Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lao girls offering entertainment services (Read 106963 times)

macro
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Lao girls offering entertainment services
Reply #15 - 24th Feb, 2010 at 12:13pm

Guys,
Don't look so down on yourself, as a Vietnamese ( I've been to many countries, just bach from Laos in Oct 09), Laos is one of the last place in this world that people still know what is decency and politeness.
Go to thailand and hard not to think that half the female population is selling themselves, Vietnam looks ok but in fact worse, they export hundred of thousand women aboard as brides in fact a lot of them work as hookers, Cambodia is selling their kids, Chinese is not far behind, you stay in hotel and you certainly get calls, you don't need to look for them like other countries( I mean even 4-5 star hotels).

In Laos, although living standard is very low, I can see smiles from workers and people on the street, people are friendly which I hardly see in those call develop countries, I wonder is it worthed to trade our happiness with what we own?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Hoo Kee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Laos
Awards: 2
Outstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award
Reply #16 - 24th Feb, 2010 at 10:53pm

kaoli wrote on 17th Feb, 2010 at 3:53pm:
Big brother just told us that he saw our little sister pictured above. We don't understand. She was supposed to go to Vientiane to study economy. Our mother is very upset.

Next time she comes back home she will get stoned.

Biatch.

Almost chocked on my food laughing when I read that, haha. Girls are scandalous.

Got rice?
View Profile Buk Hoo Kee  
IP Logged

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #17 - 24th Feb, 2010 at 11:31pm

It cracks me up just reading that post...lol

View Profile  
IP Logged

Laosport
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Luv Lao Last Longer

Boston
Reply #18 - 6th Mar, 2010 at 8:54pm

eww..damn ugly and old. sorry ladies no offends..lol..may be i'm still young and have higher standard. Cool

Phoum Jai Pen LAO!
View Profile  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #19 - 7th Mar, 2010 at 6:14am

Laosport wrote on 6th Mar, 2010 at 8:54pm:
eww..darn ugly and old. sorry ladies no offends..lol..may be i'm still young and have higher standard. Cool

someone high standard is another people low standard. Individual of us are like different type of girl that why we never end up married to the same girl. your priority is to many someone young and beautiful. that you better start looking at your aunty or some one that around 40 years old now. In about 20 years time she will look    like just like that. but if you are looking for someone just for fun...May suggest! Go to Thailand....or Philippine. The are a lot better quality and cheap, please don't ever, falling in love with this girls...because...they scam are more sophisticate that the girls in Laos.

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #20 - 7th Mar, 2010 at 8:35am

eww..darn ugly and old. sorry ladies no offends..lol..may be i'm still young and have higher standard. Cool

How old are you btw?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Laosport
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Luv Lao Last Longer

Boston
Reply #21 - 7th Mar, 2010 at 9:12pm

OMD wrote on 7th Mar, 2010 at 8:35am:

How old are you btw?

Sorry JackSpade I can't tell ya. I'm pretty sure that I'm younger than you tho lol..Hint, I'm between 21 and 30. Got Sao Lao for me? Wink

Phoum Jai Pen LAO!
View Profile  
IP Logged

Laosport
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

Lao Luv Lao Last Longer

Boston
Reply #22 - 7th Mar, 2010 at 9:50pm

Tee wrote on 7th Mar, 2010 at 6:14am:

someone high standard is another people low standard. Individual of us are like different type of girl that why we never end up married to the same girl. your priority is to many someone young and beautiful. that you better start looking at your aunty or some one that around 40 years old now. In about 20 years time she will look    like just like that. but if you are looking for someone just for fun...May suggest! Go to Thailand....or Philippine. The are a lot better quality and cheap, please don't ever, falling in love with this girls...because...they scam are more sophisticate that the girls in Laos.    

You right Tee that could be other ppls tasts, mostly older folks in 40s,50s and ups,but not mine cuz I'm still young/tall/light skinned, built and never marriage nor have a kid yet. Don't get me wrong perhaps I never spend my $$$ on that type of girls yet. lol..And I'm not looking for those kind of girls anyways.  If I were in Laos right now, I would rather be in the rice field breathing in fresh air and explore old temples, monuments and stupas. That what I really have in mind. before its will vanish forever. If I wants a hot girl or hot hot girls to drink and hang out with I have plenty over here in Boston.  Cool

Phoum Jai Pen LAO!
View Profile  
IP Logged

LaoguySoCal

I Love Laos!

Reply #23 - 19th Jun, 2010 at 7:16pm

Dear Admin,

Just wondering where is this place anyway? Is it in a restaurant or a bar? Just curious. Is it in Viengtaine? Thanks in advance.
Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #24 - 19th Jun, 2010 at 11:38pm

LaoguySoCal, It's a gentlements restaurant and bar, and not a typical family-type restaurant. They sell food and drinks and any girl of your choice can accompany you. If you want to take them out to have sex, that is also possible if you pay them.

The pictures were taken at various locations in Vientiane, but they're basically everywhere across the country so it's easy for guys to cheat on their wives.

http://www.laobabes.com/laomencheat.html

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

LaoguySoCal

I Love Laos!

Reply #25 - 20th Jun, 2010 at 5:27am

Interesting Admin. Thanks again.  Don't these establishments get busted for doing illegal activities.  I mean you can lose your license or something right or a fine.  Well, what I am talking about, this is Laos........duh......lol

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pankeo
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #26 - 20th Jun, 2010 at 8:46am

lol you sure are "curious"  Grin

I been to a karaoke place and guesthouse where the line up girls for company/pleasure

I was told the police collect money from them under the table  Lips Sealed

View Profile  
IP Logged

badlikeme
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #27 - 1st Jul, 2010 at 5:56am

what kind of entertainment? no offense, but look likes prostitution? i've been to laos one time for vacation, and sad to say that  the country moral have been sidetracked, accepting this form of entertainment is totally illegal and not be tolerated. The government are not enforcing to the stop this from occurring is taking the country back, instead of pushing it forward to a more civilized nation. like a first world country, canada, united states, japans, europe.

View Profile  
IP Logged

badlikeme
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #28 - 1st Jul, 2010 at 5:57am

to me this is no form of entertainment, i was disgusted this was allowed in laos. it is degrading.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #29 - 1st Jul, 2010 at 9:14am

Badlikeme, It is a form of entertainment for some people, but not for others.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78260 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248699 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133029 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69741 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47380 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73864 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57503 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45342 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40928 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33924 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum