Re: Laos wife (Read 82986 times)

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Re: Laos wife
Reply #30 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:16am

Quote:
Dear Tee:

In Asia, as well as Christianity and all decent societies, whether a woman has been with a man previously is an important issue.

In some countries, and cultures within Asia, girls marry off  very young.

In many countries, hawks from China, Korea, etc. get them very young and do bad things before they get old enough to establish their new life.

In many countries of Asia, the privileged classes merely close their eyes to other countrymen of assorted cultures.

I don't know the answers, but I know that societies, as they are today, are not solving much.

When a man goes for an older woman, she often has been with other men.

When a man goes with an older woman, she often has children.

When a man goes with an older woman, she is often jaded by past relationships and enters those relationships with baggage.

From the Bible, I remind that Timothy was commissioned to train elders before he, himself, was old enough to be an elder.

Timothy was also commanded to NOT allow anybody look down on his youth, but to study to show himself a workman who did not need to be ashamed.

We are going down to the lowest common denominator far far too often.

We are not to encourage "people swapping" (wives swapping husbands and vice versa).  So many men find a beautiful woman, who is not in original condition (and vice versa), and we want him, or her.   But we do not fight with all of our might to restore her to the love of her youth.  (and vice versa).  We are not to be changing people, we are to find one, and keep that one.  We are not 7-11's of flesh, we are people, who are to be holy and pure.

Usually, women over 30 have already been compromised.

When we find a woman who has left the partner of her youth, we should not lure her towards us, we should do all in our power to restore her to the partner of her youth.

Everything is whacked.  Everything is out of alignment.

Our societies need holiness, godliness, and restoration to fellowship with our God

You seriously need to see a psychiatrist.  He/she is the only one that can be able to help you not us or this forum.  Please don't preach in this forum.  I was once a Baptist(Christian).  There's nothing lovable about it.  There's so much violence in this world because of Christianity/Catholicism/Islam.  People are always using it as an excuse to do harm to this world.  Of all the religion, I believe Buddhism is much more peaceful.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #31 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:35am

OMD wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:09am:
Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:07am:
People wouldn't care about Hefner, but at the same time, it is still his right.

I'm sure some guys would jump into it as well if there weren't any law, and some have already jumped into it as you mentioned. But at least this guy is staying within the law, so we should give him credit for that.

If we don't know any 20-25 year old ladies, then we don't need to help. But then we shouldn't attack someone who isn't here for trouble, but seeking an "adult" wife.

I was willing to help him earlier, but, he's based all his love on young age...that is a problem.  Look at his past experiences, young age left him.  Isn't that a sign? That is asking for trouble.  What ever happened to just finding love normally like everyone else not based everything on age?  Do I get nervous around people like him, to be honest yes I do.  What gets me most now is his religious preaching to us in regards to justify the means of loving the young in a non-sexual way.  William Kelley tried to support him as well, what happened?  He accused William of judging him.

if your are here to peach your religion among us, please don't waste your time! I also don't want to judge your religion is better than mind or mind is better than you.   This is very personal and it is my choice...not your.....Please go away...to peach somewhere else.....

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #32 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:41am

Tee wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:35am:

I'm sure some guys would jump into it as well if there weren't any law, and some have already jumped into it as you mentioned. But at least this guy is staying within the law, so we should give him credit for that.

If we don't know any 20-25 year old ladies, then we don't need to help. But then we shouldn't attack someone who isn't here for trouble, but seeking an "adult" wife.

I was willing to help him earlier, but, he's based all his love on young age...that is a problem.  Look at his past experiences, young age left him.  Isn't that a sign? That is asking for trouble.  What ever happened to just finding love normally like everyone else not based everything on age?  Do I get nervous around people like him, to be honest yes I do.  What gets me most now is his religious preaching to us in regards to justify the means of loving the young in a non-sexual way.  William Kelley tried to support him as well, what happened?  He accused William of judging him.

if your are here to peach your religion among us, please don't waste your time! I also don't want to judge your religion is better than mind or mind is better than you.   This is very personal and it is my choice...not your.....Please go away...to peach somewhere else.....

Tee are you talking to me or Christianbachelor?? If you are not you are quoting the wrong post.LOL

View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #33 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 9:15am

Ok, originally I was just trying to point out the obvious, and hopefully save the guy some undue suffering. Let's be honest with ourselves, ChristianBachelor fits the "old farang that falls in love with a young Thai girl who doesn't give a sheeeit about him (and then possibly ends up committing suicide)" stereotype PERFECTLY. I was trying to give him some advice and tell him to look for someone closer to his own age because he might end up being happy, rather than getting hurt again, but now I'm getting called out for being a jerk, and having the phucking bible quoted at me to justify knocking up 12 year old girls, and...

I'm disgusted. JACKSPADE you were totally right.

Let's take a look at the crazy in this thread:

Like I just said, he's using the bible to justify marrying/sleeping with (who really believes it was just sleeping in the bible?) 12, 13, and 16 year old girls. He's also doing the typical crazy Christian thing and contradicting himself.

On an earlier post he says:
Quote:
5.  I am very lonely right now.  I would like to meet a really beautiful woman to LOVE ME, but not one to "sex me."  I am not interested in sex, I am interested in love.

Now, in this thread he is saying:

Quote:
In Asia, as well as Christianity and all decent societies, whether a woman has been with a man previously is an important issue.

When a man goes with an older woman, she often has children.

When a man goes with an older woman, she is often jaded by past relationships and enters those relationships with baggage.

Usually, women over 30 have already been compromised.

If he's not in it for sex, why does he care so much about "whether a woman has been with a man previously"???

I saved the best for last:

Quote:
I'd also like to meet some girls in the mean time to help me to forget my ex, as I have not been with any woman since we become a couple 3 years ago, and had not been dating for quite awhile before I met her.

We all know what he means when he says "...I have not been with any woman since..." he's talking about sex again. He was obviously with his wife (living with her, but maybe not having sex), so this can only mean he hasn't had sex with his wife, and/or other women in 3 years...which in turn implies he's looking for sex!

In addition the above, he accuses us of judging him. WTF does he think he's doing when he says that women over 30 have been "compromised"? or have "baggage"? Also, what's with all the Christian proselytizing? Does he not realize that Laos is a primarily Buddhist country, like Thailand where he supposedly lives? In my opinion he's the one who needs to stop judging people.

With all these contradictions, and judgmental opinions does he really sound like a trustworthy person that would be good marriage material? If I had a daughter I wouldn't want him anywhere near her.

Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say. I'll just ignore his posts from now on since now they just piss me off.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #34 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 9:40am

OMD wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:41am:
Tee wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 7:35am:

if your are here to peach your religion among us, please don't waste your time! I also don't want to judge your religion is better than mind or mind is better than you.   This is very personal and it is my choice...not your.....Please go away...to peach somewhere else.....

Tee are you talking to me or Christianbachelor?? If you are not you are quoting the wrong post.LOL

I am sorry, it's to him..........

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #35 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 9:42am

I have removed ChristianBachelor from the forum.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #36 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 10:19am

Wow, that was unexpected.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #37 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 10:46am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 9:42am:
I have removed ChristianBachelor from the forum.

Why?

It may sound like he has a few loose wires, but he too, like everybody else on here, has opinions. This is a watershed moment for sure.

Look, don't misunderstand me here, I think the guy should either be shot or hung if he really is a child molester. (ChristianBachelor, if you're not, don't take that last statement to heart. I'm only speaking hyperthetically) Wink

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #38 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 10:49am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:40am:
Sorry folks, but ChristianBachelor is a genuine nice guy once you get to know him. He loves Laos just as much as you all do, and it has been brought to my attention he doesn't like to have bricks thrown at him.

Therefore, I kindly ask that everyone make him feel warm and welcome and be part of our Lao Pride community. Thanks.

Judging from the eulogy you recently preached on his behalf: I think all this ganging up is swaying you too much Valuck.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #39 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 11:00am

I think he shot himself in the foot when he brought up bible verses to justify marrying/impregnating 12 year old girls. That's probably what changed Admin's mind. I know I stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt after that.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #40 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 11:02am

Sorry but my name is not Valuck.

It has been done and dusted and he will no longer be part of our forum. I wish him all the best, and I hope he finds himself a lovely and loyal wife.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #41 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 11:29am

JSEA wrote on 3rd Apr, 2011 at 11:00am:
I think he shot himself in the foot when he brought up bible verses to justify marrying/impregnating 12 year old girls. That's probably what changed Admin's mind. I know I stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt after that.

Lets talk about religion why don't we?

Can ANYBODY please explain to me why they have all these different sects? This 'phenomenon' is not just limited to just the major religions either. Even pagan faiths have different 'versions'.

I have already read the New Testament in full. I have just finished reading Exodus. I have an 'interest' in both Christianity and Buddhism. I have yet to read ANY Buddhist text. Some of the teachings in the Bible are very inspiring, I must admit.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Reply #42 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 12:21pm

I'd rather not. Religion and politics you know Cheesy

That being said definitely read about Buddhism. The more philosophical stuff is pretty interesting. It also seems to create less hate in this world than other religions.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Old Man
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 6:51pm

Quote:
When God the Father brought about the virgin birth, Mary was 12 (or early 13) when she was given the Christchild to carry via the immaculate conception.

When David grew old a beautiful 16 year old was brought in to lie with David, to keep him warm, without sexual relations.  1 Kings 1:2-4.

The great Indian spiritual leader, Mahatma Ghandi, used to sleep with three naked teenage girls every night so he could test his self discipline and abstinence.

Well, that was his story...... Grin

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #44 - 3rd Apr, 2011 at 11:11pm

Did he pass the test? Grin

Is he human like the rest of us?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 0 1787 Last Post 21st Apr, 2024 at 12:52pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 290994 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 87125 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 138796 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75163 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51760 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77892 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61184 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48389 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43544 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum