Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Judy Garland's identical facial expressions (Read 39356 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Judy Garland's identical facial expressions
14th Feb, 2013 at 4:34pm

Bombshell singer-actress, Judy garland as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz (1939) and 5 years later starring as Esther in Meet Me in St. Louis (1944).

Miss Garland was 16 years old during the filming of The Wizard of Oz, and she was 21 years old in Meet Me in St. Louis, the beginning of her transition into more adult roles.

Judy Garland's facial expression is identical in both movies,
the face of a beauty who is a natural in singing and acting.

Judy Garlands identical facial expressions

notes.gif Follow The Yellow Brick Road by The Munchkins notes.gif

If you can't hear the music, please right click here and save.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Re: Judy Garland's identical facial expressions
Reply #1 - 3rd Apr, 2013 at 12:16am

The strangest thing is Liza Minnelli does not resemble her mom at all Shocked Roll Eyes.  I wonder what her dad looked like Roll Eyes.  Judy is much prettier than Liza.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #2 - 3rd Apr, 2013 at 5:06am

She looks more like her dad, Vincente Minnelli, who has an Italian background. Many people think that Judy Garland was prettier than Liza Minnelli.

Picture of Liza and Vincente Minnelli

Liza and Vincente Minnelli

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #3 - 3rd Apr, 2013 at 8:37pm

Aha.. her eyes and nose look similar to her mom - my observation.

Vincente Minnelli looks like my Math coach/teacher in high school and his name is Vincente too and he was originally from Italy Roll Eyes.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #4 - 4th Apr, 2013 at 7:17am

That's freaky about your maths teacher.

Yes, Liza's eyes and probably her lips too. But there is no question that her mother beats her in the looks department.

Judy Garland

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #5 - 4th Apr, 2013 at 8:41pm

Is Liza a Lesbian Roll Eyes?  Her short hair suggested so Laugh.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #6 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 4:24am

I wouldn't rule it out because homosexuality seems to run in her family.

I know that Liza Minnelli married some gay men, not to mention her dad Vincente Minnelli and grandfather Frank Gumm were gay.

But it is not clear if Liza herself is bisexual or outright lesbian. We can assume she is straight because she hasn't come out of the closet.

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #7 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 8:22pm

She ain't straight because her hair is too short to be a 'true woman'
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #8 - 6th Apr, 2013 at 7:34am

Maybe she wants to be like her mum who opted for short hair late in her life.

Attractive Judy Garland

Judy Garland had some nice hairstyles

IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #9 - 6th Apr, 2013 at 6:18pm

I think you could put it into your PHD thesis. When did you fall in love with OZ?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #10 - 6th Apr, 2013 at 6:19pm

Judy does not look like Judy with short hair Cheesy.  With longer hair, Judy looks much better.  Was she bi-sexual as well?

I think all women in general should sport long hair.  The long hair is part of a genetic code to represent 'real woman' and optimal femininity.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #11 - 6th Apr, 2013 at 10:56pm

Judy Garland was straight/heterosexual to be the best of my knowledge.

The likes of Elizabeth Taylor also had short hair in her later years. The style is probably more classy for older women.

I don't think the length of a person's hair really determines their sexuality. Are men with long hair considered gay?

IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #12 - 6th Apr, 2013 at 11:01pm

peterpan wrote on 6th Apr, 2013 at 6:18pm:
I think you could put it into your PHD thesis. When did you fall in love with OZ?

Many years ago when I was a child.

IP Logged

peterpan
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #13 - 7th Apr, 2013 at 8:52am

Page 3 girls are real girls? Laugh

Beef Cake wrote on 6th Apr, 2013 at 6:19pm:
Judy does not look like Judy with short hair Cheesy.  With longer hair, Judy looks much better.  Was she bi-sexual as well?

I think all women in general should sport long hair.  The long hair is part of a genetic code to represent 'real woman' and optimal femininity. 

View Profile  
IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #14 - 7th Apr, 2013 at 7:16pm

Laugh Laugh

I think the length of a woman's hair does determine the sexual preference of a woman during this generation.  All women with short hair that I know of personally and all celebrity type women on tv and politician types are homosexual. 

I do not think men with long hair are considered gay and I am the example of that when I had long hair in a couple of years ago Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh.   

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 6th Apr, 2013 at 10:56pm:
Judy Garland was straight/heterosexual to be the best of my knowledge.

The likes of Elizabeth Taylor also had short hair in her later years. The style is probably more classy for older women.

I don't think the length of a person's hair really determines their sexuality. Are men with long hair considered gay?

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 78392 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 248736 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 133072 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 69766 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 47414 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 73896 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 57524 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 45360 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 40949 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33940 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum