Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why are Many Lao People Ashamed of Dark Skin? (Read 29539 times)

mitch
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Why are Many Lao People Ashamed of Dark Skin?
2nd Jul, 2017 at 2:39pm

Lao people view them as "Lo So".  But I find dark skinned Lao girls very attractive.   I don't get why they are viewed as "Lo So" or lower class in Laos? Many Lao people I meet are using skin whitening creams.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: Why are Many Lao People Ashamed of Dark Skin?
Reply #1 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 3:32pm

Most Lao men love women with white skin, so it's all about trying to impress the majority.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

daft
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Miss Judy's #1 John Wayne
American Fan

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #2 - 3rd Jul, 2017 at 7:31am

This 4th of July Holiday tens of millions of Americans will visit beaches, lakes, and rivers to bask in the sun to make their skin darker; others will pay money for indoor tanning.

Ironic, Isn't It?

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

pakse
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #3 - 3rd Jul, 2017 at 3:49pm

white men over here love dark skin isaan chic.

View Profile  
IP Logged

daft

American Fan

Reply #4 - 4th Jul, 2017 at 12:46pm

Would trade 5 blonde pale American girls for one dark-skinned Isan girl.

View Profile  
IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #5 - 5th Jul, 2017 at 8:37am

daft wrote on 4th Jul, 2017 at 12:46pm:
  Would trade 5 blonde pale American girls for one dark-skinned Isan girl.

Wow, is it easy to find 5 blonde pale american girls there?  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

daft

American Fan

Reply #6 - 5th Jul, 2017 at 12:21pm

Yes in the Northern tier states, from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Ocean. Sioux Falls South Dakota is epicenter.

View Profile  
IP Logged

mitch

I love Laos!

Reply #7 - 5th Jul, 2017 at 1:32pm

I'd trade a million obese trash American girls for one Lao girl.  American women are garbage

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #8 - 6th Jul, 2017 at 6:20pm

It's not right to generalize all American women.

There's a lot of pretty girls in America. I believe American girls are the most beautiful in all western countries.

IP Logged

daft

American Fan

Reply #9 - 6th Jul, 2017 at 11:56pm

For sheer variety of beautiful women America is unbeatable.
From White to Black, Short to Tall, we have every kind imaginable.
  Problem is generally they act very masculine, wanting to be the same as men. So they dress like men, some even curse like men. They eat but not cook, shop not sew, make a mess not clean.
  Oven Cold, Couch Warm, Why go home?

View Profile  
IP Logged

daft

American Fan

Reply #10 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 12:51am

As far as obesity goes, America is home of the Fat Chick and MOST American women are fat e.g.; 160cm - 80kg.
I noticed a few chunksters in Admin's photos of Laos, clearly the baleful influence is spreading.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #11 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 4:13am

I heard there are many fat girls in America, but the pretty ones in good physical shape are unbeatable, they are really gorgeous.

I'm talking about the blonde and brunette American girls that have nicely curved bodies, white skin and big eyes, I know many Lao girls would love to trade what they have for what American girls have.

Americans live a more more luxurious life than most Laotians, so they can afford to be a bit lazy.

In Laos, especially in the countryside where there are no restaurants, we're kind of forced to do things such as cooking and cleaning otherwise we won't have food on the table.

IP Logged

daft

American Fan

Reply #12 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 5:33am

Not just the girls are fat, the men are fat also. So it is not easy for the ladies eyes either.
  Yes some White girls are extremely beautiful. But they do not age as well as Asian women and their skin is nowhere near as soft.
  Laotian women also have better morals and upbringing. I can only judge from the Laotian immigrants here.
  Of course a woman is not some kind of domestic slave, but a loving relationship requires hard work and sacrifice by both parties. Generally American women do not want to sacrifice
or do necessary drudgery.

View Profile  
IP Logged

mitch

I love Laos!

Reply #13 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 9:36am

daft wrote on 7th Jul, 2017 at 5:33am:
  Not just the girls are fat, the men are fat also. So it is not easy for the ladies eyes either.
  Yes some White girls are extremely beautiful. But they do not age as well as Asian women and their skin is nowhere near as soft.
  Laotian women also have better morals and upbringing. I can only judge from the Laotian immigrants here.
  Of course a woman is not some kind of domestic slave, but a loving relationship requires hard work and sacrifice by both parties. Generally American women do not want to sacrifice
or do necessary drudgery.

There's also a 50% chance that you'll lose half of your money and assets in divorce court, in addition to losing custody of your children.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #14 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 9:44am

Yes, Asian girls have softer skin which is why we tend to age slower than westerners.

American girls, the ones that are not fat, are more beautiful than European girls and Canadian girls, that's my belief.

American girls are also more beautiful than us Lao girls, but it's true that Lao girls tend to work harder and look after our family better.

In saying that, American girls work harder in a job to earn an income for their families. Lao girls generally depend on their husbands.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78569 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248783 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133103 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69808 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47440 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73917 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57544 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45376 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40976 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33952 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum