Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The average female face for Laos (Read 72828 times)

ba dac
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

pakse
Awards: 2
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Re: The average female face for Laos
Reply #15 - 21st Jun, 2014 at 10:14am

I dunno bout you guys.I like the look of  Laos and Mongolian , Korean without the plastic sugery of course.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #16 - 21st Jun, 2014 at 10:59am

There is no average face for Laos, that picture is just one that the admin posted separately.

Also I do like Mongolian in that image, but in my opinion Burmese is the best looking and also has the most feminine features.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Lao-Ding
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Ding Loving the Laos...

Reply #17 - 2nd Jul, 2014 at 2:59pm

Burmese women are some of the most beautiful in the world. Of course though, the world is full of beautiful women as human beings are beautiful creatures.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Ron Lais
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #18 - 27th Oct, 2014 at 1:51am

I am planning to visit Vientiane in December. I would love to meet a pretty, young Lao girl for a long term relationship. I prefer slender girls.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Reply #19 - 27th Oct, 2014 at 8:58am

Why would you want to meet a girl in Vientiane? Vientiane isn't even really Laos to be honest. It's just like a section of Thailand or some Western country cut out and pasted into Laos.

Save yourself the trouble and get a real Lao girl from the rural areas, not a Vientiane rip-off. I don't think the people in Vientiane are even Lao.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Peter
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Somewhere over the rainbow
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #20 - 27th Oct, 2014 at 9:51am

Buk Nut wrote on 27th Oct, 2014 at 8:58am:
It's just like a section of Thailand or some Western country cut out and pasted into Laos.

But maybe a Western dude would do best with a girl from "some Western country cut out and pasted into Laos."   Smiley   Tongue

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #21 - 27th Oct, 2014 at 10:38pm

In that case, why not just marry an American lady?

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #22 - 28th Oct, 2014 at 9:45am

Is there any native real american laday? Grin

Buk Nut wrote on 27th Oct, 2014 at 10:38pm:
In that case, why not just marry an American lady?

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #23 - 28th Oct, 2014 at 9:47am

How about the people in prime minister office? they are not laos?  Grin Grin Grin

Buk Nut wrote on 27th Oct, 2014 at 8:58am:
Why would you want to meet a girl in Vientiane? Vientiane isn't even really Laos to be honest. It's just like a section of Thailand or some Western country cut out and pasted into Laos.

Save yourself the trouble and get a real Lao girl from the rural areas, not a Vientiane rip-off. I don't think the people in Vientiane are even Lao.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #24 - 28th Oct, 2014 at 10:43am

Those people are, yes. But most of the younger people in Vientiane aren't Lao anymore. Most of the older folk are Lao. But when they die, there will be no more Lao people left in Vientiane. In other parts of Laos there will still be some Lao people. Globalization and American capitalism have cast their malignant seeds to the wind to be blown along with the breezes, planting themselves in the dirt around this world and invading the brains of many young children . Those born out of the seed of capitalist slavery and globalism cannot be considered Lao.

A cat in a mask is still a cat..It's the same concept as North vs. South Korea. Neither of them are true Koreans because the North had its culture demolished by the Soviets and the South was demolished by America. The only real Koreans lived a long time ago.

R.I.P. the great people of Laos.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Ron Lais
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Reply #25 - 3rd Nov, 2014 at 3:33am

You guys are no help at all!  I'm going to Vientiane on business.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #26 - 3rd Nov, 2014 at 1:15pm

You didnt ask for help, you just said you wanted to meet a girl. They are all over, you should have no trouble finding them.

View Profile  
IP Logged

LaoPapaya
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I love thumbakhoong!

Reply #27 - 3rd Nov, 2014 at 1:43pm

Agree, find one that loyal, not a gold digger! Hey try eharmony lmao!
Buk Nut wrote on 3rd Nov, 2014 at 1:15pm:
You didnt ask for help, you just said you wanted to meet a girl. They are all over, you should have no trouble finding them.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #28 - 5th Nov, 2014 at 10:45am

I don't know what kind of Lao girls would be on eharmony though. I will get my Lao wife from one of the villages.

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #29 - 10th Nov, 2014 at 3:56pm

If you want a farm girl then you have to be willing to live in Laos. An ancient Irish proverb goes something like this "You marry a mountain girl and you marry the entire mountain" Lao is a mountainous country and it would be cruel to your future wife and her family to take her away from her family to a degenerate society like the United States.

It is a shame what is happening and your post about globalization was beautifully stated. North Korea, however, has still maintained much of authentic Korean culture. The next Asian country on the chopping block is the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Thankfully, travel to the Shan states is severely restricted so we will have a pure Tai people for at least a few more years to come.

Also most Lao are still authentically Lao. Spend some more time in the countryside dude. The only invasion into their sphere of Lao-ness is perhaps Thai media.

That said, my Katu friends are worried about the up and coming generation. Apparently a lack of warfare has made the new generation of Katu lazy and complacent and most no longer spend years and years methodically studying hand to hand combat, strength conditioning, and black magic.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78051 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248639 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 132988 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69690 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47349 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73837 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57465 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45320 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40911 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33910 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum