Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Sex between a Laotian and Non Laotian- what is the real situation (Read 63193 times)

ba dac
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

pakse
Awards: 2
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Re: Sex between a Laotian and Non Laotian- what is the real situation
Reply #15 - 29th Jul, 2013 at 2:05pm

I think of it as test driving a car before you buy   Wink
You gonna put alot of money into that car.You wanna make
sure she drive good and will take care of ya. Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #16 - 30th Jul, 2013 at 9:10am

ba dac wrote on 29th Jul, 2013 at 2:05pm:

Hug Hug Hug

View Profile  
IP Logged

Canguy
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #17 - 30th Jul, 2013 at 9:58am

peterpan wrote on 29th Jul, 2013 at 10:16am:
Sorry for my drifting away. Too much lao beer.

Canguy wrote on 29th Jul, 2013 at 7:56am:
Thank you for your response Ms Administrator

You say " stay in the same room with a Lao woman overnight "...  would I be correct in assuming that it is illegal just to be alone in a room with someone in an intimate setting even though it isn't overnight?

To others who have responded, could I ask you in a friendly way to stay on topic as I am most interested in this.

Thank you.

Thanks Peter pan - although usually I don't drink much, I can relate!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Canguy
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #18 - 30th Jul, 2013 at 10:02am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 29th Jul, 2013 at 8:53am:
Generally speaking, it is illegal to be alone with a Lao woman in a room for sexual activities anytime, day or night but night time is more dangerous because that's when the police can come knocking on your door to do checks.

Usually they don't check during the day time because you are allowed to have a friend visit your room, and you could argue that she is your friend.

The bottom line is "Non-marital sexual relationships between Lao citizens and foreigners are not permitted under Lao law" and I disagree with this ridiculous law. Go out and find murderers and thieves, and leave the good people alone the way they want to live their lives.

Merci encore une fois - thanks again.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #19 - 30th Jul, 2013 at 2:50pm

peterpan wrote on 30th Jul, 2013 at 9:10am:
ba dac wrote on 29th Jul, 2013 at 2:05pm:

Hug Hug Hug

I belive it should go both way.Don't want to offend any of our female member  Wink  Its easier for woman though.How
many men would turn down a woman , unless he's gay  Roll Eyes

View Profile  
IP Logged

Sparky
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

USA
Reply #20 - 3rd Aug, 2013 at 9:25pm

I used to work with a guy 13 years ago and he dated like 60 plus girlfriends over the course of his life time.  By now he probably been with 100 womans, LOL.  I don't think he will get marry any time soon, LOL.

Sparky Smiley
View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #21 - 4th Aug, 2013 at 11:47am

Sparky wrote on 3rd Aug, 2013 at 9:25pm:
I used to work with a guy 13 years ago and he dated like 60 plus girlfriends over the course of his life time.  By now he probably been with 100 womans, LOL.  I don't think he will get marry any time soon, LOL. 

Holy cow bat man ! He must have alot of money and time.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #22 - 4th Aug, 2013 at 6:30pm

Sparky wrote on 3rd Aug, 2013 at 9:25pm:

What a wonderful life!

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #23 - 5th Aug, 2013 at 10:22am

smart guy i might need to do that  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #24 - 5th Aug, 2013 at 3:00pm

I personally think if you want to copy that, you need to build up your body greatly. six packs wont work, you need 12 packs.  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

ba dac wrote on 5th Aug, 2013 at 10:22am:

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #25 - 5th Aug, 2013 at 3:23pm

peterpan wrote on 5th Aug, 2013 at 3:00pm:
I personally think if you want to copy that, you need to build up your body greatly. six packs wont work, you need 12 packs.  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

ba dac wrote on 5th Aug, 2013 at 10:22am:

Or have a great sense of humore and have alot of money  Roll Eyes

View Profile  
IP Logged

Lao-Ding
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Ding Loving the Laos...

Reply #26 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 3:09pm

ba dac wrote on 28th Jul, 2013 at 12:36pm:
You guys wann know between a smart communist and a dumb communist ? the smart one like the one in China get
a taste of capitalist like its make alot of money and sent their kids to a foreign country to get educated.The dumb one sent their kids to China to get educated.

Actually I think it's dumb to waste 30 K a year on a university in the States when you can go to a good Uni in China for 3k! The Chinese kids that go abroad are often the ones that couldn't hack the Gaokao in China. Higher ed. is all about the bucks now.  Cry

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #27 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 3:16pm

Most chinese young studying in USA are smart. Gao Kao is a f...king system. I still get nightmare about it. I took it 24 years ago.  Sad

Lao-Ding wrote on 2nd Jul, 2014 at 3:09pm:
You guys wann know between a smart communist and a dumb communist ? the smart one like the one in China get
a taste of capitalist like its make alot of money and sent their kids to a foreign country to get educated.The dumb one sent their kids to China to get educated.

Actually I think it's dumb to waste 30 K a year on a university in the States when you can go to a good Uni in China for 3k! The Chinese kids that go abroad are often the ones that couldn't hack the Gaokao in China. Higher ed. is all about the bucks now.  Cry

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #28 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 3:24pm

You are chinese? you put chinese words as your nickname.

Amazing

Lao-Ding wrote on 2nd Jul, 2014 at 3:09pm:

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78931 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248943 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133189 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69885 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47510 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73982 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57604 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45430 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41034 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33992 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum