Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Vientiane in the old days (Read 65089 times)

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Re: Vientiane in the old days
Reply #15 - 2nd Jun, 2013 at 6:40pm

Beef Cake wrote on 2nd Jun, 2013 at 5:47pm:
Asians need more carrots in their systems.

They work?

Glasses people have more know how.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #16 - 2nd Jun, 2013 at 10:09pm

"glasses people" are just people with bad eye sight, not smarter than anyone else.

I wish I was in Vientiane back in the 1950's. It looked so much better than today in my opinion. Now it's just full of poor beggars, prostitutes, viets, and falungs, not to mention corrupt commies.
Laos has no more character, history, culture, or pride anymore. It's just a country trying to survive now.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #17 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 5:54am

Sad but true Cheesy

Buk Hoo Kee wrote on 2nd Jun, 2013 at 10:09pm:
"glasses people" are just people with bad eye sight, not smarter than anyone else.

I wish I was in Vientiane back in the 1950's. It looked so much better than today in my opinion. Now it's just full of poor beggars, prostitutes, viets, and falungs, not to mention corrupt commies.
Laos has no more character, history, culture, or pride anymore. It's just a country trying to survive now.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #18 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:18am

i agree with ya on that brother.But i wish the commies would just go away.I can deal with the rest.The commies are the one in charge.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #19 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:30am

Commies just go away? Holy!

They are good commies already, at least, laotians have access to Facebook!!!!!!

ba dac wrote on 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:18am:

i agree with ya on that brother.But i wish the commies would just go away.I can deal with the rest.The commies are the one in charge.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #20 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:39am

I don't mind communist if they can develope Laos like China and lift 200 million poor out of poverty Smiley

peterpan wrote on 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:30am:

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #21 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 11:37am

There's lots of human rights violations in China, Laos is no different.

Chinese people are still poor, that's why they come to Laos and Thailand to look for opportunities.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #22 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 1:35pm

llX wrote on 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:39am:
I don't mind communist if they can develope Laos like China and lift 200 million poor out of poverty Smiley

peterpan wrote on 3rd Jun, 2013 at 10:30am:

200 million out of 1.3 billion if not more  Embarrassed  still not good.
If it was that good in China they wouldn't try to get the heck out of there.Admin is right. If you don't have connection you have no other opportunity .

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #23 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 2:50pm

Chinese is over populated. Doesn't matter what country, rich get richer poor get poorer. China, USA, Thailand or Laos. Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #24 - 3rd Jun, 2013 at 2:51pm

You are right about that Admins Smiley

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Jun, 2013 at 11:37am:
There's lots of human rights violations in China, Laos is no different.

Chinese people are still poor, that's why they come to Laos and Thailand to look for opportunities.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #25 - 4th Jun, 2013 at 4:10am

Hey now please leave the greatest USA out of this conversation Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.  The USA is the only true nation on planet Earth that allows individuals to have freedom to enhance themselves even if you are starting with nothing.

llX wrote on 3rd Jun, 2013 at 2:50pm:
Chinese is over populated. Doesn't matter what country, rich get richer poor get poorer. China, USA, Thailand or Laos. Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #26 - 4th Jun, 2013 at 10:26am

Beef Cake wrote on 4th Jun, 2013 at 4:10am:
Hey now please leave the greatest USA out of this conversation Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.  The USA is the only true nation on planet Earth that allows individuals to have freedom to enhance themselves even if you are starting with nothing.

Back in the late 1800 the United State took out ad  in some
of the european country for people to relocate in part of America.That's why you see alots of town in Texas that has deep root from Germany and such. What i'm getting at is why doesn't Laos take that kinda approach ? I mean not like
they have anything to lose.Only in America if you wanna become rich all you have to do is work hard and invest .

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #27 - 4th Jun, 2013 at 10:37am

ba dac wrote on 4th Jun, 2013 at 10:26am:

of the european country for people to relocate in part of America.That's why you see alots of town in Texas that has deep root from Germany and such. What i'm getting at is why doesn't Laos take that kinda approach ? I mean not like
they have anything to lose.Only in America if you wanna become rich all you have to do is work hard and invest .

Forget politics, USA in some period, same as we have here now. at leat Atlas Shrugged showed some. ha ha ha. The greatest USA woman came from USSR. Ayn Rand.  That is the virtue of USA.  I like to move to Lao, its regulations and rules are so blurred at any point. That is tricky part. Maybe, any country has its tricks I just dont know.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #28 - 4th Jun, 2013 at 11:00am

peterpan wrote on 4th Jun, 2013 at 10:37am:

Forget politics, USA in some period, same as we have here now. at leat Atlas Shrugged showed some. ha ha ha. The greatest USA woman came from USSR. Ayn Rand.  That is the virtue of USA.  I like to move to Lao, its regulations and rules are so blurred at any point. That is tricky part. Maybe, any country has its tricks I just dont know. 

Money will open their eyes $$$ Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #29 - 4th Jun, 2013 at 11:23am

Money indeed made my eyes wide-open.  Grin Grin Grin

ba dac wrote on 4th Jun, 2013 at 11:00am:
peterpan wrote on 4th Jun, 2013 at 10:37am:

Money will open their eyes $$$ Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 3123 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 87810 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 291710 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 139288 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75603 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52139 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78219 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61472 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48647 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43733 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum