1-2    
  5 (29.4%)
Not worthy of mention!    
  2 (11.8%)

Total votes: 17
« Created by: Larb Dip on: 1st Jun, 2011 at 9:08pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Are dark Lao girls HOT? (Read 60695 times)

Larb Dip
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Are dark Lao girls HOT?
1st Jun, 2011 at 9:08pm

Since the biased spotlight on this website is thrust towards the lighter stereotypical 'Hi-SO' lasses, I - Larb Dip the charismatic - took the onus upon myself to go 'hunting' for our darker sisters, in order to shift the attention and share the glory.

Have your say. She is off the meter! My GPS says so (don't you, little buddy Lips Sealed). Is it just me, or are your guys' volcanoes about to erupt as well?

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

JSEA
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Bangkok
Re: Are dark Lao girls HOT?
Reply #1 - 2nd Jun, 2011 at 1:35pm

That's what you call dark? Jesus I feel sorry for the girls who actually have tans. Problem is she's not actually that hot regardless of her skin tone. I will say her skin tone is better than the fake vaseline whitening cream look most of the girls on this site have though.

Funny thing is, the obsession with whitening products in Asia reminds me of the orange tan college girls you always see on sites like collegehumor.com that people make fun of in the US.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #2 - 2nd Jun, 2011 at 2:52pm

JSEA wrote on 2nd Jun, 2011 at 1:35pm:
Problem is she's not actually that hot regardless of her skin tone.

I agree.

If that's what we call beautiful in Laos then we have a long time to go before we can enter an international beauty contest.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #3 - 2nd Jun, 2011 at 8:29pm

PHUCK!!! She is on fire!!! Smiley

I would jump on her in a heartbeat!

Look at that video man, that's my type of women!

That's what you call dark? Jesus I feel sorry for the girls who actually have tans.

She is DARK. Don't let all that artificial lighting fool you, buddy. From the video clips still image alone, it's flagrant, from the excess shine in the way her hair glistens, that 'whitening' paraphenalia was used to make her appear at least 5 shades lighter.

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 2nd Jun, 2011 at 2:52pm:
If that's what we call beautiful in Laos then we have a long time to go before we can enter an international beauty contest.

Are you better looking, nang? Huh  YOU BETTER ANSWER!

Speaking of an international beauty contest. Here's a Lao girl who's already won one:

She's nice too.

However, I'd still take Latsamy.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #4 - 2nd Jun, 2011 at 9:40pm

Larb Dip wrote on 2nd Jun, 2011 at 8:29pm:

I don't usually say this, but if you really want an answer then I will be straight. Yes, I am better looking.

Your second video is a girl from America. I was talking about local girls in Laos. She definately has more attractive features than the singer, and I'm prepared to cop whatever comes my way.

IP Logged

LaoBoy
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 2nd Jun, 2011 at 10:42pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 2nd Jun, 2011 at 9:40pm:

I don't usually say this, but if you really want an answer then I will be straight. Yes, I am better looking.

Your second video is a girl from America. I was talking about local girls in Laos. She definately has more attractive features than the singer, and I'm prepared to cop whatever comes my way.

Uuuuuuuu......bitchy. What a stuck up *&^%$ the admin is.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #6 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 6:20am

The following isn't what I wrote. Why not just delete the entire post! You ruined a classic opinion of mine. You omitted all the GOOD parts!

Are you still "all for freedom of speech"?

PHUCK!!! She is on fire!!! Smiley

I would jump on her in a heartbeat!

Look at that video man, that's my type of women!

That's what you call dark? Jesus I feel sorry for the girls who actually have tans.

She is DARK. Don't let all that artificial lighting fool you, buddy. From the video clips still image alone, it's flagrant, from the excess shine in the way her hair glistens, that 'whitening' paraphenalia was used to make her appear at least 5 shades lighter.

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 2nd Jun, 2011 at 2:52pm:

Speaking of an international beauty contest. Here's a Lao girl who's already won one:

She's nice too.

However, I'd still take Latsamy.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #7 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 6:20am

PROVE IT THEN!

You still haven't confirmed (or unconfirmed) if you're one of the two girls in that photo from the main page.

Your second video is a girl from America. I was talking about local girls in Laos.

Is Amy not Lao enough for you? What are trying to say about the girls in Laos? JUST SAY WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO SAY! Angry

THEY'RE ALL UGLIER THAN YOU, IS THAT IT?
Grin Grin Grin

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #8 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 7:12am

Here you go...

admin-saovaluck-1.jpg

admin-saovaluck-2.jpg

IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #9 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 7:46am

Is that really you Admins? You are beauty. Now Larb Dip will be very very nice to you. After he see your picture.
Wink Shocked

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 3rd Jun, 2011 at 7:12am:

Here you go...

[img]

[img]

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #10 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 4:22pm

Here you go...

[img]

[img]

By looking at your facial structure in detail and comparing it to your avatar, it does look very genuine.  Of all people that got you to come out of your shell happens to be the pressure of "Larb Dip"?  I'm speechless. LOL

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #11 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 4:31pm

Everybody been begging for Admins picture. Not just Larb Dip.
Wink

OMD wrote on 3rd Jun, 2011 at 4:22pm:

Here you go...

[img]

By looking at your facial structure in detail and comparing it to your avatar, it does look very genuine.  Of all people that got you to come out of your shell happens to be the pressure of "Larb Dip"?  I'm speechless. LOL

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #12 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 4:32pm

JSEA's description of Larb Dip in the other thread is pretty accurate.  Larb Dip will fall for anything that has "orifices and a heartbeat".  LOL

View Profile  
IP Logged

PEACE
God Member

DIN FAR
Reply #13 - 3rd Jun, 2011 at 7:19pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Reply #14 - 5th Jun, 2011 at 1:16pm

llX wrote on 3rd Jun, 2011 at 4:31pm:
Everybody been begging for Admins picture. Not just Larb Dip.

But.....the only person who got the job done was no other than Yours Truly: Larb Dip the charismatic. Wink

Don't yous worry pinong, there're plenty more to 'secrets' to be revealed. Stay tuned.

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 79236 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 249040 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133254 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69946 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47560 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 74025 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57653 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45469 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 41062 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 34012 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum