful 16 year old was brought in to lie with David, to keep him warm, without sexual relations.  1 Kings 1:2-4.

The book of Esther is another example how a woman, based upon beauty, was chosen to save God's people.

In our world today, some people, looking to make problems, set themselves out to be God, or even judges.  The day of Judgment will indeed have a judge, but even He, the Judge of all (Romans 8:19-23) does not judge until the appointed time of judgment.  When we make  ourselves out to be judges, we make our selves out to be gods.  If any of us were to be the judges of mankind, there would be no hope for any of us.

I don't understand why some people want to build bon fires and accuse others, but alas, it seems to be a world wide cultural thing.

IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:33am

I never accused you of anything. I was just making a point that there is statically a higher rate of separation between couples who have a increasingly higher age differential.

I do not judge, and therefore will not be judged. Do not try to remove the splinter from my eye. Do as you like, I will not condemn you nor encourage you. You are on your own.

IP Logged

ChristianBachelor
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:38am

William, please do not take offense.  I was hurt, and I was  grateful for what you wrote.  MY intent was not to express ungratefulness for your writing.

William, I am not sure that modern day marriage statistics are even fairly acquired.

marriage has become something far less valuable than what it once was.

Most of America's early wives were ordered from Sears Catalogues, when all the men had to see were stick pictures of what they were getting.

Arranged marriages with no "way out" had great success.  When do the observations of age difference begin? what is the test sampling. I question a great deal about the age in which we live.

Perhaps most of us are wrong, and perhaps the answer lies elsewhere, in a great many things.

Thank you for being a man who counts his words.

IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #27 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:42am

it's nothing wrong to seek someone to be marry. Seeking some one to love is a good thing,but seeking someone to love base on their age is wrong! As the Old man said ...We have to marry base on
* compatibility
* understanding
* willing to accept each other bad habit that are the first 3 main thing. after married there are more...
* Financial planning
* understand each other family needs
* Work out what is priority needs (holiday,car,boat, kids,house......)

I think JACKSPADE did mean well by telling him off that way..because he doesn't want you to get hurt...

ChristianBachelor now a day, Most 35 to 45 women is look as young as the women in their 25. Especially in Asia... maybe that is the age group you should concentrate on....We are caring about you, some of our friend here just don't want to see you get hurt! if your are concern for this age group may not be able to have baby for you,I think the medical now a day is so advance. I hope we didn't put you off from finding your future wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile  
IP Logged

ChristianBachelor
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:56am

Dear Tee:

In Asia, as well as Christianity and all decent societies, whether a woman has been with a man previously is an important issue.

In some countries, and cultures within Asia, girls marry off  very young.

In many countries, hawks from China, Korea, etc. get them very young and do bad things before they get old enough to establish their new life.

In many countries of Asia, the privileged classes merely close their eyes to other countrymen of assorted cultures.

I don't know the answers, but I know that societies, as they are today, are not solving much.

When a man goes for an older woman, she often has been with other men.

When a man goes with an older woman, she often has children.

When a man goes with an older woman, she is often jaded by past relationships and enters those relationships with baggage.

From the Bible, I remind that Timothy was commissioned to train elders before he, himself, was old enough to be an elder.

Timothy was also commanded to NOT allow anybody look down on his youth, but to study to show himself a workman who did not need to be ashamed.

We are going down to the lowest common denominator far far too often.

We are not to encourage "people swapping" (wives swapping husbands and vice versa).  So many men find a beautiful woman, who is not in original condition (and vice versa), and we want him, or her.   But we do not fight with all of our might to restore her to the love of her youth.  (and vice versa).  We are not to be changing people, we are to find one, and keep that one.  We are not 7-11's of flesh, we are people, who are to be holy and pure.

Usually, women over 30 have already been compromised.

When we find a woman who has left the partner of her youth, we should not lure her towards us, we should do all in our power to restore her to the partner of her youth.

Everything is whacked.  Everything is out of alignment.

Our societies need holiness, godliness, and restoration to fellowship with our God

IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #29 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:09am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:07am:
People wouldn't care about Hefner, but at the same time, it is still his right.

I'm sure some guys would jump into it as well if there weren't any law, and some have already jumped into it as you mentioned. But at least this guy is staying within the law, so we should give him credit for that.

If we don't know any 20-25 year old ladies, then we don't need to help. But then we shouldn't attack someone who isn't here for trouble, but seeking an "adult" wife.

I was willing to help him earlier, but, he's based all his love on young age...that is a problem.  Look at his past experiences, young age left him.  Isn't that a sign? That is asking for trouble.  What ever happened to just finding love normally like everyone else not based everything on age?  Do I get nervous around people like him, to be honest yes I do.  What gets me most now is his religious preaching to us in regards to justify the means of loving the young in a non-sexual way.  William Kelley tried to support him as well, what happened?  He accused William of judging him.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78392 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248736 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133072 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69766 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47414 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73896 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57524 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45360 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40949 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33940 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum